List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: Hey Theresa, we love you!!!!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Hey Theresa, we love you!!!!!!!

Started by jfoley85 at 2008/06/05 05:45PM
    Latest post: 2008/10/29 01:18PM, Views: 5249, Replies: 61
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #41   2008/06/23 07:41PM
    Re: Hey Theresa, we love you!!!!!!!
    thestar

Quote Teenie:
    Quote thestar:
    Quote Teenie:
    Quote jfoley85: Just wanted to say, I love you Theresa. You are awesome. You showed Ethan the true meaning of love and set his world on fire. Gwen never can or never will measure up to you!!!!! It's you Ethan wants and dreams about and calls out to in the bed. Your awesome!!!! Gwen is a wickid evil smurf lol who deserves to pay.

I beg to differ! you can love this cole slaw hoe on the side...She can try to be Ethan wife...but why the F? Ethan is Married to his boo, and Her Treasured Name is Mrs. GWEN Ethan Winthrop!!!! Try your funky name Theresa Crane.Tsk, Tsk.....U are the most ultimate PUNK and Nasty...your LIES ain't working NOW!!! You can bet yo lies will live...but you can bet: YO LIES AINT WORKING NOW!!! Gwen never had hurt you...You took her kindness for goodness....Ultimate betrayal among women...As a woman to woman...you are wrong for that.....You B

shes not lieing? shes GERTRUDE, what the hell is she lying about? idiot, get your facts straight, and another thing, the only reason the stupid blonde GWEN is with ethan at all is because theresa died, and there doing it for the kids, SO WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY NOW?? shall i recall that before theresa died SHE WAS WITH ETHAN, so what does that tell you? and ethan keeps telling gwen that hell always love theresa and shell always be in his heart, SO QUIT IT, you gwen fans are useless, YOU NEVER PROVE YOUR POINTS
    and im 100% right, you cant have noting against this right here, because if theresa was still alive gwen wouldnt be in the picture, and she obviously wouldnt be recommiting to ethan because theresa would be there with ethan, but this is what makes a soap opera a SOAP OPERA, obviously a soap with no drama is boring, thats why theresa dressed up as some nanny and gwen is LUCKY, because as soon as theresa reveals herself ITS ALL OVER FOR GWEN i cant wait till the end of the show to just show you i was right all along, they WONT end the show with theresa being gertrude, they even might be bringing back people who "died" off the show, you know im always right, you know all of this makes sense, so quit it, you just never will prove your point cuz im always the right one writting again and again to show you how dumb you are for writting what you wrote, hehehehehehe

It's too hot! But I'ma drop ya...Gwen has feelings just like an everyday person....the pain is real. Al Green, sings in Detriot Michigan...Some one knows...if love is really real.....? It's hard darling...but every one is not a idiot.......You ok with me......Choose our lord. Peace, Teenie

yeah i didnt say gwen doesnt have feelings, did i say that? no i didnt! ok im sorry for calling you an idiot, but seriously? what are you writting here? and whats too hot? ...see you never have any comebacks including gwen and her past, because you cant use her to prove your points, you have no comebacks, i won the "battle" so stop, you never have anything to say about gwen as in... she deserves ethan or something more than theresa, because you cant, you know that theresa is the one ethan loves, so just stop arguing, no one else seems to be... so calm down.

#42   2008/06/25 01:53PM
    Marleysmommy...

Teenie thinks she is Gwen.

#43   2008/06/25 02:08PM
    Anonymous16

Enough already, geez.

#44   2008/06/25 05:49PM
    chacara

I love you Teresa i really think you should tell Eathen that your alive and you can all go on the trip you can get married 2 him like it suppost 2 be. And then you will have the perfect family You,Eathan Lil Eathan and Jane.

#45   2008/06/26 10:28AM
    thestar

Quote Marleysmommy2006: Teenie thinks she is Gwen.

yeah she does!
    she doesnt even make sense with what she writes... shes always disagreeing with me but im always explaining myself in paragraphs and all she says is, chick this chick that, it "aint" about theresa all the time, then she randomly brings jared into the story when im not even talking about him, but its cuz she has nothing else to say, glad she stopped talking!!! and Anonymous16 as you can see its not me... its teenie, who wont stop, i mean i explain my self in paragraphs and all she has is sentences and words, she makes no sense whatsoever... honestly whatever she has to say now im done with her, im not writting back, shes pathetic to deal with ITS JUST A SHOW, and she just keeps saying the total opposite, i know im right already, leave me alone teenie, if you have something pointless and stupid to say DONT SAY IT... cuz im tired of having to explain myself over and over again all because your wrong and make no sense, sheesh... its a show, they act, end of story.

#46   2008/06/26 02:23PM
    Theresa16

some of lies: i hate her
    ethan true paternity
    who remember when alista was raping theresa ...and gwen hear and go back to her room and turn up the mnusic so ethan can't hear.
    trying to send little ethan to boarding school so that ehan dont remember theresa.
    tell lie about thresa pushing her down so that she lost her baby (not true).
    knows about julian get theresa drunk so that he can sleep with and marry her.
    calls jaunita on theresa whole family.
    when theresa was trying to her her sick baby she tell ethan that theresa is cheating on him.
    and more u guys finish the rest.

#47   2008/06/26 05:17PM
    AllieB

Quote jfoley85: Just wanted to say, I love you Theresa. You are awesome. You showed Ethan the true meaning of love and set his world on fire. Gwen never can or never will measure up to you!!!!! It's you Ethan wants and dreams about and calls out to in the bed. Your awesome!!!! Gwen is a wickid evil smurf lol who deserves to pay.
    Theresa is the evil smurf and is wicked. The only thing Theresa showed Ethan is how big of a lier she is.

#48   2008/06/26 05:55PM
    Theresafan18

Quote AllieB:
    Theresa is the evil smurf and is wicked. The only thing Theresa showed Ethan is how big of a lier she is.

theresa is the only one that truly loves ethan...gwen dosen't love ethan she doesn't want theresa to have him. what kind of person would have a baby and tell the father??? gwen has done so much to hurt ethan and makes it seem like it was theresa did it....we love theresa!!!! her and ethan are the perfect couple...the truth will come out about gwen!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#49   2008/06/28 04:33PM
    Teenie

Quote thestar:
    Quote Teenie:
    Quote thestar:
    Quote luvinethanandtheresa: Theresa isn't afraid of telling Ethan the truth. She has tried over and over again, but Ethan is so dumb he just doesn't get it. Always saying yes, he feels like a son to me and I love him like he's m own. Now she's afraid her family will be murdered if she tells the truth.

wonder will the folks on this message board tell yo stank self this: Nothing..lets keep it clean...B_tch!!!!
    exactly, how is she afriad when she has tried so many times? and ethan is clueless haha, but now she says that she would wanna tell him but cant because shes gertrude and juanitas ' close ' as they say, so how do you expect her to, shes tried, and atleast she tried to so dont say shes "afraid"

Well. i must say that Teresa had no problem fooling Jared...this slick chick is good at what she do......allister is not ead, he lives in her...She dogs folks for no reason.....and actually think her punk self is gonna get away with it...Hey TEE! IT IS NOT ALL ABOUT YOU!!!! It takes a fool to know: Love.....a coward like you don't know the power of love...

k for one that made no sense, "hey tee its not all about you?' wow wtf?!?! uhm yeah its not all about gwen either... you just make no sense, you always think your right but your wrong because someone always out prooves you... just quit it, you know all ive written in my long paragraphs made clear sense, just stop arguing about this, you know im right thats why all you wrote was ok... in the posts after, cuz you have nothing else to say cuz you know im right! sheesh now lets end this, theres no point when ive basically been writting paragraphs here because you dont make sense and your just hating on theresa.

#50   2008/06/28 04:36PM
    Teenie

No tha F did you ask Teenie, If she on DRUGS. Got cha. Lol

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list