List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: Theresa: I HATE YOU SKANK

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Theresa: I HATE YOU SKANK

Started by Anonymous16 at 2008/05/31 02:17PM
    Latest post: 2008/08/31 11:46AM, Views: 17988, Replies: 204
    « 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 » »| page:
    #141   2008/07/21 11:14AM
    Re: Theresa: I HATE YOU SKANK
    destes

Quote Anonymous16:
    Quote destes: Soon the only thing Gwen will see is Ethan marrying Theresa and Ethan hating her for all her evil deeds.

HA!
    Give me a break, since when theresa matter, it's not always about her u know. You people need to get that straight ETHAN & GWEN that's the way is it and ALWAYS should be.

Why should it be Ethan and Gwen??? Because he has known her since she was 12???? Ethan fell in love with Theresa, Gwen knew he fell in love with Theresa, yet she continued doing her evil deeds. Ethan thinks Gwen is a honest, decent person. Wait til he finds out she is rotten to the core.

#142   2008/07/21 01:34PM
    oz mom

it take's a hoe to call a hoe,you only wish you could be theresa, you need to crawl back into your skank hole,and never come out,oh yea, learn to spell idiot,when you do you'll be talking about your self.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/07/21 01:42PM
    #143   2008/07/21 03:25PM
    all4babe

Quote oz mom: it take's a hoe to call a hoe,you only wish you could be theresa, you need to crawl back into your skank hole,and never come out,oh yea, learn to spell idiot,when you do you'll be talking about your self.
    Well, You obviously have some pretty serious issues you should be working on. This is a message board about a show that happens to be purely fictional and you are attacking someone as if you are defending a dear loved one..WOW!!!..oh dear, someone can't spell..yup they would have to be an idiot just like the poster above me who should be working on her social skills which she obviously don't have!!! seriously..Get a life!!

#144   2008/07/21 11:13PM
    Ms.HuNNii

lol.

ftfo...

ha ha ha...

ctfu....

still laughing...

yall up in here writing novels and ish...

#145   2008/07/22 10:08AM
    all4babe

Quote Ms.HuNNii: lol.

ftfo...

ha ha ha...

ctfu....

still laughing...

yall up in here writing novels and ish...

Hahaha!! LOL..I know!!

#146   2008/07/22 11:30AM
    oumomma

Quote Teenie: No, I was never teresa, but had a mind set like this character....i've pulled so many females men from them....cause the men let me....But when the games went too far...I went to the next one...But NEVER a Married Man! Never! I'm not the morals or values sheriff in town, but I have never intruded on anyone's family. That's what I meant....

Just out of curiosity how old are you?

#147   2008/07/24 07:33PM
    Theresa_Ethan

Quote Anonymous16:
    Quote destes: Soon the only thing Gwen will see is Ethan marrying Theresa and Ethan hating her for all her evil deeds.

HA!
    Give me a break, since when theresa matter, it's not always about her u know. You people need to get that straight ETHAN & GWEN that's the way is it and ALWAYS should be.

ahh anomyomous still here?...I do hope you know that EThan and THeresa reunite the first week of august which is also the last week of the show...and in that week ill let u in on a little spoiler...GWEN GOES TO JAIL...

#148   2008/07/24 07:53PM
    Ms.HuNNii

Whaaa are you serious.. Dayum. A part of me was hoping Gwen got away.

#149   2008/07/25 07:11AM
    destes

Quote Theresa_Ethan:
    Quote Anonymous16:

HA!

ahh anomyomous still here?...I do hope you know that EThan and THeresa reunite the first week of august which is also the last week of the show...and in that week ill let u in on a little spoiler...GWEN GOES TO JAIL...

I hope she gets the chain gang. lol

#150   2008/07/25 07:28AM
    rkyinl

Theresa is far from being perfect but let just say that she is way better a person then Gwen. Theresa does her things for love and childern . Gwen does all her stuff for pure revenger and jealousy. She should be jealous. Theresa is prettier , classier and over all better person .

« 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list