List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: Theresa: I HATE YOU SKANK

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Theresa: I HATE YOU SKANK

Started by Anonymous16 at 2008/05/31 02:17PM
    Latest post: 2008/08/31 11:46AM, Views: 15370, Replies: 204
    « 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 » »| page:
    #151   2008/07/25 01:29PM
    Re: Theresa: I HATE YOU SKANK
    sweetangel1978

Quote destes:
    Quote Theresa_Ethan:
    Quote Anonymous16:
    Quote destes: Soon the only thing Gwen will see is Ethan marrying Theresa and Ethan hating her for all her evil deeds.

HA!
    Give me a break, since when theresa matter, it's not always about her u know. You people need to get that straight ETHAN & GWEN that's the way is it and ALWAYS should be.

ahh anomyomous still here?...I do hope you know that EThan and THeresa reunite the first week of august which is also the last week of the show...and in that week ill let u in on a little spoiler...GWEN GOES TO JAIL...

I hope she gets the chain gang. lol

hahahaha are u sure gwen goes to jail unno about that one she hasnt got caught for wut she did n she always got the evil smile lol i guess will see n find out yes

#152   2008/07/25 08:44PM
    Teenie

Quote oumomma:
    Quote Teenie: No, I was never teresa, but had a mind set like this character....i've pulled so many females men from them....cause the men let me....But when the games went too far...I went to the next one...But NEVER a Married Man! Never! I'm not the morals or values sheriff in town, but I have never intruded on anyone's family. That's what I meant....

Just out of curiosity how old are you?

I'm legal...and you?

#153   2008/07/25 11:59PM
    Theresa_Ethan

yes luv im quite sure...gwen and her mother go to the pookie

#154   2008/07/27 08:13AM
    sweetangel1978

n i forth that one dang she good i dont havfe to say anything lol

#155   2008/07/27 10:04AM
    destes

I can't wait for the smirk to be knocked off Gwen's face when Ethan finds out her secrets and all she has done to keep Theresa and him apart from the beginning.

#156   2008/07/27 10:22AM
    sweetangel1978

ya will see i hope she gets it good lol im excited i cant wait !!

#157   2008/07/28 12:44PM
    passion_girl

Quote Theresa_Ethan:
    Quote Anonymous16:
    Quote destes: Soon the only thing Gwen will see is Ethan marrying Theresa and Ethan hating her for all her evil deeds.

HA!
    Give me a break, since when theresa matter, it's not always about her u know. You people need to get that straight ETHAN & GWEN that's the way is it and ALWAYS should be.

ahh anomyomous still here?...I do hope you know that EThan and THeresa reunite the first week of august which is also the last week of the show...and in that week ill let u in on a little spoiler...GWEN GOES TO JAIL...

Really , where did you see that send me the link

#158   2008/07/29 10:22AM
    sweetangel1978

ya soo do i where do u see that gwen going to jail

#159   2008/07/29 10:01PM
    Theresa_Ethan

it was in the script like everything else that's been coming down the pike...antonio being alive, tabitha is going to have to be baptized to save harmony, Gwen and Reb ecca are going to go to JAIL ahahahahahah

#160   2008/07/29 10:39PM
    Teenie

Quote Theresa_Ethan: it was in the script like everything else that's been coming down the pike...antonio being alive, tabitha is going to have to be baptized to save harmony, Gwen and Reb ecca are going to go to JAIL ahahahahahah

What script? please be specific....Passions sometimes have rewrites. So when is a script completely accurate, when passions are known to change some scripts....

« 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list