List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: I missed alot, im just curious why other charectars arent in these past episodes.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I missed alot, im just curious why other charectars arent in these past episodes.

Started by thestar at 2008/06/02 04:46PM
    Latest post: 2008/06/06 06:28PM, Views: 480, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2008/06/02 04:46PM
    I missed alot, im just curious why other charectars arent in these past episodes.
    thestar

what happend to spike, whitney, chad, jessica, jared, simone, fox & chris... did the blackmailer storyline finish? did people actually get to find out who it was, cuz i didnt see that episode... did the storylines ACTUALLY END? haha.

#2   2008/06/02 05:32PM
    Re: I missed alot, im just curious why other charectars arent in these past episodes.
    destes

Quote thestar: what happend to spike, whitney, chad, jessica, jared, simone, fox & chris... did the blackmailer storyline finish? did people actually get to find out who it was, cuz i didnt see that episode... did the storylines ACTUALLY END? haha.

Whitney moved to New Orleans and think Simone too.
    Chad was killed by Alistar
    Jared realized that Theresa loved Ethan and they got divorced.
    Fox was killed by Vicki
    chris left town with James when Sheridan became obsessed with Luis.
    Jessica is visiting Reese and his new girlfriend.
    Spike was the only one that stayed a regular since it went to Direct TV. I don't know what happened to him except maybe they dropped his storyline once Passions got Cancelled again.
    Vincent was the blackmailer.

#3   2008/06/06 03:46PM
    Re: I missed alot, im just curious why other charectars arent in these past episodes.
    thestar

thanks
    by the way, i also forgot how siren and charity left, lol siren made me laugh with her singing

#4   2008/06/06 06:28PM
    destes

After I wrote about Jessica, they said the other day she was in rehab.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list