List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: if Ethan reads theresa's diary

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

if Ethan reads theresa's diary

Started by mrc8310 at 2008/06/01 08:17PM
    Latest post: 2008/06/10 06:48PM, Views: 1380, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2008/06/01 08:17PM
    if Ethan reads theresa's diary
    mrc8310

What is gonna happen i hope is not bad diary

#2   2008/06/02 12:28AM
    Re: if Ethan reads theresa's diary
    destes

I don't think it will be, I think Ethan will see what a low life scum Gwen is.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/06/02 12:29AM
    #3   2008/06/03 07:33PM
    angel1973

ok i missed something when did her diary come into this and when is ethan supposed to read it? i didnt see anything about that yet. i wanna know when he is gonna look at her will and find the letter to him

#4   2008/06/04 01:15PM
    destes

Ethan finds Theresa's diary next week.

#5   2008/06/09 03:00PM
    Anonymous16

I pray to God it's a bad diary so Ethan could see that FAKE AZZ B**** for who she really is NOTHING BUT A SL**

#6   2008/06/09 06:50PM
    Ms.HuNNii

Quote mrc8310: What is gonna happen i hope is not bad diary

Hmmmmm and why would you hope it's not a bad diary. Has Teresa done anything bad for Ethan to look at her in a different way. lol lol

#7   2008/06/09 07:14PM
    Ms.HuNNii

Quote Anonymous16: I pray to God it's a bad diary so Ethan could see that FAKE AZZ B**** for who she really is NOTHING BUT A SL**
    What!!! Ethan finding Teresa diary is pointless. Even if it shows Teresa in a bad light it wouldn't bother Ethan, he already know how Teresa is and he admires her determination. Now if it's about Gwen it's another story but I doubt it even about her cuz they still went on with the recommitment cermony. It probably say how she loved Ethan since she was five. he he

#8   2008/06/09 09:24PM
    luvinethanan...

Quote Ms.HuNNii:
    Quote Anonymous16: I pray to God it's a bad diary so Ethan could see that FAKE AZZ B**** for who she really is NOTHING BUT A SL**
    What!!! Ethan finding Teresa diary is pointless. Even if it shows Teresa in a bad light it wouldn't bother Ethan, he already know how Teresa is and he admires her determination. Now if it's about Gwen it's another story but I doubt it even about her cuz they still went on with the recommitment cermony. It probably say how she loved Ethan since she was five. he he

What are you talking about? They haven't done the ceremony yet. You know that Theresa won't let that happen. It probably is about how evil Gwen really is.

#9   2008/06/09 09:46PM
    Ms.HuNNii

Well because there will be a remarrying cermony and i assume that it will be Ethan and Gwen's. Eric even mention there was going to be a remarry cermony way before the finale spoilers came out.

Modified 3 times(s), last time at: 2008/06/09 10:22PM
    1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list