List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: Theresa: I HATE YOU SKANK

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Theresa: I HATE YOU SKANK

Started by Anonymous16 at 2008/05/31 02:17PM
    Latest post: 2008/08/31 11:46AM, Views: 18085, Replies: 204
    « 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 » »| page:
    #181   2008/08/07 06:49AM
    Re: Theresa: I HATE YOU SKANK
    Azaelia

Wait because a woman has sex with 3 men of her own free will she is a w h o r e?!?! Hun you need to catch up with the past 40 years of womans movement, women now a days are not chastised for having a sex life that involves more than one man.

I feel it also important to define the word you are using to help you understand how it is wrong to use it to apply to Tess:
    W h o r e - a woman who engages in promiscuous sexual intercourse, usually for money; prostitute; harlot; strumpet.
    Promiscuous - characterized by or involving indiscriminate mingling or association, esp. having sexual relations with a number of partners on a casual basis.
    Harlot - a prostitute.
    Strumpet - A woman prostitute.

Now I have taken the time out to define the word and all aspects of it that can be misunderstood. Now lets go over why and how it does not apply to Tess... In former post it has been defined who she slept with so I will review that and categorize them for you. Those she slept with of her own free will: Ehtan, Jerad, and Fox. Those she slept with not of her own free will and would be considered rape: Alistar. Those she was made to think she slept with but really did not: Julian. So she could only really be consider to have slept with 3 people (I do not and will not count rape), not really that bad. Would she be considered promiscuous because of that... No! By definition to be considered promiscuous you would have to have indiscriminate relations on a casual basis, which she did not. She had feelings for all of the men she was intimate with. The only person that prevented her from moving on and staying with Fox or Jerad was the one and only Ethan.

#182   2008/08/07 10:24AM
    Anonymous16

Quote Nikkita77:
    Quote hjmiller:
    Quote Anonymous16: What can i say about THERESA? WELL She's the most insensitive, coniving, shameless, selfish, and hateful person! It's all about what Theresa wants. If Theresa doesn't get what she wants, she will terrorize anyone and I mean anyone that stands in her way. Two thumbs down for Theresa Lopez-fitzgerald Crane Casey Winthrop!!!!
    Oh and anytime Theresa even dares call Gwen a wh0re, I just laugh. The only person Gwen slept with is Ethan. But Theresa? She slept with Ethan, Julian, Alistair, Fox, Jared. Who's a wh0re now? Hahaha.... Ohh... if Theresa fans are reading this... I'M NOT SORRY .

We dont really care if you are sorry or not. First off her sleeping with other people does not make her a s l u t it makes her a person trying to make a valid effort to move on from her true love.Since i have been watching this show since the begining i can confidently say that everytime she tried to move on Ethan wouldnt let her. As for that list you made Alistair should not be in that list, she never gave herself freely to him, and neither should julian, she never slept with julian they were drugged to make it look like they did....hello thats why everyone thought little E was Julians.

However you are entitled to your opinions but you will have to face the reality that it is going to ET at the end and gwen is going to finally be exposed for the terrible selish woman she is and thats a fact girlie. Check the spoilers if you dont believe me aug.4 its going to happen. So i hate to tell you this but you are living in a dream wold if you think its going to be anything differnt then that. So just incase you missed it up there at the top it doesnt matter that you are not sorry because in the end The ET fans will win.

so she slept with them alastair raped her and i don't think she slept with jules. she did marry or try too or thought she married all of them but fox and if another man had looked at gwen she would have slept with them. the only nasty things is the e/t and t/ jared close sex and kay/mig and fox and kay 5 min after sex. but rebecca is the true tramp of passions shell do any one and has !!

Give me a break.

#183   2008/08/11 11:09AM
    passion_girl

I can't believe it the thought of theresa and ethan being together and married is making me sick from the inside out.

#184   2008/08/11 12:10PM
    AllieB

THIS IS MY LAST AND FINAL POST ABOUT THIS SKANK THEREASA I DO THINK THIS IS A WONDERFUL ACTRESS BUT AS FAR AS HER CHARACTER THEREASA I STILL DON'T CARE FOR AND SHE IS STILL A LIL SNEAKY, LIEING, SELFISH LIL SL... I AM STILL A GWEN FAN NO MATTER HOW THE STORY ENDED OR WHO ETHAN END UP WITH. THAT'S HIM THAT HAVE TO LIVE THROUGH THIS MISERY WITH THIS LIEING SL...

#185   2008/08/11 09:14PM
    Teenie

Quote Azaelia: Wait because a woman has sex with 3 men of her own free will she is a w h o r e?!?! Hun you need to catch up with the past 40 years of womans movement, women now a days are not chastised for having a sex life that involves more than one man.

I feel it also important to define the word you are using to help you understand how it is wrong to use it to apply to Tess:
    W h o r e - a woman who engages in promiscuous sexual intercourse, usually for money; prostitute; harlot; strumpet.
    Promiscuous - characterized by or involving indiscriminate mingling or association, esp. having sexual relations with a number of partners on a casual basis.
    Harlot - a prostitute.

Now I have taken the time out to define the word and all aspects of it that can be misunderstood. Now lets go over why and how it does not apply to Tess... In former post it has been defined who she slept with so I will review that and categorize them for you. Those she slept with of her own free will: Ehtan, Jerad, and Fox. Those she slept with not of her own free will and would be considered rape: Alistar. Those she was made to think she slept with but really did not: Julian. So she could only really be consider to have slept with 3 people (I do not and will not count rape), not really that bad. Would she be considered promiscuous because of that... No! By definition to be considered promiscuous you would have to have indiscriminate relations on a casual basis, which she did not. She had feelings for all of the men she was intimate with. The only person that prevented her from moving on and staying with Fox or Jerad was the one and only Ethan.

Sure...The infamous if, but and etc...Or maybe the why, who, when, where, what, etc. If she quacks like a duck, she IS a duck. Using her body just to have Ethan. She has been a constant woman who used her precious body!!! Teresa know what she has done and what really disgusted me about her....She did not give a darn about anyone family! Not even her her own brother luis on deathrow! She chose her lover Ethan to represent her own brother Luis and did not give a darn about her own blood. When with all that freakin Crane money, she could have assembled an Dream Team of lawyers/attorneys for her brother Luis instead of a hack like Ethan. The show is over...But her being a Hoe, yes indeed. At least to me. And Finally, (drumroll please) she actually wants a happy family with Ethan....but yet she has really assisted in destroying someone else family! Pla-leease! Good luck, you little terminator/terror

#186   2008/08/11 09:27PM
    Teenie

Hi!

What? you are not gonna post anymore on this message board? What will I Do? I've always enjoyed your comments, opinions, and posts on this message board...Why are you leaving? (sniff) Geez, can you stay on this board a little longer? I'm serious! If not....but you will truly be missed!!! I mean this! (this message is for AllieB)

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/08/11 09:29PM
    #187   2008/08/12 04:10AM
    Theresafan18

Everyone that does not like Tess really needs to rewatch the final episode! You guys want to think that Gwen was so perfect, I believe she is the one that was selfish, she was going on to let her ONLY son die just so she could stay with Ethan, she betrayed Ethan from the beginning and then constantly lied about it, she even went as far as to marring another man and never thought twice about it, which I am glad she did because then her marriage to Ethan, EVER, were NOT valid.. Theresa loved Ethan for who he was and was always trying to get him to see the light about Gwen! She had her ONLY son go through a surgery to save Gwen's baby, I don't think that is selfish! She didn't tell Ethan about Little E because Gwen threatened her in taking little E away from her! Gwen wouldn't know what love was if it smacked her in the face! She is just like her mother, will sleep with anyone! Only cares about herself and doesn't care who she hurts in the process to get what she wants! She got what she deserved, they were even light on her, Let's NOT forget that she was evening going to have Theresa's whole family killed just, even her Jonathan, what kind of mother would let her only son die just so she could have a man that obviously didn't love her or want her! You guys can try to downgrade Tess all you want! We (Tess fans) know what kind of person she is! She is loving caring and is a good mother, when Gwen would let her! Don't try to say that she wasn't because Gwen took the little girl and little E away from her! She faught for her kids, Gwen tried to kill her son! Tess we love you!
    I also think you are a wonderful actress and a person! Going to miss watching you everyday! Enjoy your time with Justin!

#188   2008/08/14 09:01PM
    Teenie

Quote Azaelia: Wait because a woman has sex with 3 men of her own free will she is a w h o r e?!?! Hun you need to catch up with the past 40 years of womans movement, women now a days are not chastised for having a sex life that involves more than one man.

Harlot - a prostitute.

Pla lease...Gwen was blind sided. But when gwen decided to whoop teresa behind....Some fans hollered foul!!!! and the script was changed. And when everyone wanted gwen to sorta so call swallow that bull, gwen said Hell NO!!!!!

#189   2008/08/18 11:12AM
    AllieB

Quote Teenie: Hi!

What? you are not gonna post anymore on this message board? What will I Do? I've always enjoyed your comments, opinions, and posts on this message board...Why are you leaving? (sniff) Geez, can you stay on this board a little longer? I'm serious! If not....but you will truly be missed!!! I mean this! (this message is for AllieB)

Wuz up Teenie, I might still post here only because of you. I really enjoy reading your posts also. So I will still give it a try for you.

#190   2008/08/19 01:25PM
    Teenie

Quote Anonymous16: THERESA is a two faced biotch. Roll over. thats her best trick and she "Begs''. Someone should call the shelter. But then again shes to loyal of a Mutt that she would just run right back to Ethan's leg. I wounder Has it had it's shots????. I think it has fleas too! I hear it gets around to all the mutts on the block...

Oh happy day!!!! o shucks now! I'm bout to put this want to be tramp ta SLEEP!!!! Oh YESSS!!!

« 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list