List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: What about Theresa's letter to Ethan with her WILL? Ethan isn't much of an attorney not thinking...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What about Theresa's letter to Ethan with her WILL? Ethan isn't much of an attorney not thinking of her will.

Started by AlaNurse at 2008/06/05 05:49PM
    Latest post: 2008/06/06 10:09AM, Views: 485, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2008/06/05 05:49PM
    What about Theresa's letter to Ethan with her WILL? Ethan isn't much of an attorney not thinking...
    AlaNurse

Has Ethan, the ATTORNEY, ever solved any cases? He didn't even look over his and Gwen's divorce papers to SEE if she was right (that it wasn't finalized) He just took her word, right?
    (I only get to read the updates.) He hasn't even considered to go get Theresa's WILL and follow her wishes. He would also be able to read Theresa's letter to him telling him that he is LE's father. We can blame it on the writers for starting so many s/l's that they leave hanging.
    That is NOT good writing to do that. Can you imagine reading a book that made up s/l's and just left you hanging??? I would never buy that writer's books again, would you?

#2   2008/06/05 06:00PM
    Re: What about Theresa's letter to Ethan with her WILL? Ethan isn't much of an attorney not...
    AlaNurse

I would never hire Ethan to be my attorney, would you??? Who has he helped win a case? But I do love the ET chemistry!!!!

#3   2008/06/06 10:09AM
    Re: What about Theresa's letter to Ethan with her WILL? Ethan isn't much of an attorney not...
    Marleysmommy...

You are so right.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list