List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: How do you want the show to end and who do you want with who

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

How do you want the show to end and who do you want with who

Started by Jasam5510 at 2008/06/03 11:36AM
    Latest post: 2008/07/17 03:51PM, Views: 4736, Replies: 30
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2008/06/05 08:53AM
    Re: How do you want the show to end and who do you want with who
    Jasam 4ever

:) I would love for Theresa and Ethan, Luis and Fancy, Noah and Paloma, and Kay and Miguel all get married together. I want Ethan to find out everything Gwen did to keep him and Theresa apart and I want Pilar there to stick it to Rebecca also for calling Juanita from the start. I want Ethan and Theresa to end up with another baby on the way after Ethan ofcourse finds out about Little Ethan. I want the whole Lopez-Fitzgeralds to live in the Crane mansion after all the Cranes did to them they deserve it. And I want Gwen and Rebecca to end up as their servants for thinking that they are better than them in the first place. I also want Vincent and Viki killed off and Eve and Julian raise the baby. I would like to see Sam and Ivy and some glimpse that Pilar will end up with some hottie (she deserves it after not being with anyone since her husband left). And Sheridan with Antonio so she will leave Luis alone.

#12   2008/06/05 12:37PM
    foxsong

Quote destes: I would like to find that Ethan was a Crane all along. There never was a dna, and it would be great if he was still Julian's son, and heir to the Crane empire.

I would like that too! And I would also like for Ivy to get hers for what she did to Sam and Grace. It would be nice if Grace wasn't dead after all and she was reunited with Sam.

#13   2008/06/06 09:44AM
    Barbiegirl69

Want a Lancy marriage. I loved them more than ET. They are my power couple. I got sick of sheridan after she was with Chris and the fact she tried to kill Theresa. (how can anyone lihe her after that..). I think she either needs to be alone or with ANtonio. For Pretty to fall off a cliff or marry Vincent. Sam dumps Ivy and hooks up with Pilar. Which they should of done that, IMO. And for Miguel and kay to get married and Noah with Paloma. And have Gwen and Rebecca share a jail cell with a woman name Olga.

That would be my happy ending!

#14   2008/06/07 03:20PM
    JASAM-4-LIFE

I want ethan and theresa together, and i hope that every evil thing gwen and rebecca have done comes out!! I also hope ethan won't be mad at theresa for not telling him about little ethan's paternity.

#15   2008/06/09 09:37PM
    luvinethanan...

Quote JASAM-4-LIFE: I want ethan and theresa together, and i hope that every evil thing gwen and rebecca have done comes out!! I also hope ethan won't be mad at theresa for not telling him about little ethan's paternity.

I doubt he will be mad. It's Gwen's fault that she hasn't told him. I am sure he will hate Gwen for it, but he loves Theresa too much.

#16   2008/06/09 09:38PM
    luvinethanan...

Quote jfoley85: Lancy married(they will get married by the way, read it in a super spoiler)
    ET Married(they will as well)
    Gwen sent to prison with all the secrets of the show revealed. all of them on the table.
    Kay and Miguel married.
    Noah and Palomah married.
    Sheridan and Antonio(it's been confirmed by NBC that Antonio will be back before the show ends.)
    Juanita killed off or sent to prison for a long time so that Pilar's family is safe.
    Pretty meets a new man and falls in love and get's over Luis(anything to take her mind off of herself.)
    I thin that's it for now!

Kay doesn't deserve anybody. She's a dumb nasty you know what!!!

#17   2008/06/11 07:22PM
    days and p...

i would love lancy to be married and be together in the end and ET married and kayguel married and naloma, pretty nd sheridan can go die lol nd juanita can be killed nd martin should come back nd be wit pilar nd vincent becomes nice nd eve and julian become happy together but i rele dont want the show to end....i luv this show nd i wanna fight 4 it 2 stay!

#18   2008/06/12 06:06AM
    foxsong

I'd like to see Precious and Luis together at last.

#19   2008/06/12 04:28PM
    passion_girl

[quote]Quote Jasam5510: I hope they finally let it out that gwen and rebecca were the ones that let the paternity secret out about ethan. i of course want ethan and theresa to end up together. i wanted pilar and sam to get together. i hope they do not put sheriden and luis back together. i used to love them together until they had sheriden with chris. for some reason it seemed like every time luis was presumed dead sheriden would find a guy in a week and get married to him, then when luis came back she would stay with the other guy, but the 6 times sheriden was presumed dead luis never stopped having hope that she would come back. so, i hope fancy and luis get married and stay that way.[

/quote]

IT'S FUNNY HOW YOU WANT GWEN TO PAY FOR ALL SHE'S DONE. BUT WHAT ABOUT THERESA'S SECRET OH LET'S NOT FORGET LIKE KEEPING ETHAN AWAY FROM HIS SON. PLEASE SPARE ME YA'LL ANSWER AND ALSO THERESA'S , I KNOW GWEN WAS THE ONE BLACK MAILING HER , BUT REMEMBER GWEN DIDN'T KNOW UNTILL SHE RETURNED TO HARMONY FOR THE DIVORCE PAPERS AND FOUND OUT, ALL THIS TIME THERESA KNEW THAT LIL ETHAN WAS ETHAN'S SON AND SHE DID PLANNED TO KEEP THE SECRET TO HERSELF. AND KNOW DON'T TELL ME IT'S BECAUSE SHE WANTED TO SAVE HER BROTHERS I REMEMBERED CLEARLY THEY WASN'T IN JAIL AT THAT TIME NOW, SHE DIDN'T WANT HER SON TO LOOSE HIS PLACE AS HEIR TO THE CRANE EMPIRE. BUT GWEN EVEN SURPRISE US ALL INCLUDING THERESA WHEN SHE TOLD ETHAN THERE'S SOMETHING HE SHOULD KNOW ABOUT THERESA ,BUT SWITCH IT AROUND AND TOLD HIM SHE WISH HIM NOTHING BUT LUCK CAUSE HE CAN BE WITH THERESA AND SHE'S NOT GONNA STOP HIM OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT. WHEN THERESA QUESTION HER ABOUT WHY SHE DIDN'T TELL HIM, SHE TOLD HER THAT SHE KNOWS THAT ETHAN WOULD BE CRUSHED AND HE WOULD HATE THERESA FOR THIS. THAT PROVE TO US THAT GWEN IS THE BIGGER PERSON, SHE GIVE THERESA HER CHANCE TO TELL ETHAN ALL ON HER OWN BUT SHE REFUSES BECAUSE DEEP INSIDE SHE KNOWS THAT GWEN WAS TELLING THE TRUTH ABOUT ETHAN TAKING HER CHILD AWAY FROM OR IF HE DOESN'T KILL HER FIRST.YOU ALL REMEMBER HOW ETHAN ACTED WHEN HE FOUND OUT WHAT HIS MOTHER DID, AND UP TO THIS HE STILL HAVEN'T FORGIVE HER. BACK IN ROME REMEMBER WHAT HE TOLD HIS FRIEND AND HIS DAD, HE COULD NEVER BE OR FORGIVE A WOMAN WHO KEEP HIM AWAY FROM HIS SON. WELL AT LEAST GWEN AIN GOING DOWN BY HERSELF. BOTH OFF THEM MAY NOT EVEN BE WITH HIM.

Modified 4 times(s), last time at: 2008/06/12 04:56PM
    #20   2008/06/14 11:46AM
    luvinethanan...

[quote]Quote passion_girl: [quote]Quote Jasam5510: I hope they finally let it out that gwen and rebecca were the ones that let the paternity secret out about ethan. i of course want ethan and theresa to end up together. i wanted pilar and sam to get together. i hope they do not put sheriden and luis back together. i used to love them together until they had sheriden with chris. for some reason it seemed like every time luis was presumed dead sheriden would find a guy in a week and get married to him, then when luis came back she would stay with the other guy, but the 6 times sheriden was presumed dead luis never stopped having hope that she would come back. so, i hope fancy and luis get married and stay that way.[

/quote]

IT'S FUNNY HOW YOU WANT GWEN TO PAY FOR ALL SHE'S DONE. BUT WHAT ABOUT THERESA'S SECRET OH LET'S NOT FORGET LIKE KEEPING ETHAN AWAY FROM HIS SON. PLEASE SPARE ME YA'LL ANSWER AND ALSO THERESA'S , I KNOW GWEN WAS THE ONE BLACK MAILING HER , BUT REMEMBER GWEN DIDN'T KNOW UNTILL SHE RETURNED TO HARMONY FOR THE DIVORCE PAPERS AND FOUND OUT, ALL THIS TIME THERESA KNEW THAT LIL ETHAN WAS ETHAN'S SON AND SHE DID PLANNED TO KEEP THE SECRET TO HERSELF. AND KNOW DON'T TELL ME IT'S BECAUSE SHE WANTED TO SAVE HER BROTHERS I REMEMBERED CLEARLY THEY WASN'T IN JAIL AT THAT TIME NOW, SHE DIDN'T WANT HER SON TO LOOSE HIS PLACE AS HEIR TO THE CRANE EMPIRE. BUT GWEN EVEN SURPRISE US ALL INCLUDING THERESA WHEN SHE TOLD ETHAN THERE'S SOMETHING HE SHOULD KNOW ABOUT THERESA ,BUT SWITCH IT AROUND AND TOLD HIM SHE WISH HIM NOTHING BUT LUCK CAUSE HE CAN BE WITH THERESA AND SHE'S NOT GONNA STOP HIM OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT. WHEN THERESA QUESTION HER ABOUT WHY SHE DIDN'T TELL HIM, SHE TOLD HER THAT SHE KNOWS THAT ETHAN WOULD BE CRUSHED AND HE WOULD HATE THERESA FOR THIS. THAT PROVE TO US THAT GWEN IS THE BIGGER PERSON, SHE GIVE THERESA HER CHANCE TO TELL ETHAN ALL ON HER OWN BUT SHE REFUSES BECAUSE DEEP INSIDE SHE KNOWS THAT GWEN WAS TELLING THE TRUTH ABOUT ETHAN TAKING HER CHILD AWAY FROM OR IF HE DOESN'T KILL HER FIRST.YOU ALL REMEMBER HOW ETHAN ACTED WHEN HE FOUND OUT WHAT HIS MOTHER DID, AND UP TO THIS HE STILL HAVEN'T FORGIVE HER. BACK IN ROME REMEMBER WHAT HE TOLD HIS FRIEND AND HIS DAD, HE COULD NEVER BE OR FORGIVE A WOMAN WHO KEEP HIM AWAY FROM HIS SON. WELL AT LEAST GWEN AIN GOING DOWN BY HERSELF. BOTH OFF THEM MAY NOT EVEN BE WITH HIM.[/quote]

Theresa has tried over and over again to tell Ethan the truth. He either doesn't get it. He always says he feels like a son to me and blah blah blah. Or else Gwen will blackmail her, so she doesn't have the chance to tell him. Theresa has done some stuff for love and nothing else. Gwen doesn it because she's selfish and can't let go of a man who doesn't want her. You know Theresa will be with him in the end. He loves Theresa too much to hate her for it. SHe has tried and when he finds out Gwen lied and knew this whole time. He will hate her. Little E saved Jonathan's life. No thanks to Gwen

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list