List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: Theresa: I HATE YOU SKANK

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Theresa: I HATE YOU SKANK

Started by Anonymous16 at 2008/05/31 02:17PM
    Latest post: 2008/08/31 11:46AM, Views: 15483, Replies: 204
    « 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 » »| page:
    #121   2008/07/11 10:22AM
    Re: Theresa: I HATE YOU SKANK
    Teenie

Ok....How many excuses can Teresa have or use? The if, but, shoulda, coulda, and what if? I feel her love for Ethan...I do..It's like Oh Ethan I love you so, Never never will I let you go. Gwen has those feelings too!

#122   2008/07/11 10:28AM
    Teenie

Quote luvinethanandtheresa:
    Quote passion_girl:
    Quote Teenie:
    Quote Teenie: Easy. She is Ethan's Wife..She Rules with or without obstacles in her face. Count the 8/9 years of teresa yearning....Gwen is Still there and theresa is just around as his sidekick. Theresa is losing her really incredible good looks....I figure 8/9 more years....Theresa will still be waiting...disgusting.......All those years for absolutely nothing.....Wait everyone, there is hope: always the chick on the side..and will give it up to ethan..free...make some money gurl

Get real!!!! I doubt she is Ethan's wife. The divorce papers were signed by both parties. Why do you think she wants to renew the vows so quickly? Before it comes out that they aren't still married. Gwen is a snake. Scandalous, conniving snake>

It is something that is lasting between Ethan and Gwen.......Teresa does not have it. Ethan may not be the best poppa, but, you Teresa. you have played with Ethan emotions........ETHAN is Lil E Dad.....How dare you? Something is not right with you and Ethan...Who gave you the right to do what you have done to a Man and His Son? B

TRUE that and still her fans adore her, i know they would do the same thing to keep a man from his child, if y'all can't see through theresa y'all are sick, come on now keeping a man from his child. I would never to do such thing for any woman out there. Y'all need to understand it's not about theresa any more , it's about her son and that lil boy deserves a FATHER, it's about time she stop thinking about her OWN happiness and put her children first. And don't use your kids to get a man back if it meant to be it will happen on it's OWN...

UMMM HELLO!!! Theresa has always put her kids first. Why do you think she's disguised as Gertrude? So she can see her kids. Unlike Gwen who kept her "so called" pregnancy from Ethan and brings the baby back when he is 6 months old. She was going to let her baby die to keep Ethan from findong out the truth. COME ON NOW!!! Don't tell me that Theresa doesn't put her kids first.

In a way.. you do have a point....

#123   2008/07/11 10:53AM
    Teenie

Well if teresa can find it in her heart to tell this man that she can not live with out...Sure he will be mad Teresa, but, Ethan needs to know. He loves you... Why do you play with him and lil ethan. Its not Gwen . Gwen could have told...That's not what Gwen suppose to do. Never. Gwen could have, but she has not......I really can not stand you Tee...you really do stank! You always try to blame someone Tee..Don't blame gwen for your deceit.

#124   2008/07/11 11:07AM
    Teenie

Quote destes: You are right, Gwen isn't Little Ethan's mother, but she knows that he is Ethan's son and she is not only keeping it, she is trying to get rid of the kid.

Hi
    If teresa removes the wig and glasses? Maybe she should just be lil ethan's mom. Stop pretending Teresa. It is not fair to lil E. He knows the "junk" teresa..You have put a baby child in a very grown situation.....STOP!! Who are you kidding?

#125   2008/07/11 11:24AM
    Teenie

Quote thestar:
    Quote Teenie:
    Quote thestar:
    Quote Teenie:
    Quote passion_girl:
    Quote Teenie:
    Quote Teenie: Easy. She is Ethan's Wife..She Rules with or without obstacles in her face. Count the 8/9 years of teresa yearning....Gwen is Still there and theresa is just around as his sidekick. Theresa is losing her really incredible good looks....I figure 8/9 more years....Theresa will still be waiting...disgusting.......All those years for absolutely nothing.....Wait everyone, there is hope: always the chick on the side..and will give it up to ethan..free...make some money gurl

Get real!!!! I doubt she is Ethan's wife. The divorce papers were signed by both parties. Why do you think she wants to renew the vows so quickly? Before it comes out that they aren't still married. Gwen is a snake. Scandalous, conniving snake>

It is something that is lasting between Ethan and Gwen.......Teresa does not have it. Ethan may not be the best poppa, but, you Teresa. you have played with Ethan emotions........ETHAN is Lil E Dad.....How dare you? Something is not right with you and Ethan...Who gave you the right to do what you have done to a Man and His Son? B

TRUE that and still her fans adore her, i know they would do the same thing to keep a man from his child, if y'all can't see through theresa y'all are sick, come on now keeping a man from his child. I would never to do such thing for any woman out there. Y'all need to understand it's not about theresa any more , it's about her son and that lil boy deserves a FATHER, it's about time she stop thinking about her OWN happiness and put her children first. And don't use your kids to get a man back if it meant to be it will happen on it's OWN...

Yep.....Teresa could perhaps have her dream...her family....She just do NOT know how to tell the truth...It's unfortunate that it is right in her face, and she does'nt even know it........Her dream is in her face...but ofcourse a tramp like her...do not recognize truth...Jeez, Tell the guy already about YA'LL SON!!! Oh yeah, back to the subject I Can't stand your Arse! You have no dignity. courage, and most of all ........No Balls! Wonder what's gonna actually happen these last few weeks of passions?

calm down, theresa isnt keeping little ethan away from ethan... HES OBVIOUSLY NEAR HIM 24/7 ..idiots, but theresa has TRIED TO TELL HIM that little ethan is ethans son, she even said it out loud, just ethan is clueless and respondes "what?" and then someone just comes out (pilar, etc) saying that he IS like a son because he feels safe around you bla bla bla, SO SHE HAS TRIED TO TELL HIM, just didnt work out, and now that juanita is there and theresa is supposed to be dead HOW THE HELL DO YOU EXPECT HER TO TELL HIM? just give the show time, i know its been years but thats what keeps a soap opera going, if he knew long time before, there wouldnt be much "problems" to talk about... so calm down, its just a show, stop hating on theresa, shes not losing her good looks, shes beautiful, shes just in disguise. would you expect her to be beautiful in disguise? no, because if so she'd be theresa, not gertrude, and that IS the POINT of DISGUISE, so be quiet, shes gorgeous, and when gwen had ethan met in the beggining and theresa was so called taking him away from her, it was all ethans choice, and if ethan didnt like theresa he obviously wouldnt do anything... BUT NO, he fell IN LOVE with theresa, so you gwen fans just have to deal with it, and gwen now has ethan by chance, because the women ethan loved died? i mean thats pathetic, your supposed to get a man because he loves you and you love him, not waiting that long to have him just because he has to move on cuz theresa died, because if ethan really loved gwen he would of been with her before, theresa dead or not, so you know im right...i mean thats just by chance, luck, and choice, so tell me again who has ethan? theresa does, they both have eachother in their hearts for now, so QUIT IT... I ALWAYS prove my point and you know it.. cmon say somethig to this! ..you obviously cant cuz i have explained myself well!!!!

Hi there, my name is Teenie

....that i feel.But when i'm looking at me passing by a mirror, I'm FINE! No matter what any one has to say!!! Whoooo Weeee! I'm fine as heck!!!! Teresa is afraid of Ethan....Gwen is not. Whatever gonna be, will be. Gwen is so darn gorgeous and pretty......Teresa running after GWEN'S HUSBAND, tee looks haggard. Lol Gee even her hair looks ragedy! Tee stop damaging your once in a life time looks....You will always be second......Gwen rules

Teresa is a Crane by marriage.......she can't buy Ethan!!!!!wow....But gwen is always gonna be his boo...teresa, all the money in the WORLD......You can't buy Gwen either......Plus you were suppose to be clever teresa, huh?
    Tee, Ethan will always love his BOO gwen and their child Jonathan......

haha WTF are you writting? honestly, hahahaha proves to show everything i wrote is right because you arent saying anything wrong about it...pfft all your saying is gwen is the best bla bla, whatever you say hun... ETHAN WIL ALWAYS love theresa and his children with her, he told gwen straight up that he will always love theresa more, and she will always be in his heart, and on the episode where gwen and rebecca found out theresa is gertrude, GWEN SAID HERSELF that ethan wouldnt even have this ceremony if theres was alive, so WHAT NOW? HUH? what the HELL YOU GUNNA SAY TO THAT? ...sheesh teenie whats wrong with you, on this whole message board all your doing is disagreeing and making no SENSE AT ALL, please stop, please... i mean how much more do i have to explain myself and prove my point? gwen said herself that ethan wouldnt recommit to her if theresa was alive...so even GWEN herself actually knows that ethan loves theresa that much... but you teenie? you dont even believe that ethan wouldnt recommit to gwen if theresa was alive, but your lovely gwen thinks that... and hun... what are you talking about? BUYING PEOPLE? wtf!!!!!!! teenie, honestly, YOU MAKE NO SENSE, i know im right, anyone here can say that i am if they read what i wrote, SEEING AS YOUR THE ONLY ONE DISAGREEING WITH WHAT I WRITE, then yeah im pretty sure anyone can say that what i write makes sense, im not dealing with you anymore, pfft ive said enough!! when you write back to what ive said its not even about what i said... buying people, being rich? JARED? im just trying to prove to you that theresa is the one ethan really loves and you talk about stupid things because you know ethan does love theresa more than gwen... he even said it to gwen himself that she will always be in his heart, and gwen said to HERSELF that if theresa was alive he wouldnt even be doing this recommitment ceremony, when gwen found out theresa is gertrude, so what now? who does ethan really love? THERESA!!! ...so shut up teenie!

Well, Teenie was buzzing...But let me tell you something.....Build it up. Teresa , your girl, under estimated Gwen!!!! Once a Hoe, always a Hoe......Teresa never knew that a HOUSE will be build.....All she think is HOW TO TEAR A BEAUTIFUL HOUSE DOWN! EXTRA TRAMP!!! All teresa knows is to try to TEAR SOMEONE HOUSE DOWN!!! GWEN KNOWS HOW TO CREATE AND BUILD A HOUSE!!!! Get lost Teresa....Gwen Never broke Ethan's Heart....You Tee.....you never care...Gwen will be there for Ethan....UNclean hands Teresa....

#126   2008/07/11 11:39AM
    Teenie

Quote thestar:
    Quote Teenie:
    Quote destes:
    Quote Teenie:
    Quote thestar:
    Quote Teenie:
    Quote passion_girl:
    Quote Teenie:

Yep.....Teresa could perhaps have her dream...her family....She just do NOT know how to tell the truth...It's unfortunate that it is right in her face, and she does'nt even know it........Her dream is in her face...but ofcourse a tramp like her...do not recognize truth...Jeez, Tell the guy already about YA'LL SON!!! Oh yeah, back to the subject I Can't stand your Arse! You have no dignity. courage, and most of all ........No Balls! Wonder what's gonna actually happen these last few weeks of passions?

calm down, theresa isnt keeping little ethan away from ethan... HES OBVIOUSLY NEAR HIM 24/7 ..idiots, but theresa has TRIED TO TELL HIM that little ethan is ethans son, she even said it out loud, just ethan is clueless and respondes "what?" and then someone just comes out (pilar, etc) saying that he IS like a son because he feels safe around you bla bla bla, SO SHE HAS TRIED TO TELL HIM, just didnt work out, and now that juanita is there and theresa is supposed to be dead HOW THE HELL DO YOU EXPECT HER TO TELL HIM? just give the show time, i know its been years but thats what keeps a soap opera going, if he knew long time before, there wouldnt be much "problems" to talk about... so calm down, its just a show, stop hating on theresa, shes not losing her good looks, shes beautiful, shes just in disguise. would you expect her to be beautiful in disguise? no, because if so she'd be theresa, not gertrude, and that IS the POINT of DISGUISE, so be quiet, shes gorgeous, and when gwen had ethan met in the beggining and theresa was so called taking him away from her, it was all ethans choice, and if ethan didnt like theresa he obviously wouldnt do anything... BUT NO, he fell IN LOVE with theresa, so you gwen fans just have to deal with it, and gwen now has ethan by chance, because the women ethan loved died? i mean thats pathetic, your supposed to get a man because he loves you and you love him, not waiting that long to have him just because he has to move on cuz theresa died, because if ethan really loved gwen he would of been with her before, theresa dead or not, so you know im right...i mean thats just by chance, luck, and choice, so tell me again who has ethan? theresa does, they both have eachother in their hearts for now, so QUIT IT... I ALWAYS prove my point and you know it.. cmon say somethig to this! ..you obviously cant cuz i have explained myself well!!!!

....that i feel.But when i'm looking at me passing by a mirror, I'm FINE! No matter what any one has to say!!! Whoooo Weeee! I'm fine as heck!!!! Teresa is afraid of Ethan....Gwen is not. Whatever gonna be, will be. Gwen is so darn gorgeous and pretty......Teresa running after GWEN'S HUSBAND, tee looks haggard. Lol Gee even her hair looks ragedy! Tee stop damaging your once in a life time looks....You will always be second......Gwen rules

Teresa is a Crane by marriage.......she can't buy Ethan!!!!!wow....But gwen is always gonna be his boo...teresa, all the money in the WORLD......You can't buy Gwen either......Plus you were suppose to be clever teresa, huh?

Theresa is the one Ethan wants. He has told everyone in Harmony for years he loves Theresa, not Gwen. And NOW he has also told Gwen he loves Theresa and Gwen knows if Theresa were alive, he would drop Gwen like a hot potato.

What is missing? Gwen. No doubt that Ethan loves Theresa....But I ask you: It's Ethan and Gwen! No Other man has been with Gwen...Only Ethan. It is so Real! He respects and loves Gwen for ALLLLLLLL these years that he has hurt her. The show name Passions has shown her crushed. But, She is still with HER HUSBAND! I could not do this...but Gwen does. Almost a decade...Gwen is still around, and has only been with her husband Ethan...Her Marriage.

did you even read what i wrote? ...k lets just get this straight... gwen helped juianita escape because gwen wanted ethan to herself... selfish much? why couldnt gwen just let ethan and theresa be? but no she didnt, she did worse, she attempted to kill theresa, but those people saved her, and now shes in harmony as gertrude... you do know that gwen wont be with ethan until he hears this? and i definatly know the show wont end with that not being revealed... yes i know theresa hasnt told ethan about their son... why on earth would ethan be mad? do you know how much he loves theresa... its going to be just like the time with sam and ivy, about ethan... it all passed, and they're happy, so i dont think that he will be mad after theresa explains the times she was being blackmailed.. but now what gwen did? even though she didnt succeed in killing theresa, she still wanted to.. and when they were in mexico ethan was saying whoever this bastard is who did this is going to pay.. something like that... anyways i thought you were done arguing for once, guess not... ive said this before and ill say it again, you know gwen wouldnt have ethan if theresa was there as theresa, because before that, in mexico, theresa WAS with ethan, sheesh, just wait till the end of the show and we'll see who was right all along!!!!!!!!!
    ethan loves gwen but not as much as theresa, how i know? because he said himself to gwens face that he will always love theresa more and hes doing this for the kids and to move on, see i know im right because gwen cant do anything if theresa is there, disguise or not, thats why when juanita offered to kill theresa gwen aggred because she cant have ethan no other way, so we can all see who ethan loves more... yup, gwen agrees as well... ill say it again and again... gwen said herself, that if theresa was here ethan wouldnt be recommiting to gwen (the episode where they found out gertrude is theresa) so trying to get rid of gertrude/theresa just to be able to have ethan at all... is pathetic... having the women ethan loved die, just to possibly have ethan, pathetic... locking up gertrude just to have the ceremony going, pathetic... why are they all patehtic? because if ethan really loved gwen hed go on with the ceremony, but gwen knows he wouldnt, thats why gwen got rid of gertrude... and thats why gwen aggred for juanita to kill theresa, because thats the only way she can ever have ethan and thats pathetic because theresa can have ethan because he loves her!!!!!!! sheeeeeeeeeesh.. did it get through your head teenie?! and also how sheridan was saying that luis has to come back to her because he loves her not because of schemes, and hmm gwen? yeah she did a scheme because she knew that ethan wouldnt come to her because he loves her but because of some stupid scheme, why else would gwen try and kill theresa? DID IT GET THROUGH YOUR HEAD TEENIE? im done with you, i wrote ENOUGH... you should relize by now...

Hi fellas and ladies!!! Why are you so unkind "thestar"

#127   2008/07/11 11:50AM
    Teenie

Quote thestar:
    Quote Teenie:
    Quote destes:
    Quote Teenie:
    Quote thestar:
    Quote Teenie:
    Quote passion_girl:
    Quote Teenie:

Theresa is the one Ethan wants. He has told everyone in Harmony for years he loves Theresa, not Gwen. And NOW he has also told Gwen he loves Theresa and Gwen knows if Theresa were alive, he would drop Gwen like a hot potato.

What is missing? Gwen. No doubt that Ethan loves Theresa....But I ask you: It's Ethan and Gwen! No Other man has been with Gwen...Only Ethan. It is so Real! He respects and loves Gwen for ALLLLLLLL these years that he has hurt her. The show name Passions has shown her crushed. But, She is still with HER HUSBAND! I could not do this...but Gwen does. Almost a decade...Gwen is still around, and has only been with her husband Ethan...Her Marriage.

did you even read what i wrote? ...k lets just get this straight... gwen helped juianita escape because gwen wanted ethan to herself... selfish much? why couldnt gwen just let ethan and theresa be? but no she didnt, she did worse, she attempted to kill theresa, but those people saved her, and now shes in harmony as gertrude... you do know that gwen wont be with ethan until he hears this? and i definatly know the show wont end with that not being revealed... yes i know theresa hasnt told ethan about their son... why on earth would ethan be mad? do you know how much he loves theresa... its going to be just like the time with sam and ivy, about ethan... it all passed, and they're happy, so i dont think that he will be mad after theresa explains the times she was being blackmailed.. but now what gwen did? even though she didnt succeed in killing theresa, she still wanted to.. and when they were in mexico ethan was saying whoever this bastard is who did this is going to pay.. something like that... anyways i thought you were done arguing for once, guess not... ive said this before and ill say it again, you know gwen wouldnt have ethan if theresa was there as theresa, because before that, in mexico, theresa WAS with ethan, sheesh, just wait till the end of the show and we'll see who was right all along!!!!!!!!!
    ethan loves gwen but not as much as theresa, how i know? because he said himself to gwens face that he will always love theresa more and hes doing this for the kids and to move on, see i know im right because gwen cant do anything if theresa is there, disguise or not, thats why when juanita offered to kill theresa gwen aggred because she cant have ethan no other way, so we can all see who ethan loves more... yup, gwen agrees as well... ill say it again and again... gwen said herself, that if theresa was here ethan wouldnt be recommiting to gwen (the episode where they found out gertrude is theresa) so trying to get rid of gertrude/theresa just to be able to have ethan at all... is pathetic... having the women ethan loved die, just to possibly have ethan, pathetic... locking up gertrude just to have the ceremony going, pathetic... why are they all patehtic? because if ethan really loved gwen hed go on with the ceremony, but gwen knows he wouldnt, thats why gwen got rid of gertrude... and thats why gwen aggred for juanita to kill theresa, because thats the only way she can ever have ethan and thats pathetic because theresa can have ethan because he loves her!!!!!!! sheeeeeeeeeesh.. did it get through your head teenie?! and also how sheridan was saying that luis has to come back to her because he loves her not because of schemes, and hmm gwen? yeah she did a scheme because she knew that ethan wouldnt come to her because he loves her but because of some stupid scheme, why else would gwen try and kill theresa? DID IT GET THROUGH YOUR HEAD TEENIE? im done with you, i wrote ENOUGH... you should relize by now...

My Sheridan lost her little baby(miscarriage) and her son Marty(TRAIN EXPLOSION) at the same time and on the same day.

#128   2008/07/11 12:16PM
    Teenie

Quote destes: Theresa is a saint compared to Gwen. Gwen is difinitly one of the villians of this show.

Gwen is a treasure!!!!!!! When she looks out the window...Guess who my GWEN see? Her Husband Name Ethan!

#129   2008/07/12 01:19AM
    destes

Soon the only thing Gwen will see is Ethan marrying Theresa and Ethan hating her for all her evil deeds.

#130   2008/07/12 05:24AM
    thestar

Quote Teenie:
    Quote destes: You are right, Gwen isn't Little Ethan's mother, but she knows that he is Ethan's son and she is not only keeping it, she is trying to get rid of the kid.

Hi
    If teresa removes the wig and glasses? Maybe she should just be lil ethan's mom. Stop pretending Teresa. It is not fair to lil E. He knows the "junk" teresa..You have put a baby child in a very grown situation.....STOP!! Who are you kidding?

It is fair to little Ethan. He knows that Theresa is Gertrude, so he knows shes there, SO she is being his mother. As Theresa, his mother, just disguised as Gertrude, the kid knows, she told him.

« 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list