List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: I have official SPOILERS for passions FINALE DONT READ IF YOU DONT WANT TO KNOW

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I have official SPOILERS for passions FINALE DONT READ IF YOU DONT WANT TO KNOW

Started by TerryE at 2008/06/05 04:42PM
    Latest post: 2008/07/07 12:10PM, Views: 3168, Replies: 12
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2008/06/05 04:42PM
    I have official SPOILERS for passions FINALE DONT READ IF YOU DONT WANT TO KNOW
    TerryE

#1. I think is the best thing that PASSIONS could do and what they did do for the finale is .........
    BRING TIMMY back due to special effects and digital remasteration they brought timmy back to life!!!!!

#2. Ethan and Theresa get married and ethan finds out about gwens lies and schemes.

#3. 2 more people get married

#4. Tabitha is babtised lol and thats the only way to save harmony

#5. ANTONIO does return but who will he be with??

I hope that antonio goes with pretty sheridan with luis fancy with noah and i dont know about paloma i dont really like the new paloma so i guess send her to live with martin and katherine!! Unless juanita has killed them lol you never know!!!

#2   2008/06/05 05:15PM
    Re: I have official SPOILERS for passions FINALE DONT READ IF YOU DONT WANT TO KNOW
    Anonymous16

Bull, u wish i think the last episode of Passions should end exactly like this:
    1. Luis and Sheridan together atlast
    2.Fancy and Noah got married
    3.Kay and Miguel
    4.Pretty end up alone, she deserve it
    5.Ethan find out the truth about both woman and get rid of them for good, although I'm a complete G.E fan but i think he should be with Elena.
    5. Paloma run away to be with Antonio

#3   2008/06/05 05:22PM
    Re: I have official SPOILERS for passions FINALE DONT READ IF YOU DONT WANT TO KNOW
    TerryE

Quote Anonymous16: Bull, u wish i think the last episode of Passions should end exactly like this:
    3.Kay and Miguel
    5.Ethan find out the truth about both woman and get rid of them for good, although I'm a complete G.E fan but i think he should be with Elena.

The last part is my thought the first part is true and will actually happen and who is elena??

#4   2008/06/05 05:29PM
    SamuraiJediS...

Quote TerryE: #1. I think is the best thing that PASSIONS could do and what they did do for the finale is .........
    BRING TIMMY back due to special effects and digital remasteration they brought timmy back to life!!!!!

#2. Ethan and Theresa get married and ethan finds out about gwens lies and schemes.

I hope that antonio goes with pretty sheridan with luis fancy with noah and i dont know about paloma i dont really like the new paloma so i guess send her to live with martin and katherine!! Unless juanita has killed them lol you never know!!!

As long as the truth comes out so Ethan and Teresa are finally happily married, the rest doesn't matter to me

#5   2008/06/05 05:36PM
    TerryE

even the TIMMY part is amazing

#6   2008/06/05 06:53PM
    destes

Quote TerryE: #1. I think is the best thing that PASSIONS could do and what they did do for the finale is .........

I am a Lancy fan so I hope they end up together. Pretty is too psycho to be with anyone. I am with you on the new Paloma, I still haven't gotten use to her.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/06/05 06:55PM
    #7   2008/06/05 07:05PM
    Ms.HuNNii

Quote Anonymous16: Bull, u wish i think the last episode of Passions should end exactly like this:
    3.Kay and Miguel

Eww@ #5 lol are you serious, do you really mean Paloma. She is Antoino's little sister.

#8   2008/06/05 08:29PM
    luvinethanan...

Quote TerryE:
    3.Kay and Miguel

The last part is my thought the first part is true and will actually happen and who is elena??

Elena is the girl who helped Theresa escape Mexico. Luis and Sheridan don't deserve to be together. She had her chance and always chooses another man over Luis. Kay is a nasty witch who deserves to be by herself. Gwen needs to go awya somewhere and rot. ET are the super couple

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list