List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: Theresa: I HATE YOU SKANK

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Theresa: I HATE YOU SKANK

Started by Anonymous16 at 2008/05/31 02:17PM
    Latest post: 2008/08/31 11:46AM, Views: 16771, Replies: 204
    « 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 » »| page:
    #171   2008/08/02 05:55AM
    Re: Theresa: I HATE YOU SKANK
    karaid

Quote Teenie:
    Quote AlaNurse: The person who started this thread, as "she" has many others similar to it, just loves to "pull our chains." She knows just what to say to rile us up. She may enjoy reading how we object to what she says. LOL. It's like its her job to do this. LOL. I am a Theresa fan and nothing she says matters to me. An opinion is just an opinion and doesn't make her right anymore than our opinion makes us right. I think 98% of us are Theresa fans.

HATE is a strong word to say, especially to a SOAP character. LOVE sounds so much better. Okay, I'm through preaching. Bye.

Okay!! Yea right. I like....but not convinced.
    on it!

AlaNurse great post. I couldn't argee with you more.

#172   2008/08/03 07:13PM
    Anonymous16

Quote Teenie:
    Quote rkyinl: Theresa is far from being perfect but let just say that she is way better a person then Gwen. Theresa does her things for love and childern . Gwen does all her stuff for pure revenger and jealousy. She should be jealous. Theresa is prettier , classier and over all better person .

I don't agree. No let's not say. Teresa is a more person than gwen? Please tell? Based on What?

HA ha ha ha! You made me laugh with this one, a better person than gwen. In what way?

#173   2008/08/05 07:30PM
    destes

Quote Teenie:
    Quote rkyinl: Theresa is far from being perfect but let just say that she is way better a person then Gwen. Theresa does her things for love and childern . Gwen does all her stuff for pure revenger and jealousy. She should be jealous. Theresa is prettier , classier and over all better person .

I don't agree. No let's not say. Teresa is a more person than gwen? Please tell? Based on What?

Based on all of Gwen's lies and secrets. Yes, Theresa has done things over the years, but everyone knows the things she has done. Gwen on the other hand is conning and she hasn't been caught for all her evil, but soon she will be and Ethan will hate her.

#174   2008/08/05 10:08PM
    Teenie

Skanky teresa is as worse as a female can get she is worthless and if she ends up with the second half of worthless so be it. She will NEVER be completely happy with him. I know this. It has taken her foolish azz 7/8 years of her freakin life to get him. And he has let her act a fool while married to Gwen. Ha! And Gwen, has her purity with her cheatin hubby. Even tho gwen babies may be deceased, Jonathan lives! So gwen will always be in ethans life tramp! The boy scouts, fishing, PTA meetings,.........And teresa will not be invited..Ever.

#175   2008/08/05 10:58PM
    cash5962

okay T I personally don't think u r a skank, but just let me say if u r a skank u would be the best damn skank E or anybody else knew!!!!!! lmao!!!!

#176   2008/08/06 08:30AM
    Azaelia

Both women have done bad things. But with the end near the only one who has come clean to everything is Theresa.

Secrets are like this... When you try to bury your secrets the more dirt you throw on them to cover them up the more dirt you throw on yourself. When you stop covering them up and put them out there for the world to see you have brushed all the dirt off and come out clean.

Gwen still has dirt on her face even when she has been given numerous chances to come clean she has not. Theresa has come clean and there for washed herself clean of all the dirt that was on on her.

#177   2008/08/06 08:30AM
    sweetangel1978

u kno no disrepect but ya need to stop calling ppls skank that not kool she a actor just like when they both acting it not real n IN REALL LIFE THEY ARE BEST OF FRIENDS HELLO wut is wrong wit ppls today they cant keep there nasty coment to them self if u dont like theresa then dont coment im srry but once passions is over im delte my prfile cuz im tired of this nasty trashy things plls say about other ppls boy would u say that in front of her face if u see her wow ppls in the world aint kool they are both good actors they work hard that wut they suppost to do soo stop calling them names like gwen i like gwen n theresa i didnt like theressa in the begining i ditn like none of them but theresa is a beatufll person soo is gwen i just dont like they but im done trying fi u dont like wut i say srry im just saYING WUT I FEEL IT JUST PASSIONS IS FUN to wash wit drama,backstabbing , n friendshsip n love that wut it about just serouly get a grip

#178   2008/08/06 12:16PM
    mrsrourke

I am on theresa's side all the way. I would do the same thing if i loved somebody that bad and i knew by facts that he felt the same about me. Oh wait I already been thru that situation with my husband now. we have two boys together and u know what. We made it this far in 14yrs with making it thru everything that was thrown at us to make us break up and now here it is 14yrs later and we are married now and living life as a family. We were each others first love and now first marriage. We both never been married to anybody until our day in church. Ya its hard because everyone we been with in past we cheated on just so we can be together forever. Now he knows everything i did in past or now i did out of love, just like theresa did with ethan. But i would never try to kill somebody but 98% of the things theresa did i dont blame her one bit and i will be her fan forever.

#179   2008/08/06 12:48PM
    sweetangel1978

tru that i feel for theresa N ALAWYS WILL ethan her belong together u can see itlook how happy they are u cant top that n yes theresa has come clean good for her she did a good thing buy coming clean that wut loves is not putting more n more dirt over lies after lies after lies it stupid

#180   2008/08/06 05:52PM
    Nikkita77

Quote hjmiller:
    Quote Anonymous16: What can i say about THERESA? WELL She's the most insensitive, coniving, shameless, selfish, and hateful person! It's all about what Theresa wants. If Theresa doesn't get what she wants, she will terrorize anyone and I mean anyone that stands in her way. Two thumbs down for Theresa Lopez-fitzgerald Crane Casey Winthrop!!!!
    Oh and anytime Theresa even dares call Gwen a wh0re, I just laugh. The only person Gwen slept with is Ethan. But Theresa? She slept with Ethan, Julian, Alistair, Fox, Jared. Who's a wh0re now? Hahaha.... Ohh... if Theresa fans are reading this... I'M NOT SORRY .

We dont really care if you are sorry or not. First off her sleeping with other people does not make her a s l u t it makes her a person trying to make a valid effort to move on from her true love.Since i have been watching this show since the begining i can confidently say that everytime she tried to move on Ethan wouldnt let her. As for that list you made Alistair should not be in that list, she never gave herself freely to him, and neither should julian, she never slept with julian they were drugged to make it look like they did....hello thats why everyone thought little E was Julians.

However you are entitled to your opinions but you will have to face the reality that it is going to ET at the end and gwen is going to finally be exposed for the terrible selish woman she is and thats a fact girlie. Check the spoilers if you dont believe me aug.4 its going to happen. So i hate to tell you this but you are living in a dream wold if you think its going to be anything differnt then that. So just incase you missed it up there at the top it doesnt matter that you are not sorry because in the end The ET fans will win.

so she slept with them alastair raped her and i don't think she slept with jules. she did marry or try too or thought she married all of them but fox and if another man had looked at gwen she would have slept with them. the only nasty things is the e/t and t/ jared close sex and kay/mig and fox and kay 5 min after sex. but rebecca is the true tramp of passions shell do any one and has !!

« 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list