List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: How do you want the show to end and who do you want with who

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

How do you want the show to end and who do you want with who

Started by Jasam5510 at 2008/06/03 11:36AM
    Latest post: 2008/07/17 03:51PM, Views: 4787, Replies: 30
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2008/06/14 12:35PM
    Re: How do you want the show to end and who do you want with who
    destes

Yes, Theresa has tried to tell Ethan. But the reasons she wasn't able to tell Ethan after Gwen left is because Vincent was blackmailing Theresa. Then Gwen gets back and she starts to blackmail Theresa. So, Theresa not telling Ethan about Little Ethan was not her choice.

#22   2008/06/17 05:57PM
    passion_girl

Quote destes: Yes, Theresa has tried to tell Ethan. But the reasons she wasn't able to tell Ethan after Gwen left is because Vincent was blackmailing Theresa. Then Gwen gets back and she starts to blackmail Theresa. So, Theresa not telling Ethan about Little Ethan was not her choice.

Hello get real , that whole paternity secret sh^t blah let it go. You never know after all ethan might be a crane for all we know, they never did a DNA test, so what now when it comes back that ethan is a crane all of that is for nothing , hating gwen for that, hello he wouldn't he hate her for it, he'll be too busy celebrating, now theresa's secrets i can see the look on ethan's face from now. Theresa how could you? Ethan let me explain i only did it because i LOVE U. You love, you don't know what love is , what did i ever see in you, you know we're through for GOOD. lol lol CAN'T WAIT.

#23   2008/06/17 10:00PM
    destes

Are you kidding. When Ethan finds out Gwen was the one who sent the tabliod he will hate her. WHY, because he feels that Gwen is a good honest person. He doesn't think Gwen has ever lied to him. He has stated long ago, he stayed with Gwen because she has never lied to him. The problem is he doesn't know all the lies Gwen has told him.

If Ethan turns out to be a Crane after all (which I think would be great) he will hate Gwen even more. All these years he could have been with Theresa, the one he loves, the one he WANTS to be his wife. Had it not been for the tabliod, the wedding to Theresa would have continued.

Ethan will be so happy Theresa isn't dead, he isn't going to be mad at her. Once she tells him why she didn't tell him in the beginning(Rome) then couldn't because of the Blackmail, he will understand. Theresa has told Ethan Little Ethan was his child, but he always thought she meant "like a father" .

Theresa and Ethan will be happy and Gwen will wallering in her misery.

#24   2008/07/06 11:23AM
    Blue_Mood_Eyes

Ethan and Theresa
    Noah and Fancy
    Tabitha—a good witch by herself
    Luis and Sheridan
    Julian and Eve
    Jessica and Reese
    Gwen and Antonio----interesting twist her falling in love with her rival’s older brother
    David and Ivy
    Sam and Grace
    Esme and Jared
    Pretty and Chris Boothe
    Fox and Paloma
    Kay and Miguel---only because if you bring Charity back Tabitha and Endora might not exist.
    Rebecca---she is happy just with anybody
    Chad and Whitney

#25   2008/07/08 02:05AM
    hatestheresa...

I would love to see Theresa rot in prison for all her evil deeds....

as for couples i want the show to end are as follows

Ethan and Gwen
    Vincent and Viki
    Esme and Julian
    Fancy and Luis
    Pretty and Sheridan

#26   2008/07/08 01:20PM
    all4babe

Ivy and Julian
    Sheridan and Luis
    Gwen and some new guy who will be her knight and shining armor...maybe Hank
    Theresa and someone new
    Ethan....ALONE!!!!!
    Kay and Miguel
    Sam and Grace
    Noah and Paloma
    Fancy...alone
    Pretty and Jarrod
    Eve and TC..let him take anger management classes first though
    Jessica and Reece
    Pilar could find a soulmate
    Esme and Fox

#27   2008/07/10 02:34PM
    Anonymous16

Quote destes: Are you kidding. When Ethan finds out Gwen was the one who sent the tabliod he will hate her. WHY, because he feels that Gwen is a good honest person. He doesn't think Gwen has ever lied to him. He has stated long ago, he stayed with Gwen because she has never lied to him. The problem is he doesn't know all the lies Gwen has told him.

If Ethan turns out to be a Crane after all (which I think would be great) he will hate Gwen even more. All these years he could have been with Theresa, the one he loves, the one he WANTS to be his wife. Had it not been for the tabliod, the wedding to Theresa would have continued.

Ethan will be so happy Theresa isn't dead, he isn't going to be mad at her. Once she tells him why she didn't tell him in the beginning(Rome) then couldn't because of the Blackmail, he will understand. Theresa has told Ethan Little Ethan was his child, but he always thought she meant "like a father" .

WOW. destes:
    Correct me if i'm wrong but i remember gwen telling ethan about his paternity secret out, he was like 'it doesn't matter what she did and that was in the past'' ok, these were his exact words to her. so why bring this back if he told her it didnt matter.

#28   2008/07/10 02:37PM
    Anonymous16

Quote all4babe: Ivy and Julian
    Sheridan and Luis
    Gwen and some new guy who will be her knight and shining armor...maybe Hank
    Theresa and someone new
    Ethan....ALONE!!!!!
    Kay and Miguel
    Sam and Grace
    Noah and Paloma
    Fancy...alone
    Pretty and Jarrod
    Eve and TC..let him take anger management classes first though
    Jessica and Reece
    Pilar could find a soulmate
    Esme and Fox

True that.

#29   2008/07/10 06:56PM
    all4babe

Quote Anonymous16:
    Quote destes: Are you kidding. When Ethan finds out Gwen was the one who sent the tabliod he will hate her. WHY, because he feels that Gwen is a good honest person. He doesn't think Gwen has ever lied to him. He has stated long ago, he stayed with Gwen because she has never lied to him. The problem is he doesn't know all the lies Gwen has told him.

WOW. destes:
    Correct me if i'm wrong but i remember gwen telling ethan about his paternity secret out, he was like 'it doesn't matter what she did and that was in the past'' ok, these were his exact words to her. so why bring this back if he told her it didnt matter.
    I remember that too!!!

#30   2008/07/12 03:29PM
    destes

Quote all4babe:
    Quote Anonymous16:

WOW. destes:
    I remember that too!!!

Yes, once Gwen did almost tell Ethan, but Ethan didn't know she was going to admit that she is the one that sent the information to the tabliods and framed Theresa.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list