List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: Hey Theresa, we love you!!!!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Hey Theresa, we love you!!!!!!!

Started by jfoley85 at 2008/06/05 05:45PM
    Latest post: 2008/10/29 01:18PM, Views: 5261, Replies: 61
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #1   2008/06/05 09:00PM
    Re: Hey Theresa, we love you!!!!!!!
    Ms.HuNNii

Not as much as yall hate Gwen ha ha ha! There is more Gwen Hating than Teresa loving.

#2   2008/06/05 09:53PM
    Teenie

ok.....hmmmm. What shall I add on? I'm happy that you are happy with your "girl".....I will re group and return. I won't take your sunshine away....The Show will.

#3   2008/06/09 02:39PM
    Anonymous16

Quote jfoley85: Just wanted to say, I love you Theresa. You are awesome. You showed Ethan the true meaning of love and set his world on fire. Gwen never can or never will measure up to you!!!!! It's you Ethan wants and dreams about and calls out to in the bed. Your awesome!!!! Gwen is a wickid evil smurf lol who deserves to pay.

TRUE MEANING OF LOVE. That B***** have no idea what real love is?

#4   2008/06/09 09:29PM
    luvinethanan...

Quote Anonymous16:
    Quote jfoley85: Just wanted to say, I love you Theresa. You are awesome. You showed Ethan the true meaning of love and set his world on fire. Gwen never can or never will measure up to you!!!!! It's you Ethan wants and dreams about and calls out to in the bed. Your awesome!!!! Gwen is a wickid evil smurf lol who deserves to pay.

Gwen has no idea of what love is. If she loved Ethan she wouldn't have ratted him out about his true paternity. She wouldn't have ran away and had a baby and brought him back trying to pass him off as hers and Ethan's. She would let Ethan go. He doesn't love her. If she knew what love was, she wouldn't put her sons life in danger just to keep Theresa from Ethan. What kind of a mother is that? A no good sorry excuse of a mother.

#5   2008/06/10 04:38PM
    Anonymous16

Quote luvinethanandtheresa:
    Quote Anonymous16:

Gwen has no idea of what love is. If she loved Ethan she wouldn't have ratted him out about his true paternity. She wouldn't have ran away and had a baby and brought him back trying to pass him off as hers and Ethan's. She would let Ethan go. He doesn't love her. If she knew what love was, she wouldn't put her sons life in danger just to keep Theresa from Ethan. What kind of a mother is that? A no good sorry excuse of a mother.

Any woman would do the same thing to keep the man they love, aaway from people like THERESA. Child get your own man.

#6   2008/06/10 06:45PM
    luvinethanan...

Quote Anonymous16:
    Quote Anonymous16:

Any woman would do the same thing to keep the man they love, aaway from people like THERESA. Child get your own man.

Not any woman would sacrafice her child for a man. A good mother wouldn't choose a man over her children. Yet Gwen was willing to let her son die to keep Theresa away from Ethan. It happens. People get divorced everyday. She has known for along time that Ethan is in love with Theresa. She should have just let them be. FInd somebody else.

#7   2008/06/12 05:21PM
    passion_girl

Quote Anonymous16:
    Quote Anonymous16:

Not any woman would sacrafice her child for a man. A good mother wouldn't choose a man over her children. Yet Gwen was willing to let her son die to keep Theresa away from Ethan. It happens. People get divorced everyday. She has known for along time that Ethan is in love with Theresa. She should have just let them be. FInd somebody else.

THERESA NEVER SACRIFICES HER CHILDREN BEFORE, SHE'S SELFISH, I REMEMBER PERFECTLY WHEN GWEN HAD LOST HER BABY AND THERESA OWN SURVIVE SHE COULDN'T EVEN GIVE ETHAN A CHANCE TO GRIEVE WITH HIS WIFE, SHE WAS USING THE BABY TO STEAL HIM AND PLANS WOULD OF WORKED IF SHE WAS SMART. THESE WERE HER EXACT WORDS: EXCUSE ME BUT YOU ARE DISTURBING ETHAN AND MY BABY. WAT A BIT^TH.

#8   2008/06/12 08:38PM
    luvinethanan...

Quote Anonymous16:

Gwen has no idea what love really is. She's trying to hold on to a man who isn't in love with her. She's competing with a ghost. COme on now!!! She's still jealous and afraid of Theresa coming between her and Ethan.

#9   2008/06/14 10:10AM
    destes

Quote Anonymous16:
    Quote Anonymous16:

What Gwen did to Ethan (sending his paternity to the tabliods) was cruel. You don't do that to someone you love. Hopefully, before the end of the show, Ethan will find out all of Gwen's horrible deeds and be disgusted with her. Gwen is a selfish, selfserving witch that only cares about herself. Ethan doesn't love Gwen and Gwen knew Ethan didn't love her when she married him.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list