List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: If You were The Head Writer Of Passions What Storylines (past and present) Would You Change?.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

If You were The Head Writer Of Passions What Storylines (past and present) Would You Change?.

Started by Stefanos_True_Love at 2008/06/08 09:47AM
    Latest post: 2008/06/09 05:07PM, Views: 450, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2008/06/09 07:42AM
    Re: If You were The Head Writer Of Passions What Storylines (past and present) Would You Change?.
    youngesoapwa...

well for one thing i would of had that stuiped tabloid story line done within the first three months mot 8 years.
    i would have beth back terrorizing sheriden and then fancy and then pretty but them ultimetly she gets crazy(wait shes is crazy lol) she would end up in a crazy house. i would have conversations last 10 min on the show not a whole show. i would add more comedy. and i would have viky and vincent marry

#2   2008/06/09 05:07PM
    Re: If You were The Head Writer Of Passions What Storylines (past and present) Would You Change?.
    Buffygirl7

No offense to the original poster, but that sounds like kind of a boring show! Without villains to cause strife for people, there is no drama to keep the stories going. If everyone was always nice to each other, the show would be a complete snoozefest.
    With that said, I would increase the number of new, temporary characters on the show. When everyone in a town is related, there are few opportunities for romance. I would have liked to see more characters who AREN'T Bennetts, Russells, Cranes, or Lopez-Fitzgeralds to shake things up! passionsdish.blogspot.com

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2008/06/09 05:09PM
    page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list