List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: Hey Theresa, we love you!!!!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Hey Theresa, we love you!!!!!!!

Started by jfoley85 at 2008/06/05 05:45PM
    Latest post: 2008/10/29 01:18PM, Views: 4826, Replies: 61
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #11   2008/06/14 11:25AM
    Re: Hey Theresa, we love you!!!!!!!
    luvinethanan...

Quote passion_girl:
    Quote luvinethanandtheresa:
    Quote Anonymous16:
    Quote Anonymous16:
    Quote jfoley85: Just wanted to say, I love you Theresa. You are awesome. You showed Ethan the true meaning of love and set his world on fire. Gwen never can or never will measure up to you!!!!! It's you Ethan wants and dreams about and calls out to in the bed. Your awesome!!!! Gwen is a wickid evil smurf lol who deserves to pay.

TRUE MEANING OF LOVE. That B***** have no idea what real love is?

Gwen has no idea of what love is. If she loved Ethan she wouldn't have ratted him out about his true paternity. She wouldn't have ran away and had a baby and brought him back trying to pass him off as hers and Ethan's. She would let Ethan go. He doesn't love her. If she knew what love was, she wouldn't put her sons life in danger just to keep Theresa from Ethan. What kind of a mother is that? A no good sorry excuse of a mother.

Any woman would do the same thing to keep the man they love, aaway from people like THERESA. Child get your own man.

Not any woman would sacrafice her child for a man. A good mother wouldn't choose a man over her children. Yet Gwen was willing to let her son die to keep Theresa away from Ethan. It happens. People get divorced everyday. She has known for along time that Ethan is in love with Theresa. She should have just let them be. FInd somebody else.

THERESA NEVER SACRIFICES HER CHILDREN BEFORE, SHE'S SELFISH, I REMEMBER PERFECTLY WHEN GWEN HAD LOST HER BABY AND THERESA OWN SURVIVE SHE COULDN'T EVEN GIVE ETHAN A CHANCE TO GRIEVE WITH HIS WIFE, SHE WAS USING THE BABY TO STEAL HIM AND PLANS WOULD OF WORKED IF SHE WAS SMART. THESE WERE HER EXACT WORDS: EXCUSE ME BUT YOU ARE DISTURBING ETHAN AND MY BABY. WAT A BIT^TH.

Gwen is selfish. Leaving her sick child at home to go find Ethan, so he wouldn't learn the truth, that she is an evil witch. Gwen wouldn't allow anybody to grieve over Theresa. The day they got back from Mexico she was plotting to get Ethan. She was bugging him and begging him to be with her and trying to get him into bed. Talk about selfish. Wanting to send Little E away to boarding school right after losing his mother. Letting Juanita go so she can kill all of Pilar's family. Including Jane who she claims to love as her own and Marty, her best friends son. That's selfish and hateful. Then again she was willing to let her own "so" called child die in order to keep the truth from Ethan. What kind of a woman is that? That's a monster. When Ethan learns this, he will hate Gwen. Everybody blames Theresa. If Ethan and Gwen were meant to be, then Theresa wouldn't have been able to come between them, so obviously Gwen needs to move on and find somebody who will love her.

#12   2008/06/14 12:32PM
    destes

I am hoping Gwen will not have the chance to move on with someone else. I hope she is punished for all of her crimes.

#13   2008/06/16 05:41PM
    passion_girl

Quote destes:
    Quote Anonymous16:
    Quote Anonymous16:
    Quote jfoley85: Just wanted to say, I love you Theresa. You are awesome. You showed Ethan the true meaning of love and set his world on fire. Gwen never can or never will measure up to you!!!!! It's you Ethan wants and dreams about and calls out to in the bed. Your awesome!!!! Gwen is a wickid evil smurf lol who deserves to pay.

And also theresa and let's not forget the biggest one EVER. You do have a point what woman will that to someone they love, that i understand why she did it and also ethan will actually forgive her, remember who's to say ethan is NOT a crane after ALL , they never did a DNA test. But the question is what woman would keep a man they say they love away from his child? No woman is that selfish and dumb in reality? This question is for you guys out there all of u, would you forgive your woman for keeping your child away from you, no matter how much you love her? NO

Gwen has no idea of what love is. If she loved Ethan she wouldn't have ratted him out about his true paternity. She wouldn't have ran away and had a baby and brought him back trying to pass him off as hers and Ethan's. She would let Ethan go. He doesn't love her. If she knew what love was, she wouldn't put her sons life in danger just to keep Theresa from Ethan. What kind of a mother is that? A no good sorry excuse of a mother.

Any woman would do the same thing to keep the man they love, aaway from people like THERESA. Child get your own man.

What Gwen did to Ethan (sending his paternity to the tabliods) was cruel. You don't do that to someone you love. Hopefully, before the end of the show, Ethan will find out all of Gwen's horrible deeds and be disgusted with her. Gwen is a selfish, selfserving witch that only cares about herself. Ethan doesn't love Gwen and Gwen knew Ethan didn't love her when she married him.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/06/16 05:44PM
    #14   2008/06/17 04:59AM
    Teenie

Quote Anonymous16:
    Quote Anonymous16:

Not any woman would sacrafice her child for a man. A good mother wouldn't choose a man over her children. Yet Gwen was willing to let her son die to keep Theresa away from Ethan. It happens. People get divorced everyday. She has known for along time that Ethan is in love with Theresa. She should have just let them be. FInd somebody else.

Really? Plu-leeze do not give claim to fame. Tee is done.....

#15   2008/06/17 05:10AM
    Teenie

Quote Ms.HuNNii: Not as much as yall hate Gwen ha ha ha! There is more Gwen Hating than Teresa loving.

Absolutely right!! But they just need to have a three way! I'm totally weak at all of their games. Ethan. Gwen, and Teresa needs to be a blended family. I'm so serious!
    Talk about a extreme headache? Who can keep up with them....And they have beautiful children...Geez! Honestly they ok with me..Teresa just lies for NO reason at all.

#16   2008/06/17 05:25AM
    Teenie

Lil Ethan......Teresa teach him right. No maybe's, but's, most of all: the greatest and biggest lie!!!: I'm begging yo tail!! Pleease tell this man who you love...ABOUT HIS SON!!!I do not like you..I can't stand you...but for the sake of Courage, Courtesy, and being a true WOMAN....please tell Ethan...STOP playing. It is not fair to big Ethan or his Lil son name lil Ethan...How DARE u? I Can not stand yo self...Shame. I won't hate you....but Ethan will....Sure he will love yo body.....but never you....why are you afraid of Ethan?

#17   2008/06/17 12:02PM
    luvinethanan...

Quote Teenie: Lil Ethan......Teresa teach him right. No maybe's, but's, most of all: the greatest and biggest lie!!!: I'm begging yo tail!! Pleease tell this man who you love...ABOUT HIS SON!!!I do not like you..I can't stand you...but for the sake of Courage, Courtesy, and being a true WOMAN....please tell Ethan...STOP playing. It is not fair to big Ethan or his Lil son name lil Ethan...How DARE u? I Can not stand yo self...Shame. I won't hate you....but Ethan will....Sure he will love yo body.....but never you....why are you afraid of Ethan?

Ok Teenie, are you on drugs, or what? You must not watch the soap. Theresa has tried over and over again to tell Ethan the truth. He is so dumb and says, yes, he feels like a son to me. I love him like my own and blah blah blah, or she gets blackmailed. Her family's life is in danger. Ethan will not hate Theresa. It's Gwen who he will hate in the end. Willing to kill her son so she could have Ethan. She has no shame. She lies because she is a selfish witch. He will always love Theresa. Just yesterday he told Pilar and Gwen both Theresa is still in his heart and she always will be. You best start watching the soap instead of assuimng. He doesn't love Gwen like he does Theresa.

#18   2008/06/17 06:25PM
    passion_girl

Quote Teenie: Lil Ethan......Teresa teach him right. No maybe's, but's, most of all: the greatest and biggest lie!!!: I'm begging yo tail!! Pleease tell this man who you love...ABOUT HIS SON!!!I do not like you..I can't stand you...but for the sake of Courage, Courtesy, and being a true WOMAN....please tell Ethan...STOP playing. It is not fair to big Ethan or his Lil son name lil Ethan...How DARE u? I Can not stand yo self...Shame. I won't hate you....but Ethan will....Sure he will love yo body.....but never you....why are you afraid of Ethan?

True that if theresa loves ethan that much why she's so afraid of telling him about little ethan. WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF.

#19   2008/06/17 06:27PM
    passion_girl

True that if theresa loves ethan that much why she's so afraid of telling him about little ethan. WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF.

#20   2008/06/17 09:49PM
    destes

Theresa is scared of Gwen's blackmailing her family. But soon, Ethan will not only know Little Ethan is his son, but will know Gwen is a horrible person.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list