List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: I just don't get it!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I just don't get it!!!

Started by iluvmykids at 2008/06/04 07:36AM
    Latest post: 2008/06/04 01:09PM, Views: 520, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2008/06/04 07:36AM
    I just don't get it!!!
    iluvmykids

Theresa and Ethan....The love of each others lives....Your Mother and Son both know you are alive and are keeping the secret. WHY can't you trust the love of your life to do the same???? HELLOO????? Am I the only one wondering this??? I LOVE Theresa and Ethan...but her whining about "NOT BEING ABLE TO TELL HIM" is getting soooo old... Tell the man already. I think if your son is mature enough to keep the secret Ethan should be able too!!! Thanks for listening. Rant over.

#2   2008/06/04 10:07AM
    Re: I just don't get it!!!
    luvinethanan...

I agree. She needs to tell the truth. Tell him everything. Pilar needs to tell her sons the truth about Juanita also. It's one woman against the town of Harmony, get real.

#3   2008/06/04 10:08AM
    ausrene

i totally agree with the both of you!! its getting real OLD

#4   2008/06/04 11:33AM
    Marleysmommy...

absolutely

#5   2008/06/04 01:09PM
    destes

I understand why Theresa can't tell Ethan. Although we know what a liar Gwen is, Ethan thinks she is a honest good person. If Theresa were to tell Ethan, he might let it slip to Gwen. If Gwen knows she will call Juanita. Now once Juanita makes it to Harmony and Theresa knows she is there, I think at that time she should tell Ethan. Gwen's blackmail will be no good then.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list