List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: Theresa: I HATE YOU SKANK

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Theresa: I HATE YOU SKANK

Started by Anonymous16 at 2008/05/31 02:17PM
    Latest post: 2008/08/31 11:46AM, Views: 17965, Replies: 204
    « 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 » »| page:
    #101   2008/07/09 12:54PM
    Re: Theresa: I HATE YOU SKANK
    passion_girl

Wow you people should give up by. I HOPE THERESA DIE.

#102   2008/07/09 10:55PM
    cash5962

Quote Teenie:
    Quote destes:
    Quote Anonymous16: 1)Theresa-- Stabbed Gwen and Ethan with a pair of scissors while in a psychotic rage, minor injuries incurred.
    2)Theresa-- Stole and scanned Ivy's personal property into her computer.
    Theresa-- Lying to Ethan about not knowing anything about babies to try to trap him into spending time with her.
    4)Theresa-- Broke into the Crane Mansion to spy on Ethan and Gwen.

Look at all Gwen has done to Theresa. Too many times to count how many times that Gwen has attacked Theresa.

Theresa may have scanned the information into her computer, but she never did anything with it, but to delete it later. By then wicked gwen and her mother had stolen it from her computer and sent the information to the tabliods.

THERESA you're a hoe don't you get it, i thought your mother teach you better than that, ok who am i kiddin both you and you're hoe mother are the same callin yourselves christian but still going after married man. Like mother like Daughter, skans.

Gwen lying to Ethan not letting him know that it was Little Ethan that saved their child's life.

Blackmailing Pilar--

Gwen is wicked and will come falling down before the end of the show.

teresa has put her son name LilEthan in grown folk business. Here is the F up word: Don't Tell ? Why can't this kid be a kid? I'll tell you why, it's TERESA'S way or No WAY....And Big Ethan has no ideal...but lil Ethan knows....what is wrong with this chick walking on eggshells, and we all know that she is the ultimate COWARD!!!!! WHY!!! She does this to her innocent baby kid..It is not fair to Big ethan or Lil Ethan.....Back to her being a coward? I can not stand that piece of skank.....Name tee. There is not a classy bone in her body.

Why can't he tell? Hmmmmm! Could it be because the wicked witch of Harmony (Gwenilla) will have him is momma and the rest of the Lopez Fitzgerald's killed? Yeah she's a real saint. LOL!!!!

#103   2008/07/09 11:02PM
    cash5962

Quote destes:
    Quote Teenie:
    Quote thestar:
    Quote Teenie:
    Quote passion_girl:
    Quote Teenie:
    Quote luvinethanandtheresa:
    Quote Teenie: Easy. She is Ethan's Wife..She Rules with or without obstacles in her face. Count the 8/9 years of teresa yearning....Gwen is Still there and theresa is just around as his sidekick. Theresa is losing her really incredible good looks....I figure 8/9 more years....Theresa will still be waiting...disgusting.......All those years for absolutely nothing.....Wait everyone, there is hope: always the chick on the side..and will give it up to ethan..free...make some money gurl

Get real!!!! I doubt she is Ethan's wife. The divorce papers were signed by both parties. Why do you think she wants to renew the vows so quickly? Before it comes out that they aren't still married. Gwen is a snake. Scandalous, conniving snake>

It is something that is lasting between Ethan and Gwen.......Teresa does not have it. Ethan may not be the best poppa, but, you Teresa. you have played with Ethan emotions........ETHAN is Lil E Dad.....How dare you? Something is not right with you and Ethan...Who gave you the right to do what you have done to a Man and His Son? B

TRUE that and still her fans adore her, i know they would do the same thing to keep a man from his child, if y'all can't see through theresa y'all are sick, come on now keeping a man from his child. I would never to do such thing for any woman out there. Y'all need to understand it's not about theresa any more , it's about her son and that lil boy deserves a FATHER, it's about time she stop thinking about her OWN happiness and put her children first. And don't use your kids to get a man back if it meant to be it will happen on it's OWN...

Yep.....Teresa could perhaps have her dream...her family....She just do NOT know how to tell the truth...It's unfortunate that it is right in her face, and she does'nt even know it........Her dream is in her face...but ofcourse a tramp like her...do not recognize truth...Jeez, Tell the guy already about YA'LL SON!!! Oh yeah, back to the subject I Can't stand your Arse! You have no dignity. courage, and most of all ........No Balls! Wonder what's gonna actually happen these last few weeks of passions?

calm down, theresa isnt keeping little ethan away from ethan... HES OBVIOUSLY NEAR HIM 24/7 ..idiots, but theresa has TRIED TO TELL HIM that little ethan is ethans son, she even said it out loud, just ethan is clueless and respondes "what?" and then someone just comes out (pilar, etc) saying that he IS like a son because he feels safe around you bla bla bla, SO SHE HAS TRIED TO TELL HIM, just didnt work out, and now that juanita is there and theresa is supposed to be dead HOW THE HELL DO YOU EXPECT HER TO TELL HIM? just give the show time, i know its been years but thats what keeps a soap opera going, if he knew long time before, there wouldnt be much "problems" to talk about... so calm down, its just a show, stop hating on theresa, shes not losing her good looks, shes beautiful, shes just in disguise. would you expect her to be beautiful in disguise? no, because if so she'd be theresa, not gertrude, and that IS the POINT of DISGUISE, so be quiet, shes gorgeous, and when gwen had ethan met in the beggining and theresa was so called taking him away from her, it was all ethans choice, and if ethan didnt like theresa he obviously wouldnt do anything... BUT NO, he fell IN LOVE with theresa, so you gwen fans just have to deal with it, and gwen now has ethan by chance, because the women ethan loved died? i mean thats pathetic, your supposed to get a man because he loves you and you love him, not waiting that long to have him just because he has to move on cuz theresa died, because if ethan really loved gwen he would of been with her before, theresa dead or not, so you know im right...i mean thats just by chance, luck, and choice, so tell me again who has ethan? theresa does, they both have eachother in their hearts for now, so QUIT IT... I ALWAYS prove my point and you know it.. cmon say somethig to this! ..you obviously cant cuz i have explained myself well!!!!

Hi there, my name is Teenie

....that i feel.But when i'm looking at me passing by a mirror, I'm FINE! No matter what any one has to say!!! Whoooo Weeee! I'm fine as heck!!!! Teresa is afraid of Ethan....Gwen is not. Whatever gonna be, will be. Gwen is so darn gorgeous and pretty......Teresa running after GWEN'S HUSBAND, tee looks haggard. Lol Gee even her hair looks ragedy! Tee stop damaging your once in a life time looks....You will always be second......Gwen rules

Teresa is a Crane by marriage.......she can't buy Ethan!!!!!wow....But gwen is always gonna be his boo...teresa, all the money in the WORLD......You can't buy Gwen either......Plus you were suppose to be clever teresa, huh?
    Tee, Ethan will always love his BOO gwen and their child Jonathan......

Theresa is the one Ethan wants. He has told everyone in Harmony for years he loves Theresa, not Gwen. And NOW he has also told Gwen he loves Theresa and Gwen knows if Theresa were alive, he would drop Gwen like a hot potato.

Amen Destes you hit the nail on the head. I can't wait for the truth to catch up with Gwenny baby. I only wish I had DTV so I could watch her slink out of town in the end!!!

#104   2008/07/10 09:15AM
    tashieva

I love Theresa, she's a wonderful person! she deserves to be with ethan. Gwen on the other hand is a lying, UGLY witch who deserves to be exposed. This gwen thing has been going on long enough now- please, please please, preety please let ethan find out about gwen so that he can be free to love theresa.

#105   2008/07/10 02:08PM
    KateyHall

I am an Ethan and Theresa supporter! They should have been married a long time ago.(Back in 2001-But Ivy Crane screwed that up for them.) Gwen Winthrop is evil and she needs to leave Ethan so he can be married to Theresa.

#106   2008/07/10 02:17PM
    Anonymous16

Quote tashieva: I love Theresa, she's a wonderful person! she deserves to be with ethan. Gwen on the other hand is a lying, UGLY witch who deserves to be exposed. This gwen thing has been going on long enough now- please, please please, preety please let ethan find out about gwen so that he can be free to love theresa.

Smt if gwen can't be happy neither should theresa, yes i'm a gwen fan and always will be. Let's get this straight we all know gwen have done some terrible things i must agree, but she's not alone in this. If she get exposed theresa should go down, don't make gwen look like the bad guy, gwen is just as bad as theresa. And both women have done some horrible things to get what they want. Don't put the blame on gwen only, atleast she didn't keep his son away from him. If i'm right i know where this is going and i'm not about that. That's just my opinion ok. Yes Ethan deseves to know the truth about both women , not just gwen ok.
    Honestly they deserve better than ethan, all he want is to have his cake and eat it too but that's not how it's like. when he's with gwen he wants theresa and when he's with her he wants gwen.

#107   2008/07/10 02:48PM
    tcrow

CANT STAND GWEN HOPE SHE DIES FROM THE POSION THEN TESS WILL HAVE HER MAN IF HE LIVES

#108   2008/07/10 03:17PM
    Anonymous16

Quote tcrow: CANT STAND GWEN HOPE SHE DIES FROM THE POSION THEN TESS WILL HAVE HER MAN IF HE LIVES

now you know how i feel about theresa

#109   2008/07/10 06:04PM
    passion_girl

Tell 'em girl.

#110   2008/07/10 06:50PM
    all4babe

Wow..some of these post I have read appear to be borderline psychotic..some of you take this show way too seriously..not cool to personally attack each other just because some people have different opinions but yeah I hate Theresa too..and TBO not much of a Gwen fan anymore either..I am very disappointed about what she has become..yes I do think that if it wasn't for Theresa Gwen would still be a half decent person but still I don't think any of her recent schemes can be justified nomatter..Her and Theresa are very much alike IMO..sad to say

« 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list