List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: The Love Noodle

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The Love Noodle

Started by Marleysmommy2006 at 2008/06/06 11:06AM
    Latest post: 2008/06/14 11:50AM, Views: 681, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2008/06/06 11:06AM
    The Love Noodle
    Marleysmommy...

Remember the legend about the love noodle. I'm not sure what reminded of that, but I can picture in my head the scene in the restaraunt where Luis and Sheridan tried the love noodle. I thought the concept was hilarious and how seriously they took it. At the time I did to because I was younger and I had nothing to do except whatch passions. I guess it was right for the characters to take it seriously because they aren't together anymore. I remember talking to them threw the TV saying "Fight for love!" I always wanted those two together until Sheridan married Chris Booth, and that felt so unfair to me. Damn that retarded ass love noodle. It's all a pasta's fault.

#2   2008/06/06 01:41PM
    Re: The Love Noodle
    Buffygirl7

The love noodle - lol! I had forgotten all about that. I wish I had a list of all the prophecies and predictions made in the early days of Passions to see how many of them come true in the end. passionsdish.blogspot.com

#3   2008/06/06 02:09PM
    Ms.HuNNii

I can't recall the love noodle. What was the story behind it.

#4   2008/06/08 03:59AM
    Teenie

Lol! ) I don't know too much about the love noodle, but I always wanted Luis, Sheridan, and Marty to be together. I've sucked it up that the show will be ending and they won't be a family. Who was the little boy that chris and sheridan adopted?....and sheridan shouldn't have let him go. My heart broke for that little child. I just never understood that storyline.....I understand maybe why Chris left, but I don't/didn't understand why she let Chris leave with that innocent child who knows her as mommy. So many un answered questions on this show.....

#5   2008/06/08 10:55AM
    Ms.HuNNii

WORD! I didn't like the kid or Chris, they were the reason Sheridan didn't choose Luis. I felt from the beginning that the story was a bunch of BS and waa laa so did JER cuz he completely dropped it with no closure. I guess the purpose of that story wasn't about Chris/James is was the beginning of writing Sheridan as a total Bish So he can pimp this so-call new Passions supercouple. *rolleyes extra hard*

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/06/08 10:58AM
    #6   2008/06/10 07:25AM
    Marleysmommy...

I agree

#7   2008/06/10 06:51PM
    Timmy fan

I dont remember the love noodle. What was the story behind that?

I do however remember Louis and Sheridan having a traditional Mexican wedding once. The next morning they accindently broke one of their wedding glasses and Sheridan was upset because it was supposed to be a bad omen or something. I guess that was one omen that did come true.

#8   2008/06/14 11:50AM
    luvinethanan...

Quote Teenie: Lol! ) I don't know too much about the love noodle, but I always wanted Luis, Sheridan, and Marty to be together. I've sucked it up that the show will be ending and they won't be a family. Who was the little boy that chris and sheridan adopted?....and sheridan shouldn't have let him go. My heart broke for that little child. I just never understood that storyline.....I understand maybe why Chris left, but I don't/didn't understand why she let Chris leave with that innocent child who knows her as mommy. So many un answered questions on this show.....

Umm!! What was Sheridan supposed to do when Chris left with the boy? As far as we know Chris was his father. She doesn't deserve Luis. She had her chance with him and chose Chris and James over her history with Luis. Yet now she claims they are meant to be together? GET REAL!!!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list