List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: Theresa: I HATE YOU SKANK

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Theresa: I HATE YOU SKANK

Started by Anonymous16 at 2008/05/31 02:17PM
    Latest post: 2008/08/31 11:46AM, Views: 17579, Replies: 204
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:
    #71   2008/06/20 08:41AM
    Re: Theresa: I HATE YOU SKANK
    Teenie

Quote Anonymous16: 1)Theresa-- Stabbed Gwen and Ethan with a pair of scissors while in a psychotic rage, minor injuries incurred.
    2)Theresa-- Stole and scanned Ivy's personal property into her computer.
    Theresa-- Lying to Ethan about not knowing anything about babies to try to trap him into spending time with her.
    4)Theresa-- Broke into the Crane Mansion to spy on Ethan and Gwen.

THERESA you're a hoe don't you get it, i thought your mother teach you better than that, ok who am i kiddin both you and you're hoe mother are the same callin yourselves christian but still going after married man. Like mother like Daughter, skans.

Extra stank.....I'm so real on this wannabee tramp name T. But tee thinks it's ok to marry "A" man...without, ONLY HER WAY or NO WAY! PS: Teresa and Pilar...the apple don't fall from this tree...You accepted your daughter/ your baby girl...slapping you Pilar...

#72   2008/06/20 08:49AM
    Teenie

Quote Anonymous16:
    Quote destes: Theresa is a saint compared to Gwen. Gwen is difinitly one of the villians of this show.

Theresa is far from a saint. Don't get me wrong i love Lindsay it's her character i can't stand they made her look like a hoe.
    And i must say i dont blame Gwen for hurting Theresa she deserve it and if i could team up with gwen i would just to bring her down. Y'all making gwen look like the bad guy here, remember Ethan was her's first. What about all those times theresa put ethan first instead of her own children, i believe if theresa had to sacrifice one of her children to be with ethan she would do please leave gwen alone. I hate theresa and no matter what she does or how many man she slept with i'll alaways hate her, commiting adultery and call yourself a catholic please B****.I agree that both women have done terrible things.Gwen did some things, Like Kidnapping Jane because she went insane. Remember Gwen offered to step aside more than once, it is that moron Ethan that won't leave.
    He is staying true to his vows in his mind. Personally i think Theresa should leave him alone b/c he and Gwen are married. But i rather choose Gwen. Theresa is one of the most selfish characters and annoying.
    It would be nice if Theresa would get some respect for herself and stop chasing this man.

YESSSSS!

#73   2008/06/20 09:01AM
    Teenie

Quote destes:
    Quote Anonymous16: 1)Theresa-- Stabbed Gwen and Ethan with a pair of scissors while in a psychotic rage, minor injuries incurred.
    2)Theresa-- Stole and scanned Ivy's personal property into her computer.
    Theresa-- Lying to Ethan about not knowing anything about babies to try to trap him into spending time with her.
    4)Theresa-- Broke into the Crane Mansion to spy on Ethan and Gwen.

Look at all Gwen has done to Theresa. Too many times to count how many times that Gwen has attacked Theresa.

Theresa may have scanned the information into her computer, but she never did anything with it, but to delete it later. By then wicked gwen and her mother had stolen it from her computer and sent the information to the tabliods.

THERESA you're a hoe don't you get it, i thought your mother teach you better than that, ok who am i kiddin both you and you're hoe mother are the same callin yourselves christian but still going after married man. Like mother like Daughter, skans.

Gwen lying to Ethan not letting him know that it was Little Ethan that saved their child's life.

Blackmailing Pilar--

Gwen is wicked and will come falling down before the end of the show.

teresa has put her son name LilEthan in grown folk business. Here is the F up word: Don't Tell ? Why can't this kid be a kid? I'll tell you why, it's TERESA'S way or No WAY....And Big Ethan has no ideal...but lil Ethan knows....what is wrong with this chick walking on eggshells, and we all know that she is the ultimate COWARD!!!!! WHY!!! She does this to her innocent baby kid..It is not fair to Big ethan or Lil Ethan.....Back to her being a coward? I can not stand that piece of skank.....Name tee. There is not a classy bone in her body.

#74   2008/06/20 09:55AM
    thestar

[quote]passion_girl: [quote] thestar: [quote]luvinethanandtheresa: [quote]Quote passion_girl: [quote] Teenie: [quote]Quote luvinethanandtheresa: [quote] Teenie: Easy. She is Ethan's Wife..She Rules with or without obstacles in her face. Count the 8/9 years of teresa yearning....Gwen is Still there and theresa is just around as his sidekick. Theresa is losing her really incredible good looks....I figure 8/9 more years....Theresa will still be waiting...disgusting.......All those years for absolutely nothing.....Wait everyone, there is hope: always the chick on the side..and will give it up to ethan..free...make some money gurl

Get real!!!! I doubt she is Ethan's wife. The divorce papers were signed by both parties. Why do you think she wants to renew the vows so quickly? Before it comes out that they aren't still married. Gwen is a snake. Scandalous, conniving snake>[/quote]

It is something that is lasting between Ethan and Gwen.......Teresa does not have it. Ethan may not be the best poppa, but, you Teresa. you have played with Ethan emotions........ETHAN is Lil E Dad.....How dare you? Something is not right with you and Ethan...Who gave you the right to do what you have done to a Man and His Son? B

[/quote]
    TRUE that and still her fans adore her, i know they would do the same thing to keep a man from his child, if y'all can't see through theresa y'all are sick, come on now keeping a man from his child. I would never to do such thing for any woman out there. Y'all need to understand it's not about theresa any more , it's about her son and that lil boy deserves a FATHER, it's about time she stop thinking about her OWN happiness and put her children first. And don't use your kids to get a man back if it meant to be it will happen on it's OWN...[/quote]

UMMM HELLO!!! Theresa has always put her kids first. Why do you think she's disguised as Gertrude? So she can see her kids. Unlike Gwen who kept her "so called" pregnancy from Ethan and brings the baby back when he is 6 months old. She was going to let her baby die to keep Ethan from findong out the truth. COME ON NOW!!! Don't tell me that Theresa doesn't put her kids first.[/quote]

yup you got that right, she does put her kids first, and if anyone is against what you said then "gertrude/theresa telling her own son before ethan that shes alive, that really is something, so seriously quit it !! theresa will marry ethan i read spoilers, and ethan will find out gwens lies and schemes, i know spoilers arent 100% right, but i know from watching the show that theresa wont leave the show as "gertrude" !!! i mean cmon its passions people ALWAYS come back from being so called "dead" ... *cough*cough* Allistair!!

[/quote]
    sweety you read the spoilers and where did you find it, please tell me i would love to read that.[/quote]

k learn how to quote what people say... PROPERLY..
    and second dont call me sweety..
    yeah their spoilers AND I SAID IT LOUD AND CLEAR that it isnt always 100% FOR SURE so what are you asking from me now? ... just watch the damn show and we'll see whos right, cmon GWEN?? shes lucky to have ethan at all.. why? because theresas "dead" but before that, theresa and ethan were together, SO GWEN FANS, consider yourselves lucky for now, but after that theresa will be with ethan, to be with someone by chance or luck isnt true love, all ethan can think about is theresa, so shut up !!!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/06/20 09:56AM
    #75   2008/06/20 03:57PM
    Greatbear100

Theresa use to stalk Ethan from up in the tree. Ethan and Gwen were happy but taco skank chased after him and did many bad things. She has been with just about every man in the show. She went with Julian, even married Alistair. She is a super skank and Ethan is a fool to wnat sloopy 10ths.

#76   2008/06/21 02:48AM
    Teenie

Quote Greatbear100: Theresa use to stalk Ethan from up in the tree. Ethan and Gwen were happy but taco skank chased after him and did many bad things. She has been with just about every man in the show. She went with Julian, even married Alistair. She is a super skank and Ethan is a fool to wnat sloopy 10ths.

True so true
    Teresa up ina tree? spying? Yep! that sounds like her arse!LOL How low can she go? Perhaps maybe she will cross that fine line.......If she want ethan sooooo... baddddddd...the TRUTH is in teresa face....She is a scared lil girl...She is really scared of him....He must not see any flaws in her...TERESA thinks that in order to please this man Name ethan...she thinks she has to be "perfect" . (Sometimes pretending to be some one else while spying) Great way to live ..his way, not your way huh Tee..Who is playing who? Geez, it has been almost 9 years of you chasing Ethan........For What? Ethan may be an Oaf, but he is just as slimey as you.......

#77   2008/06/21 03:11AM
    Teenie

Quote passion_girl:
    Quote Teenie:
    Quote luvinethanandtheresa:
    Quote Teenie: Easy. She is Ethan's Wife..She Rules with or without obstacles in her face. Count the 8/9 years of teresa yearning....Gwen is Still there and theresa is just around as his sidekick. Theresa is losing her really incredible good looks....I figure 8/9 more years....Theresa will still be waiting...disgusting.......All those years for absolutely nothing.....Wait everyone, there is hope: always the chick on the side..and will give it up to ethan..free...make some money gurl

Get real!!!! I doubt she is Ethan's wife. The divorce papers were signed by both parties. Why do you think she wants to renew the vows so quickly? Before it comes out that they aren't still married. Gwen is a snake. Scandalous, conniving snake>

It is something that is lasting between Ethan and Gwen.......Teresa does not have it. Ethan may not be the best poppa, but, you Teresa. you have played with Ethan emotions........ETHAN is Lil E Dad.....How dare you? Something is not right with you and Ethan...Who gave you the right to do what you have done to a Man and His Son? B

TRUE that and still her fans adore her, i know they would do the same thing to keep a man from his child, if y'all can't see through theresa y'all are sick, come on now keeping a man from his child. I would never to do such thing for any woman out there. Y'all need to understand it's not about theresa any more , it's about her son and that lil boy deserves a FATHER, it's about time she stop thinking about her OWN happiness and put her children first. And don't use your kids to get a man back if it meant to be it will happen on it's OWN...

Yep.....Teresa could perhaps have her dream...her family....She just do NOT know how to tell the truth...It's unfortunate that it is right in her face, and she does'nt even know it........Her dream is in her face...but ofcourse a tramp like her...do not recognize truth...Jeez, Tell the guy already about YA'LL SON!!! Oh yeah, back to the subject I Can't stand your Arse! You have no dignity. courage, and most of all ........No Balls! Wonder what's gonna actually happen these last few weeks of passions?

#78   2008/06/21 12:02PM
    destes

I will be really happy when Theresa will be able to tell Ethan about Little Ethan. I hope at the same time she will be able to tell Ethan how Gwen has been blackmailing her family and how Gwen let Juanita go in Mexico.

#79   2008/06/22 03:39PM
    thestar

Quote Teenie:
    Quote passion_girl:
    Quote Teenie:
    Quote luvinethanandtheresa:
    Quote Teenie: Easy. She is Ethan's Wife..She Rules with or without obstacles in her face. Count the 8/9 years of teresa yearning....Gwen is Still there and theresa is just around as his sidekick. Theresa is losing her really incredible good looks....I figure 8/9 more years....Theresa will still be waiting...disgusting.......All those years for absolutely nothing.....Wait everyone, there is hope: always the chick on the side..and will give it up to ethan..free...make some money gurl

Get real!!!! I doubt she is Ethan's wife. The divorce papers were signed by both parties. Why do you think she wants to renew the vows so quickly? Before it comes out that they aren't still married. Gwen is a snake. Scandalous, conniving snake>

TRUE that and still her fans adore her, i know they would do the same thing to keep a man from his child, if y'all can't see through theresa y'all are sick, come on now keeping a man from his child. I would never to do such thing for any woman out there. Y'all need to understand it's not about theresa any more , it's about her son and that lil boy deserves a FATHER, it's about time she stop thinking about her OWN happiness and put her children first. And don't use your kids to get a man back if it meant to be it will happen on it's OWN...

Yep.....Teresa could perhaps have her dream...her family....She just do NOT know how to tell the truth...It's unfortunate that it is right in her face, and she does'nt even know it........Her dream is in her face...but ofcourse a tramp like her...do not recognize truth...Jeez, Tell the guy already about YA'LL SON!!! Oh yeah, back to the subject I Can't stand your Arse! You have no dignity. courage, and most of all ........No Balls! Wonder what's gonna actually happen these last few weeks of passions?

calm down, theresa isnt keeping little ethan away from ethan... HES OBVIOUSLY NEAR HIM 24/7 ..idiots, but theresa has TRIED TO TELL HIM that little ethan is ethans son, she even said it out loud, just ethan is clueless and respondes "what?" and then someone just comes out (pilar, etc) saying that he IS like a son because he feels safe around you bla bla bla, SO SHE HAS TRIED TO TELL HIM, just didnt work out, and now that juanita is there and theresa is supposed to be dead HOW THE HELL DO YOU EXPECT HER TO TELL HIM? just give the show time, i know its been years but thats what keeps a soap opera going, if he knew long time before, there wouldnt be much "problems" to talk about... so calm down, its just a show, stop hating on theresa, shes not losing her good looks, shes beautiful, shes just in disguise. would you expect her to be beautiful in disguise? no, because if so she'd be theresa, not gertrude, and that IS the POINT of DISGUISE, so be quiet, shes gorgeous, and when gwen had ethan met in the beggining and theresa was so called taking him away from her, it was all ethans choice, and if ethan didnt like theresa he obviously wouldnt do anything... BUT NO, he fell IN LOVE with theresa, so you gwen fans just have to deal with it, and gwen now has ethan by chance, because the women ethan loved died? i mean thats pathetic, your supposed to get a man because he loves you and you love him, not waiting that long to have him just because he has to move on cuz theresa died, because if ethan really loved gwen he would of been with her before, theresa dead or not, so you know im right...i mean thats just by chance, luck, and choice, so tell me again who has ethan? theresa does, they both have eachother in their hearts for now, so QUIT IT... I ALWAYS prove my point and you know it.. cmon say somethig to this! ..you obviously cant cuz i have explained myself well!!!!

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2008/06/26 10:33AM
    #80   2008/06/23 04:17PM
    Anonymous16

I'm back. lol

« 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list