List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: Hey Theresa, we love you!!!!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Hey Theresa, we love you!!!!!!!

Started by jfoley85 at 2008/06/05 05:45PM
    Latest post: 2008/10/29 01:18PM, Views: 5258, Replies: 61
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #51   2008/06/28 04:44PM
    Re: Hey Theresa, we love you!!!!!!!
    Teenie

Quote thestar:
    Quote Teenie:
    Quote thestar:
    Quote luvinethanandtheresa: Theresa isn't afraid of telling Ethan the truth. She has tried over and over again, but Ethan is so dumb he just doesn't get it. Always saying yes, he feels like a son to me and I love him like he's m own. Now she's afraid her family will be murdered if she tells the truth.

exactly, how is she afriad when she has tried so many times? and ethan is clueless haha, but now she says that she would wanna tell him but cant because shes gertrude and juanitas ' close ' as they say, so how do you expect her to, shes tried, and atleast she tried to so dont say shes "afraid"

Well. i must say that Teresa had no problem fooling Jared...this slick chick is good at what she do......allister is not ead, he lives in her...She dogs folks for no reason.....and actually think her punk self is gonna get away with it...Hey TEE! IT IS NOT ALL ABOUT YOU!!!! It takes a fool to know: Love.....a coward like you don't know the power of love...

k for one that made no sense, "hey tee its not all about you?' wow wtf?!?! uhm yeah its not all about gwen either... you just make no sense, you always think your right but your wrong because someone always out prooves you... just quit it, you know all ive written in my long paragraphs made clear sense, just stop arguing about this, you know im right thats why all you wrote was ok... in the posts after, cuz you have nothing else to say cuz you know im right! sheesh now lets end this, theres no point when ive basically been writting paragraphs here because you dont make sense and your just hating on theresa.

If you could only spell...Just like if you only had a brain....you can attack teenie all you want..But that won't stop that (or your) gal teresa being stank.....will it? You can try the rest....But You know Im the freakin BEST!!

#52   2008/06/28 05:04PM
    Teenie

Quote thestar:
    Quote Marleysmommy2006: Teenie thinks she is Gwen.

yeah she does!
    she doesnt even make sense with what she writes... shes always disagreeing with me but im always explaining myself in paragraphs and all she says is, chick this chick that, it "aint" about theresa all the time, then she randomly brings jared into the story when im not even talking about him, but its cuz she has nothing else to say, glad she stopped talking!!! and Anonymous16 as you can see its not me... its teenie, who wont stop, i mean i explain my self in paragraphs and all she has is sentences and words, she makes no sense whatsoever... honestly whatever she has to say now im done with her, im not writting back, shes pathetic to deal with ITS JUST A SHOW, and she just keeps saying the total opposite, i know im right already, leave me alone teenie, if you have something pointless and stupid to say DONT SAY IT... cuz im tired of having to explain myself over and over again all because your wrong and make no sense, sheesh... its a show, they act, end of story.

I'm Back! You guys mean to tell me that I am this BoSS!!! CHECK around and ask about the Moderator name AUDD who tried me and is no longer around......I bet all of yal men aint even around yal stank arse....The men rather be with Gwen and rebecca....Even ETHAN Knows this...Get it thru yo head tee (I 4got) She is so lame and extra dumb......She has no head...she only gives it to whoever!!Hahahaha!! EXTRA Pure dee tramp..........Geez, I did not know that teenie is Sooooooo popular......Hmmmmmmm.....just because she LOVEs GWEN!!! Ps: teresa the title is:Hey Theresa, we love you!!!!....Guess what you retared piece of yucky stuff that stays on your shoe including puppy poop you stanky homewrecker: I can not stand you. you really give women a bad name......You are scum.

#53   2008/06/28 05:32PM
    Marleysmommy...

What do you mean "tried you"? And also If you think I'm picking on you, look at most of the thing I say, I basically mostly agree with you on the thing you say I just happen to like the character of Theresa. It's only an opinion and I don't try to make it more than that. Another opinion of mine is that you Teenie get too uptight about a soap opera. If it was real life that would make sense and I would be there right behind you. I would sugest counseling as well and tell them that they all should be seperated until things get sorted out. The thing is, these are make-believe characters with make-believe problems and that's what makes it alright to root for the bad guy.

#54   2008/06/29 08:01AM
    thestar

Quote Teenie:
    Quote thestar:
    Quote Marleysmommy2006: Teenie thinks she is Gwen.

yeah she does!
    she doesnt even make sense with what she writes... shes always disagreeing with me but im always explaining myself in paragraphs and all she says is, chick this chick that, it "aint" about theresa all the time, then she randomly brings jared into the story when im not even talking about him, but its cuz she has nothing else to say, glad she stopped talking!!! and Anonymous16 as you can see its not me... its teenie, who wont stop, i mean i explain my self in paragraphs and all she has is sentences and words, she makes no sense whatsoever... honestly whatever she has to say now im done with her, im not writting back, shes pathetic to deal with ITS JUST A SHOW, and she just keeps saying the total opposite, i know im right already, leave me alone teenie, if you have something pointless and stupid to say DONT SAY IT... cuz im tired of having to explain myself over and over again all because your wrong and make no sense, sheesh... its a show, they act, end of story.

I'm Back! You guys mean to tell me that I am this BoSS!!! CHECK around and ask about the Moderator name AUDD who tried me and is no longer around......I bet all of yal men aint even around yal stank arse....The men rather be with Gwen and rebecca....Even ETHAN Knows this...Get it thru yo head tee (I 4got) She is so lame and extra dumb......She has no head...she only gives it to whoever!!Hahahaha!! EXTRA Pure dee tramp..........Geez, I did not know that teenie is Sooooooo popular......Hmmmmmmm.....just because she LOVEs GWEN!!! Ps: teresa the title is:Hey Theresa, we love you!!!!....Guess what you retared piece of yucky stuff that stays on your shoe including puppy poop you stanky homewrecker: I can not stand you. you really give women a bad name......You are scum.

hmm any man would want gwen and rebecca? hhahahaha, rebecca isnt with any man right now, so what makes you think any man would want her? bahaha... yes gwen is with ethan, only because theresa "died" and even ethan said to gertrude that no one can replace theresa, but hes moving on with gwen because theresa isnt there, and for the kids to have a mother.. gwen said herself that ethan WOULD NOT be recomitting to her if theresa was still here (the episode where gwen found out theresa is gertrude) ..so in your face teenie, you make no sense, never prove anything, your like the only person thats this obssesive over gwen, calm down, yeah there are gwen fans, but they arent this obssesive like you, atleast they dont write things like you because they know the whole triangle problem with gwen ethan and theresa, you know it yourself that if theresa was alive as theresa, ethan would be with her and not gwen, cuz if i do recall ethan WAS with theresa before that whole shark thing happened, so shut up teenie, your gwen is only lucky and she knows herself because she did say that ethan wouldnt be recomitting with gwen if theresa was there, ill say it again and again, TO GET IT THOUGH YOUR HEAD.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/06/29 08:05AM
    #55   2008/08/24 03:16PM
    DIANA064

Theresa......one of the best Passions's characters! She Rules Passions!!
    Thank you, Lindsay Hartley! Loved your message about "Always follow you passion.........."!!

#56   2008/09/13 07:44AM
    Teenie

hi!
    continue to try to critique me...It's not gonna occur/happen. Hey Theresa, I don't like you. But as far as becoming personal.....do me or try me......I don't want to go there.....But if necessary...Please do. I understand and recognize that passions is over ( maybe not ) But it seem like it's gettinf personal as one poster to another..No problem with me....But I will take U DER!!!

#57   2008/09/13 07:55AM
    Teenie

Hey Theresa I can't STAND YOU!!!

N E one feel like a frog, DO It (just jump)!!! Teenie is taking off the loving gloves....Since by some folks choice who deems its necessary to get personal (with me) over soap opera characters?!!! Any Takers? Come out and PLAY!!!

#58   2008/09/13 08:18AM
    Teenie

Hi! The long battle of two women who gave and LET this Man name Ethan pretty much ......actually claws and fangs for HIM. Just for him...He NEVER returned the favor because....Gwen was not married to Teresa...Gwen was married to Ethan, but took it out on Teresa...Ethan never had to battle...My gurl made a wrong turn going after teresa...But all that yelling and fighting does not help .Gwen should have moved on. As far as Teresa...all these years of playing. she could had left too! The bottom line is teresa just wont stop and accept. She was wrong. Even tho she has him finally....It will always TAKE ONE TO KNOW one. If a man leaves you 4 another...Chances are he will do the same thing to you...the love of his life. How would one know and trust ? I can't explain. but I just like Gwen!!!! This show is over..

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/09/13 08:30AM
    #59   2008/09/15 01:01PM
    Octoberfest

I think that in a year or so, Ethan and Theresa will feel a letdown that comes with getting what you think you must have to be happy.

They will get bored with each other and realize all along that was they thought was great love was just a fantasy.

#60   2008/09/15 01:34PM
    lashabra_owens

IM GLAD ETHAN CHOSE THERESA

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list