List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: Theresa: I HATE YOU SKANK

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Theresa: I HATE YOU SKANK

Started by Anonymous16 at 2008/05/31 02:17PM
    Latest post: 2008/08/31 11:46AM, Views: 16861, Replies: 204
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #1   2008/05/31 02:17PM
    Theresa: I HATE YOU SKANK
    Anonymous16

1)Theresa-- Stabbed Gwen and Ethan with a pair of scissors while in a psychotic rage, minor injuries incurred.
    2)Theresa-- Stole and scanned Ivy's personal property into her computer.
    Theresa-- Lying to Ethan about not knowing anything about babies to try to trap him into spending time with her.
    4)Theresa-- Broke into the Crane Mansion to spy on Ethan and Gwen.

THERESA you're a hoe don't you get it, i thought your mother teach you better than that, ok who am i kiddin both you and you're hoe mother are the same callin yourselves christian but still going after married man. Like mother like Daughter, skans.

#2   2008/05/31 02:40PM
    Re: Theresa: I HATE YOU SKANK
    destes

Quote Anonymous16: 1)Theresa-- Stabbed Gwen and Ethan with a pair of scissors while in a psychotic rage, minor injuries incurred.
    2)Theresa-- Stole and scanned Ivy's personal property into her computer.
    Theresa-- Lying to Ethan about not knowing anything about babies to try to trap him into spending time with her.
    4)Theresa-- Broke into the Crane Mansion to spy on Ethan and Gwen.

Look at all Gwen has done to Theresa. Too many times to count how many times that Gwen has attacked Theresa.

Theresa may have scanned the information into her computer, but she never did anything with it, but to delete it later. By then wicked gwen and her mother had stolen it from her computer and sent the information to the tabliods.

THERESA you're a hoe don't you get it, i thought your mother teach you better than that, ok who am i kiddin both you and you're hoe mother are the same callin yourselves christian but still going after married man. Like mother like Daughter, skans.

Gwen lying to Ethan not letting him know that it was Little Ethan that saved their child's life.

Blackmailing Pilar--

Gwen is wicked and will come falling down before the end of the show.

#3   2008/06/01 08:01AM
    luvinethanan...

HMMM!!! Gwen stabbing Theresa with a scalpel. Gwen trying to get the whole family killed including the children. She should have stayed gone. Ethan doesn't love her and she knows this. Why would you want somebody who doesn't love you? He has told her he still loves Theresa and she is still in his heart. SHe always will be. If my man said that to me, I'd be like see ya!! Gwen is just an evil, malicious, witch.

#4   2008/06/02 11:38AM
    dayspassions...

It's funny that you say these things about theresa being a horrible person, but Gwen is much worse.All of the things she did to many people, and the fact that she was willing to let her own son die, just to TRY to be with Ethan, is discusting.Gwen just needs to realize that Ethan loves Theresa, and Theresa is not wrong for that!!

#5   2008/06/02 11:51AM
    Jasam5510

lets start with gwen. she turned ethans paternity into tabloids, attacked theresa several occassions, blamed theresa for her baby dying, letting her kid almost die because she didn't want to lose ethan, tried to get theresa's whole family killed including kids and one she was rising for a bit, and now trying to ship little ethan off to boarding school and blackmailing pilar. so, that i guess gives no reason for theresa to act the way she does

#6   2008/06/02 12:00PM
    dayspassions...

Oh why would you say that Pilar went after a married man??? Did i miss something??Are you talking about Janita's husband?If you watched it you would have seen that he tried to rape her!! maybe you are one of those people who root for the bad guy in the movies.

#7   2008/06/02 12:34PM
    destes

Theresa is a saint compared to Gwen. Gwen is difinitly one of the villians of this show.

#8   2008/06/02 01:29PM
    Marleysmommy...

Also while Gwen was pregnant she decided to confront and strangle Theresa to which Theresa was forced to defend herself and as a result Gwen lost her baby Sara. Then there are all the things everyone else has mentioned. So Teenie and Anonymous16, sorry, but you either came into this show late or are seriously misinformed. Anyway, you wont find many people here agreeing with you.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/06/02 01:31PM
    #9   2008/06/02 02:17PM
    bamamama

Gwen in a psychotic rage locked Pilar in a closet and went after Theresa with a baseball bat.
    Gwen in a psychotic rage pushed Theresa out the window
    Gwen in a psychotic rage stabbed Theresa in the back with a scapel

Gwen in a psychotic rage went after Theresa and fell causing her to miscarry

Gwen in a psychotic rage tried to push Pilar into the fire

Gwen only caring about herself, sent the information to the tabloids about Ethan's paternity

Gwen only caring about herself, tried to make Theresa have an abortion because she didn't want Theresa to carry her baby.

Gwen only caring about herself, allowed Rebecca and Ivy to frame Ethan for Julian's murder, then letting Theresa try and save Ethan and take the blame, causing her to go to Death Row and executed.

Gwen kidnapped Jane.

Gwen took Little Ethan and Jane away from Theresa.

Gwen almost lost her son, because of her own selfishness and stupidity.

Gwen is blackmailing Theresa so she wont tell Ethan, Little Ethan's paternity

Gwen is blackmailing Pilar

Gwen assisted Juanita

Gwen is trying to send Little Ethan away to boarding school

Gwen's list can go on and on...she knew that Ethan loved Theresa, when Ethan told her that the wedding was off, she even told him that "she could deal with him having Theresa as a mistress, just don't leave me"

I know alot of Gwen's bad-bad doings, came from Theresa's bad-doings, AND VICE VERSA...
    but one thing is for certain, Theresa may have done some bad things, but she can surely say she done them out of love for her children or for Ethan or her family *not herself*. Gwen and Rebecca has plotted in Harmony for years basically just to make sure they have a room in the Crane Mansion, and a thick checkbook. Gwen was very, very hesitant when Rebecca asked her a long time ago if she could settle being Gwen "Wintrop" not "Crane". Theresa however, wanted the Crane name, 1) to get her children back, 2) to help her mom and brothers have a place to live, to help Ethan get a job when he was disowned by the Cranes, 4) to help her innocent brothers who were framed by Julian, Fox and other Cranes.

I really wish they would make a quick storyline before the end of the show that looks into Jonathan's maternity AND paternity... I think Psycho Gwen took a page out of Beth's book, but implanted herself with someone's embryo and now passing it off as her own and Ethan's. ( I know Beth didn't do all of that, but you get my theory)

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2008/06/02 02:34PM
    #10   2008/06/03 07:25PM
    angel1973

Quote bamamama: Gwen in a psychotic rage locked Pilar in a closet and went after Theresa with a baseball bat.
    Gwen in a psychotic rage pushed Theresa out the window
    Gwen in a psychotic rage stabbed Theresa in the back with a scapel

Gwen in a psychotic rage went after Theresa and fell causing her to miscarry

Gwen in a psychotic rage tried to push Pilar into the fire

Gwen only caring about herself, sent the information to the tabloids about Ethan's paternity

Gwen only caring about herself, tried to make Theresa have an abortion because she didn't want Theresa to carry her baby.

Gwen only caring about herself, allowed Rebecca and Ivy to frame Ethan for Julian's murder, then letting Theresa try and save Ethan and take the blame, causing her to go to Death Row and executed.

Gwen kidnapped Jane.

Gwen took Little Ethan and Jane away from Theresa.

Gwen almost lost her son, because of her own selfishness and stupidity.

Gwen is blackmailing Theresa so she wont tell Ethan, Little Ethan's paternity

Gwen is blackmailing Pilar

Gwen assisted Juanita

Gwen is trying to send Little Ethan away to boarding school

Gwen's list can go on and on...she knew that Ethan loved Theresa, when Ethan told her that the wedding was off, she even told him that "she could deal with him having Theresa as a mistress, just don't leave me"

I know alot of Gwen's bad-bad doings, came from Theresa's bad-doings, AND VICE VERSA...
    but one thing is for certain, Theresa may have done some bad things, but she can surely say she done them out of love for her children or for Ethan or her family *not herself*. Gwen and Rebecca has plotted in Harmony for years basically just to make sure they have a room in the Crane Mansion, and a thick checkbook. Gwen was very, very hesitant when Rebecca asked her a long time ago if she could settle being Gwen "Wintrop" not "Crane". Theresa however, wanted the Crane name, 1) to get her children back, 2) to help her mom and brothers have a place to live, to help Ethan get a job when he was disowned by the Cranes, 4) to help her innocent brothers who were framed by Julian, Fox and other Cranes.

I really wish they would make a quick storyline before the end of the show that looks into Jonathan's maternity AND paternity... I think Psycho Gwen took a page out of Beth's book, but implanted herself with someone's embryo and now passing it off as her own and Ethan's. ( I know Beth didn't do all of that, but you get my theory)

Amen ...ill second every word of that. i cant believe anyone sees gwen in a positive light anymore. no theresa is not perfect but she dose what she dose cause people back her into corners and threaten those she loves.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list