List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: Hey Theresa, we love you!!!!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Hey Theresa, we love you!!!!!!!

Started by jfoley85 at 2008/06/05 05:45PM
    Latest post: 2008/10/29 01:18PM, Views: 5034, Replies: 61
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #31   2008/06/20 10:52AM
    Re: Hey Theresa, we love you!!!!!!!
    Teenie

Quote luvinethanandtheresa:
    Quote Teenie: Lil Ethan......Teresa teach him right. No maybe's, but's, most of all: the greatest and biggest lie!!!: I'm begging yo tail!! Pleease tell this man who you love...ABOUT HIS SON!!!I do not like you..I can't stand you...but for the sake of Courage, Courtesy, and being a true WOMAN....please tell Ethan...STOP playing. It is not fair to big Ethan or his Lil son name lil Ethan...How DARE u? I Can not stand yo self...Shame. I won't hate you....but Ethan will....Sure he will love yo body.....but never you....why are you afraid of Ethan?

Ok Teenie, are you on drugs, or what? You must not watch the soap. Theresa has tried over and over again to tell Ethan the truth. He is so dumb and says, yes, he feels like a son to me. I love him like my own and blah blah blah, or she gets blackmailed. Her family's life is in danger. Ethan will not hate Theresa. It's Gwen who he will hate in the end. Willing to kill her son so she could have Ethan. She has no shame. She lies because she is a selfish witch. He will always love Theresa. Just yesterday he told Pilar and Gwen both Theresa is still in his heart and she always will be. You best start watching the soap instead of assuimng. He doesn't love Gwen like he does Theresa.

On Drugs? Well If I may say...let's get off me....Teresa should be glad that the sky is blue....I know she is hurting...you will be next. Because I'm proud of the mighty........Oooop, you are not included with the mighty....On Drugs? ok.......I will not go there.

#32   2008/06/20 11:00AM
    Teenie

Quote thestar:
    Quote Teenie:
    Quote jfoley85: Just wanted to say, I love you Theresa. You are awesome. You showed Ethan the true meaning of love and set his world on fire. Gwen never can or never will measure up to you!!!!! It's you Ethan wants and dreams about and calls out to in the bed. Your awesome!!!! Gwen is a wickid evil smurf lol who deserves to pay.

I beg to differ! you can love this cole slaw hoe on the side...She can try to be Ethan wife...but why the F? Ethan is Married to his boo, and Her Treasured Name is Mrs. GWEN Ethan Winthrop!!!! Try your funky name Theresa Crane.Tsk, Tsk.....U are the most ultimate PUNK and Nasty...your LIES ain't working NOW!!! You can bet yo lies will live...but you can bet: YO LIES AINT WORKING NOW!!! Gwen never had hurt you...You took her kindness for goodness....Ultimate betrayal among women...As a woman to woman...you are wrong for that.....You B

shes not lieing? shes GERTRUDE, what the hell is she lying about? idiot, get your facts straight, and another thing, the only reason the stupid blonde GWEN is with ethan at all is because theresa died, and there doing it for the kids, SO WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY NOW?? shall i recall that before theresa died SHE WAS WITH ETHAN, so what does that tell you? and ethan keeps telling gwen that hell always love theresa and shell always be in his heart, SO QUIT IT, you gwen fans are useless, YOU NEVER PROVE YOUR POINTS
    and im 100% right, you cant have noting against this right here, because if theresa was still alive gwen wouldnt be in the picture, and she obviously wouldnt be recommiting to ethan because theresa would be there with ethan, but this is what makes a soap opera a SOAP OPERA, obviously a soap with no drama is boring, thats why theresa dressed up as some nanny and gwen is LUCKY, because as soon as theresa reveals herself ITS ALL OVER FOR GWEN i cant wait till the end of the show to just show you i was right all along, they WONT end the show with theresa being gertrude, they even might be bringing back people who "died" off the show, you know im always right, you know all of this makes sense, so quit it, you just never will prove your point cuz im always the right one writting again and again to show you how dumb you are for writting what you wrote, hehehehehehe

we are not at the end of the show, are we? I will let the idiot remark remain mute.

#33   2008/06/20 11:02AM
    Teenie

Quote thestar:
    Quote passion_girl: BLAH BLAH BLAH

have nothing else to say? speechless?
    haha, i guess you finally relized that im right muaha

You're right about WHAT? Chill out..Join the marine corps like i did

#34   2008/06/20 11:11AM
    Teenie

Quote thestar:
    Quote luvinethanandtheresa: Theresa isn't afraid of telling Ethan the truth. She has tried over and over again, but Ethan is so dumb he just doesn't get it. Always saying yes, he feels like a son to me and I love him like he's m own. Now she's afraid her family will be murdered if she tells the truth.

exactly, how is she afriad when she has tried so many times? and ethan is clueless haha, but now she says that she would wanna tell him but cant because shes gertrude and juanitas ' close ' as they say, so how do you expect her to, shes tried, and atleast she tried to so dont say shes "afraid"

Well. i must say that Teresa had no problem fooling Jared...this slick chick is good at what she do......allister is not ead, he lives in her...She dogs folks for no reason.....and actually think her punk self is gonna get away with it...Hey TEE! IT IS NOT ALL ABOUT YOU!!!! It takes a fool to know: Love.....a coward like you don't know the power of love...

#35   2008/06/20 11:20AM
    Teenie

Quote thestar:
    Quote Teenie:
    Quote jfoley85: Just wanted to say, I love you Theresa. You are awesome. You showed Ethan the true meaning of love and set his world on fire. Gwen never can or never will measure up to you!!!!! It's you Ethan wants and dreams about and calls out to in the bed. Your awesome!!!! Gwen is a wickid evil smurf lol who deserves to pay.

I beg to differ! you can love this cole slaw hoe on the side...She can try to be Ethan wife...but why the F? Ethan is Married to his boo, and Her Treasured Name is Mrs. GWEN Ethan Winthrop!!!! Try your funky name Theresa Crane.Tsk, Tsk.....U are the most ultimate PUNK and Nasty...your LIES ain't working NOW!!! You can bet yo lies will live...but you can bet: YO LIES AINT WORKING NOW!!! Gwen never had hurt you...You took her kindness for goodness....Ultimate betrayal among women...As a woman to woman...you are wrong for that.....You B

shes not lieing? shes GERTRUDE, what the hell is she lying about? idiot, get your facts straight, and another thing, the only reason the stupid blonde GWEN is with ethan at all is because theresa died, and there doing it for the kids, SO WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY NOW?? shall i recall that before theresa died SHE WAS WITH ETHAN, so what does that tell you? and ethan keeps telling gwen that hell always love theresa and shell always be in his heart, SO QUIT IT, you gwen fans are useless, YOU NEVER PROVE YOUR POINTS
    and im 100% right, you cant have noting against this right here, because if theresa was still alive gwen wouldnt be in the picture, and she obviously wouldnt be recommiting to ethan because theresa would be there with ethan, but this is what makes a soap opera a SOAP OPERA, obviously a soap with no drama is boring, thats why theresa dressed up as some nanny and gwen is LUCKY, because as soon as theresa reveals herself ITS ALL OVER FOR GWEN i cant wait till the end of the show to just show you i was right all along, they WONT end the show with theresa being gertrude, they even might be bringing back people who "died" off the show, you know im always right, you know all of this makes sense, so quit it, you just never will prove your point cuz im always the right one writting again and again to show you how dumb you are for writting what you wrote, hehehehehehe

ok...

#36   2008/06/20 11:38AM
    Teenie

Quote thestar:
    Quote Teenie:

It's too hot! But I'ma drop ya...Gwen has feelings just like an everyday person....the pain is real. Al Green, sings in Detriot Michigan...Some one knows...if love is really real.....? It's hard darling...but every one is not a idiot.......You ok with me......Choose our lord. Peace, Teenie

#37   2008/06/20 12:03PM
    Teenie

WHAT YOU GOT?

#38   2008/06/23 05:08PM
    DIANA064

Showing some love for Theresa.....she is AWESOME!

#39   2008/06/23 07:32PM
    thestar

Quote Teenie:
    Quote thestar:
    Quote luvinethanandtheresa: Theresa isn't afraid of telling Ethan the truth. She has tried over and over again, but Ethan is so dumb he just doesn't get it. Always saying yes, he feels like a son to me and I love him like he's m own. Now she's afraid her family will be murdered if she tells the truth.

exactly, how is she afriad when she has tried so many times? and ethan is clueless haha, but now she says that she would wanna tell him but cant because shes gertrude and juanitas ' close ' as they say, so how do you expect her to, shes tried, and atleast she tried to so dont say shes "afraid"

Well. i must say that Teresa had no problem fooling Jared...this slick chick is good at what she do......allister is not ead, he lives in her...She dogs folks for no reason.....and actually think her punk self is gonna get away with it...Hey TEE! IT IS NOT ALL ABOUT YOU!!!! It takes a fool to know: Love.....a coward like you don't know the power of love...

k for one that made no sense, "hey tee its not all about you?' wow wtf?!?! uhm yeah its not all about gwen either... you just make no sense, you always think your right but your wrong because someone always out prooves you... just quit it, you know all ive written in my long paragraphs made clear sense, just stop arguing about this, you know im right thats why all you wrote was ok... in the posts after, cuz you have nothing else to say cuz you know im right! sheesh now lets end this, theres no point when ive basically been writting paragraphs here because you dont make sense and your just hating on theresa.

#40   2008/06/23 07:35PM
    thestar

Quote Teenie:
    Quote thestar:

uhm im here talking about how theresa isnt afraid to tell someone something and you bring up jared? that prooves to show you dont know what your writting and your not proving your so called point... "this slick chick is good at what she do" ?? WTF? k im honestly done dealing with you, ive obviously prooved my point cuz your the only one who seems to be having a problem with my PARAGRAPHS cuz you hate to be wrong... sheesh!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list