List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: Theresa: I HATE YOU SKANK

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Theresa: I HATE YOU SKANK

Started by Anonymous16 at 2008/05/31 02:17PM
    Latest post: 2008/08/31 11:46AM, Views: 18485, Replies: 204
    « 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 » »| page:
    #161   2008/07/30 06:24AM
    Re: Theresa: I HATE YOU SKANK
    Theresa16

Quote Anonymous16: 1)Theresa-- Stabbed Gwen and Ethan with a pair of scissors while in a psychotic rage, minor injuries incurred.
    2)Theresa-- Stole and scanned Ivy's personal property into her computer.
    Theresa-- Lying to Ethan about not knowing anything about babies to try to trap him into spending time with her.
    4)Theresa-- Broke into the Crane Mansion to spy on Ethan and Gwen.

THERESA you're a hoe don't you get it, i thought your mother teach you better than that, ok who am i kiddin both you and you're hoe mother are the same callin yourselves christian but still going after married man. Like mother like Daughter, skans.

Gwen and her mother is the hoe not theresa and pilar..from gwen want to murder someone just to keep ethan thats low and exposed him true paternity test thats so low

#162   2008/07/30 07:30AM
    hjmiller

Quote Anonymous16: What can i say about THERESA? WELL She's the most insensitive, coniving, shameless, selfish, and hateful person! It's all about what Theresa wants. If Theresa doesn't get what she wants, she will terrorize anyone and I mean anyone that stands in her way. Two thumbs down for Theresa Lopez-fitzgerald Crane Casey Winthrop!!!!
    Oh and anytime Theresa even dares call Gwen a wh0re, I just laugh. The only person Gwen slept with is Ethan. But Theresa? She slept with Ethan, Julian, Alistair, Fox, Jared. Who's a wh0re now? Hahaha.... Ohh... if Theresa fans are reading this... I'M NOT SORRY .

We dont really care if you are sorry or not. First off her sleeping with other people does not make her a s l u t it makes her a person trying to make a valid effort to move on from her true love.Since i have been watching this show since the begining i can confidently say that everytime she tried to move on Ethan wouldnt let her. As for that list you made Alistair should not be in that list, she never gave herself freely to him, and neither should julian, she never slept with julian they were drugged to make it look like they did....hello thats why everyone thought little E was Julians.

However you are entitled to your opinions but you will have to face the reality that it is going to ET at the end and gwen is going to finally be exposed for the terrible selish woman she is and thats a fact girlie. Check the spoilers if you dont believe me aug.4 its going to happen. So i hate to tell you this but you are living in a dream wold if you think its going to be anything differnt then that. So just incase you missed it up there at the top it doesnt matter that you are not sorry because in the end The ET fans will win.

#163   2008/07/30 06:12PM
    Audd

Quote hjmiller:
    Quote Anonymous16: What can i say about THERESA? WELL She's the most insensitive, coniving, shameless, selfish, and hateful person! It's all about what Theresa wants. If Theresa doesn't get what she wants, she will terrorize anyone and I mean anyone that stands in her way. Two thumbs down for Theresa Lopez-fitzgerald Crane Casey Winthrop!!!!
    Oh and anytime Theresa even dares call Gwen a wh0re, I just laugh. The only person Gwen slept with is Ethan. But Theresa? She slept with Ethan, Julian, Alistair, Fox, Jared. Who's a wh0re now? Hahaha.... Ohh... if Theresa fans are reading this... I'M NOT SORRY .

We dont really care if you are sorry or not. First off her sleeping with other people does not make her a s l u t it makes her a person trying to make a valid effort to move on from her true love.Since i have been watching this show since the begining i can confidently say that everytime she tried to move on Ethan wouldnt let her. As for that list you made Alistair should not be in that list, she never gave herself freely to him, and neither should julian, she never slept with julian they were drugged to make it look like they did....hello thats why everyone thought little E was Julians.

However you are entitled to your opinions but you will have to face the reality that it is going to ET at the end and gwen is going to finally be exposed for the terrible selish woman she is and thats a fact girlie. Check the spoilers if you dont believe me aug.4 its going to happen. So i hate to tell you this but you are living in a dream wold if you think its going to be anything differnt then that. So just incase you missed it up there at the top it doesnt matter that you are not sorry because in the end The ET fans will win.

I have kept my silence for over a year...I can't wait...ET fans will win and for good reason. Gwen (and her mother) are truly the evil ones for everything they have done. I'm so sick of hearing how Theresa killed Gwen's baby....how can people forget how that all occured? Gwen jumping on Theresa does not mean Theresa killed Sara...sorry folks! Check out youtube. It tells the truth about what Theresa did as well and Gwen and the truth is...Gwen has done FAR worse then Theresa. In the end...the truth will be revealed and Gwen, as well as Rebecca, will be exposed. Finally...ET fans will get what we have been waiting for, what should have happened long ago...Gwen being exposed for all she has done (and I hope it's a humiliating scene for us to enjoy). Evil will always lose in the end...that my friends, is Gwen. At long last...live happily ever after Theresa and Ethan...enjoy your happy, beautiful lives with your children. I will miss watching this wonderful soap and I will miss the characters! It's been a pleasure!

#164   2008/07/31 03:25PM
    Anonymous16

Quote hjmiller:

HAHAHAHA, funny

#165   2008/08/01 09:17PM
    ohsoflylykea...

DONT DO THERESEA!!!! GWEN IS A LYING BACKSTABBING HOE! SHE SHULD B PUT TO DEATH! SHE TRIED TO GET PILAR KILLED! HOW KULD SHE DO DAT! ND ETHAN ND THERESEA R MEANT TO B TOGETHA DUH!!! I KAINT BELIEVE SHE JST TRIED TO SIT HERE ND DIS HA! PLZ GURL U BETTA CHECK YO SELF ON GWEN!

#166   2008/08/02 12:07AM
    Teenie

Quote luvinethanandtheresa: HMMM!!! Gwen stabbing Theresa with a scalpel. Gwen trying to get the whole family killed including the children. She should have stayed gone. Ethan doesn't love her and she knows this. Why would you want somebody who doesn't love you? He has told her he still loves Theresa and she is still in his heart. SHe always will be. If my man said that to me, I'd be like see ya!! Gwen is just an evil, malicious, witch.

#167   2008/08/02 12:24AM
    Teenie

Quote Anonymous16: THERESA is a two faced biotch. Roll over. thats her best trick and she "Begs''. Someone should call the shelter. But then again shes to loyal of a Mutt that she would just run right back to Ethan's leg. I wounder Has it had it's shots????. I think it has fleas too! I hear it gets around to all the mutts on the block...

Oh yep! Teresa is not right

#168   2008/08/02 12:44AM
    Teenie

Quote destes:
    Quote Anonymous16: 1)Theresa-- Stabbed Gwen and Ethan with a pair of scissors while in a psychotic rage, minor injuries incurred.
    2)Theresa-- Stole and scanned Ivy's personal property into her computer.
    Theresa-- Lying to Ethan about not knowing anything about babies to try to trap him into spending time with her.
    4)Theresa-- Broke into the Crane Mansion to spy on Ethan and Gwen.

Look at all Gwen has done to Theresa. Too many times to count how many times that Gwen has attacked Theresa.

Theresa may have scanned the information into her computer, but she never did anything with it, but to delete it later. By then wicked gwen and her mother had stolen it from her computer and sent the information to the tabliods.

THERESA you're a hoe don't you get it, i thought your mother teach you better than that, ok who am i kiddin both you and you're hoe mother are the same callin yourselves christian but still going after married man. Like mother like Daughter, skans.

Gwen lying to Ethan not letting him know that it was Little Ethan that saved their child's life.

Blackmailing Pilar--

Gwen is wicked and will come falling down before the end of the show.

Gwen doen't owe anyone a darn thing!!!

#169   2008/08/02 01:02AM
    Teenie

Quote AlaNurse: The person who started this thread, as "she" has many others similar to it, just loves to "pull our chains." She knows just what to say to rile us up. She may enjoy reading how we object to what she says. LOL. It's like its her job to do this. LOL. I am a Theresa fan and nothing she says matters to me. An opinion is just an opinion and doesn't make her right anymore than our opinion makes us right. I think 98% of us are Theresa fans.

HATE is a strong word to say, especially to a SOAP character. LOVE sounds so much better. Okay, I'm through preaching. Bye.

Okay!! Yea right. I like....but not convinced. Do ya want to ride? Believe it or not...Gwen is recognized. Count on it!

#170   2008/08/02 01:42AM
    Teenie

Quote rkyinl: Theresa is far from being perfect but let just say that she is way better a person then Gwen. Theresa does her things for love and childern . Gwen does all her stuff for pure revenger and jealousy. She should be jealous. Theresa is prettier , classier and over all better person .

I don't agree. No let's not say. Teresa is a more person than gwen? Please tell? Based on What?

« 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list