List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: Theresa: I HATE YOU SKANK

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Theresa: I HATE YOU SKANK

Started by Anonymous16 at 2008/05/31 02:17PM
    Latest post: 2008/08/31 11:46AM, Views: 19021, Replies: 204
    « 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 » »| page:
    #191   2008/08/19 01:33PM
    Re: Theresa: I HATE YOU SKANK
    Teenie

Hello? pla-leeeze do not talk me.

#192   2008/08/19 01:55PM
    Teenie

Quote thestar:
    Quote Teenie:
    Quote thestar:
    Quote Teenie:
    Quote passion_girl:
    Quote Teenie:
    Quote luvinethanandtheresa:
    Quote Teenie: Easy. She is Ethan's Wife..She Rules with or without obstacles in her face. Count the 8/9 years of teresa yearning....Gwen is Still there and theresa is just around as his sidekick. Theresa is losing her really incredible good looks....I figure 8/9 more years....Theresa will still be waiting...disgusting.......All those years for absolutely nothing.....Wait everyone, there is hope: always the chick on the side..and will give it up to ethan..free...make some money gurl

Get real!!!! I doubt she is Ethan's wife. The divorce papers were signed by both parties. Why do you think she wants to renew the vows so quickly? Before it comes out that they aren't still married. Gwen is a snake. Scandalous, conniving snake>

It is something that is lasting between Ethan and Gwen.......Teresa does not have it. Ethan may not be the best poppa, but, you Teresa. you have played with Ethan emotions........ETHAN is Lil E Dad.....How dare you? Something is not right with you and Ethan...Who gave you the right to do what you have done to a Man and His Son? B

TRUE that and still her fans adore her, i know they would do the same thing to keep a man from his child, if y'all can't see through theresa y'all are sick, come on now keeping a man from his child. I would never to do such thing for any woman out there. Y'all need to understand it's not about theresa any more , it's about her son and that lil boy deserves a FATHER, it's about time she stop thinking about her OWN happiness and put her children first. And don't use your kids to get a man back if it meant to be it will happen on it's OWN...

Yep.....Teresa could perhaps have her dream...her family....She just do NOT know how to tell the truth...It's unfortunate that it is right in her face, and she does'nt even know it........Her dream is in her face...but ofcourse a tramp like her...do not recognize truth...Jeez, Tell the guy already about YA'LL SON!!! Oh yeah, back to the subject I Can't stand your Arse! You have no dignity. courage, and most of all ........No Balls! Wonder what's gonna actually happen these last few weeks of passions?

calm down, theresa isnt keeping little ethan away from ethan... HES OBVIOUSLY NEAR HIM 24/7 ..idiots, but theresa has TRIED TO TELL HIM that little ethan is ethans son, she even said it out loud, just ethan is clueless and respondes "what?" and then someone just comes out (pilar, etc) saying that he IS like a son because he feels safe around you bla bla bla, SO SHE HAS TRIED TO TELL HIM, just didnt work out, and now that juanita is there and theresa is supposed to be dead HOW THE HELL DO YOU EXPECT HER TO TELL HIM? just give the show time, i know its been years but thats what keeps a soap opera going, if he knew long time before, there wouldnt be much "problems" to talk about... so calm down, its just a show, stop hating on theresa, shes not losing her good looks, shes beautiful, shes just in disguise. would you expect her to be beautiful in disguise? no, because if so she'd be theresa, not gertrude, and that IS the POINT of DISGUISE, so be quiet, shes gorgeous, and when gwen had ethan met in the beggining and theresa was so called taking him away from her, it was all ethans choice, and if ethan didnt like theresa he obviously wouldnt do anything... BUT NO, he fell IN LOVE with theresa, so you gwen fans just have to deal with it, and gwen now has ethan by chance, because the women ethan loved died? i mean thats pathetic, your supposed to get a man because he loves you and you love him, not waiting that long to have him just because he has to move on cuz theresa died, because if ethan really loved gwen he would of been with her before, theresa dead or not, so you know im right...i mean thats just by chance, luck, and choice, so tell me again who has ethan? theresa does, they both have eachother in their hearts for now, so QUIT IT... I ALWAYS prove my point and you know it.. cmon say somethig to this! ..you obviously cant cuz i have explained myself well!!!!

Hi there, my name is Teenie

....that i feel.But when i'm looking at me passing by a mirror, I'm FINE! No matter what any one has to say!!! Whoooo Weeee! I'm fine as heck!!!! Teresa is afraid of Ethan....Gwen is not. Whatever gonna be, will be. Gwen is so darn gorgeous and pretty......Teresa running after GWEN'S HUSBAND, tee looks haggard. Lol Gee even her hair looks ragedy! Tee stop damaging your once in a life time looks....You will always be second......Gwen rules

Teresa is a Crane by marriage.......she can't buy Ethan!!!!!wow....But gwen is always gonna be his boo...teresa, all the money in the WORLD......You can't buy Gwen either......Plus you were suppose to be clever teresa, huh?
    Tee, Ethan will always love his BOO gwen and their child Jonathan......

haha WTF are you writting? honestly, hahahaha proves to show everything i wrote is right because you arent saying anything wrong about it...pfft all your saying is gwen is the best bla bla, whatever you say hun... ETHAN WIL ALWAYS love theresa and his children with her, he told gwen straight up that he will always love theresa more, and she will always be in his heart, and on the episode where gwen and rebecca found out theresa is gertrude, GWEN SAID HERSELF that ethan wouldnt even have this ceremony if theres was alive, so WHAT NOW? HUH? what the HELL YOU GUNNA SAY TO THAT? ...sheesh teenie whats wrong with you, on this whole message board all your doing is disagreeing and making no SENSE AT ALL, please stop, please... i mean how much more do i have to explain myself and prove my point? gwen said herself that ethan wouldnt recommit to her if theresa was alive...so even GWEN herself actually knows that ethan loves theresa that much... but you teenie? you dont even believe that ethan wouldnt recommit to gwen if theresa was alive, but your lovely gwen thinks that... and hun... what are you talking about? BUYING PEOPLE? wtf!!!!!!! teenie, honestly, YOU MAKE NO SENSE, i know im right, anyone here can say that i am if they read what i wrote, SEEING AS YOUR THE ONLY ONE DISAGREEING WITH WHAT I WRITE, then yeah im pretty sure anyone can say that what i write makes sense, im not dealing with you anymore, pfft ive said enough!! when you write back to what ive said its not even about what i said... buying people, being rich? JARED? im just trying to prove to you that theresa is the one ethan really loves and you talk about stupid things because you know ethan does love theresa more than gwen... he even said it to gwen himself that she will always be in his heart, and gwen said to HERSELF that if theresa was alive he wouldnt even be doing this recommitment ceremony, when gwen found out theresa is gertrude, so what now? who does ethan really love? THERESA!!! ...so shut up teenie!

Yo arse must not know me.........? So Shut up Teenie? You probably a bald headed skank who ain't had no dick...B

#193   2008/08/19 02:07PM
    Teenie

And what the heck is this: Stank Girl with sharks around teresa funky azz...And ethan and gwen are making a commitment...and the skank ain't dead yet...yeah right. What tha eff is this???

#194   2008/08/21 11:55AM
    destes

There was no change in the script, Gwen was a selfish, self centered, self serving witch from the beginning of the show. She FINALLY got what she deserved at the end of the show, Ethan finally seeing what a worthless low life she really is.

#195   2008/08/21 11:56AM
    destes

Quote Teenie: And what the heck is this: Stank Girl with sharks around teresa funky azz...And ethan and gwen are making a commitment...and the skank ain't dead yet...yeah right. What tha eff is this???

Ethan would have never made a committment to Gwen of any kind if he knew she sent the tabliod, that is why jer didn't let the truth known until the end.

#196   2008/08/24 03:24AM
    Teenie

Gwen is a mom. Teresa is the biggest fraud on EARTH with her shameless crocodile big tears!!!!!I can not stand you teresa. You may have ethan....but you are absolutely no good and rotten. You and vincent tried to kill lil jonathan...Yes Vincent, and you teresa. I just can not stand you!!!!!!! Somehow you and vincent got close. I mean this: You STANKKKKKKKKKKK teresa! and Vincent wasn't far behind you. How could you kill ethan's children while he swore on a child's GRAVE?

#197   2008/08/24 04:10AM
    Teenie

It is a wrap! But as good as my heart is....I will miss little terror/terminator teresa,,,, Love this tramp until she gets into your goodies! I bet you will not be so gullible or freindly....When teresa steps to YOUR Man?!!!!!Or significant other? She ain't fooling me

#198   2008/08/30 06:54PM
    Teenie

Quote luvinethanandtheresa:
    Quote Anonymous16:
    Quote bamamama: Gwen in a psychotic rage locked Pilar in a closet and went after Theresa with a baseball bat.
    Gwen in a psychotic rage pushed Theresa out the window
    Gwen in a psychotic rage stabbed Theresa in the back with a scapel

Gwen in a psychotic rage went after Theresa and fell causing her to miscarry

Gwen in a psychotic rage tried to push Pilar into the fire

Gwen only caring about herself, sent the information to the tabloids about Ethan's paternity

Gwen only caring about herself, tried to make Theresa have an abortion because she didn't want Theresa to carry her baby.

Gwen only caring about herself, allowed Rebecca and Ivy to frame Ethan for Julian's murder, then letting Theresa try and save Ethan and take the blame, causing her to go to Death Row and executed.

Gwen kidnapped Jane.

Gwen took Little Ethan and Jane away from Theresa.

Gwen almost lost her son, because of her own selfishness and stupidity.

Gwen is blackmailing Theresa so she wont tell Ethan, Little Ethan's paternity

Gwen is blackmailing Pilar

Gwen assisted Juanita

Gwen is trying to send Little Ethan away to boarding school

Gwen's list can go on and on...she knew that Ethan loved Theresa, when Ethan told her that the wedding was off, she even told him that "she could deal with him having Theresa as a mistress, just don't leave me"

I know alot of Gwen's bad-bad doings, came from Theresa's bad-doings, AND VICE VERSA...
    but one thing is for certain, Theresa may have done some bad things, but she can surely say she done them out of love for her children or for Ethan or her family *not herself*. Gwen and Rebecca has plotted in Harmony for years basically just to make sure they have a room in the Crane Mansion, and a thick checkbook. Gwen was very, very hesitant when Rebecca asked her a long time ago if she could settle being Gwen "Wintrop" not "Crane". Theresa however, wanted the Crane name, 1) to get her children back, 2) to help her mom and brothers have a place to live, to help Ethan get a job when he was disowned by the Cranes, 4) to help her innocent brothers who were framed by Julian, Fox and other Cranes.

I really wish they would make a quick storyline before the end of the show that looks into Jonathan's maternity AND paternity... I think Psycho Gwen took a page out of Beth's book, but implanted herself with someone's embryo and now passing it off as her own and Ethan's. ( I know Beth didn't do all of that, but you get my theory)

Ha! u made me laugh with this one, is that the best you can do. First of all Jane is Gwen's child and so is Jonathan, Jane will be revealed as Gwen's daughter in the end. But for now she is Theresa's and Gwen is pretending to play mommy that is all, and things can change you know JER meant what he said about Theresa and Ethan having 1 child which is lil Ethan.there is no way that Jane would be ET baby.

What are you smoking? They did the dna test on Jane, she is Theresa's. Which is more than I can say for Jonathan, where did he come from? After Gwen can't have kids!! Get real! Gwen was ready to let Jonathan die just to keep Theresa from telling Ethan the truth. Theresa has left Ethan alone and told him to leave her alone. Gwen has never stepped aside to let ET be together. In the end everything will come out about what an awful, witch Gwen is and ET will finally be happy. Gwen is not pretending to be mommy. She doesn't want anything to do with the kids. All she cares aboout is being with a man who will never love her.

Take the bitter with the sweet...It is done...

#199   2008/08/30 06:55PM
    Teenie

Quote destes:
    Quote Anonymous16:
    Quote destes: Theresa is a saint compared to Gwen. Gwen is difinitly one of the villians of this show.

Theresa is far from a saint. Don't get me wrong i love Lindsay it's her character i can't stand they made her look like a hoe.
    And i must say i dont blame Gwen for hurting Theresa she deserve it and if i could team up with gwen i would just to bring her down. Y'all making gwen look like the bad guy here, remember Ethan was her's first. What about all those times theresa put ethan first instead of her own children, i believe if theresa had to sacrifice one of her children to be with ethan she would do please leave gwen alone. I hate theresa and no matter what she does or how many man she slept with i'll alaways hate her, commiting adultery and call yourself a catholic please B****.I agree that both women have done terrible things.Gwen did some things, Like Kidnapping Jane because she went insane. Remember Gwen offered to step aside more than once, it is that moron Ethan that won't leave.
    He is staying true to his vows in his mind. Personally i think Theresa should leave him alone b/c he and Gwen are married. But i rather choose Gwen. Theresa is one of the most selfish characters and annoying.
    It would be nice if Theresa would get some respect for herself and stop chasing this man.

What does Gwen being with Ethan first have to do with anything?? I dated alot of guys before I married and I am very glad I didn't marry the first guy I dated.

Ethan fell in love with Theresa. When Ethan met Theresa he was not married or even engaged to Gwen.

The problem was not that Ethan dumped Gwen. Gwen couldn't stand that he dumped her for someone she felt was beneath her.

Are u kidding me?

#200   2008/08/30 07:05PM
    Teenie

Quote destes:
    Quote Anonymous16:
    Quote destes: Theresa is a saint compared to Gwen. Gwen is difinitly one of the villians of this show.

Theresa is far from a saint. Don't get me wrong i love Lindsay it's her character i can't stand they made her look like a hoe.
    And i must say i dont blame Gwen for hurting Theresa she deserve it and if i could team up with gwen i would just to bring her down. Y'all making gwen look like the bad guy here, remember Ethan was her's first. What about all those times theresa put ethan first instead of her own children, i believe if theresa had to sacrifice one of her children to be with ethan she would do please leave gwen alone. I hate theresa and no matter what she does or how many man she slept with i'll alaways hate her, commiting adultery and call yourself a catholic please B****.I agree that both women have done terrible things.Gwen did some things, Like Kidnapping Jane because she went insane. Remember Gwen offered to step aside more than once, it is that moron Ethan that won't leave.
    He is staying true to his vows in his mind. Personally i think Theresa should leave him alone b/c he and Gwen are married. But i rather choose Gwen. Theresa is one of the most selfish characters and annoying.
    It would be nice if Theresa would get some respect for herself and stop chasing this man.

What does Gwen being with Ethan first have to do with anything?? I dated alot of guys before I married and I am very glad I didn't marry the first guy I dated.

Ethan fell in love with Theresa. When Ethan met Theresa he was not married or even engaged to Gwen.

The problem was not that Ethan dumped Gwen. Gwen couldn't stand that he dumped her for someone she felt was beneath her.

Destes,
    Your post are sorta like the "housekeeper Daughter" gwen, ethan, and teresa are just folks........on a corny show that we all happen to love and share:o)...yes or no? Why is this piece of junk important? But back to the subject......Please believe me..no one is any better than n e one else. Jeez, now can I get back 2 smackin you and Teresa around? LOL

« 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list