List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: Gwen is Ethan's Boo

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Gwen is Ethan's Boo

Started by Teenie at 2008/05/31 08:59AM
    Latest post: 2008/06/08 01:37PM, Views: 887, Replies: 12
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2008/06/08 03:05AM
    Re: Gwen is Ethan's Boo
    Teenie

Quote thestar:
    Quote Teenie: No matter what you try to do theresa......Gwen is his boo. Whether you marry this man Ethan, Gwen will always be in the picture....Oh yeah, and their child that you wasn't able to get rid of. The rest of their kids are laid to rest......NOT lil Jon.....U Teresa stink. Yes B, you almost had him (Ethan). It doesn't work like that. Try being honest with him...for once in your funky life....Maybe you will have that dream...but GWEN is his WIFE.....She may be cruel like you,,,she has learned from the best...You tee, I won't hate you, but you ain't Sugar, Honey, Ice, Tea!!!

what are you talking about? no matter what GWEN does TERESA will always be in his heart, and maybe soon alive to him, lol. gwen has always been the one trying to find ways to keep ethan or be with him, why? because teresa always had him, thats why gwens mom is always giving her some stupid/weird ideas... lets just face it soon teresa will reveal herself, seeing as the show will be over in august.. im pretty sure their gunna end it with teresa being alive to everyone.. just face it, even if teresa is 'dead' gwen still has some sort of a competition, hahahahaha, i hate gwen, but i dont care now because i know for a fact that teresa will be the one marrying ethan again

Hi!

Please share with me how you know it will be a FACT that teresa will be the one marrying ethan? When did she EVER with her weak self marry him? Please share? Not almost, pretty most, and low and be hold Actually pulled it off? WHEN? Never!!!!! did she ! Please don't go there were her if's, shoulda's, coulda's, wouldna's, if's, but's, what if's? If anything, someone ALWAYS DIED when she tried to Marry this Man! She ain't no good. Alistar showed up when she tried to rush into marriage with ethan....poor chad died....Plus, Little Ethan is her son and she rush to marry Ethan without telling him...True honest "B" 4real. She better have a seat. And Still keeping this secret for nothing, while lil E is growing without dad....what a mom. WHY GURL? Let me Guess...Your FAMOUS LINE EVERYDAY: Ethan will hate Me. Yuck! Hurt yorself, not your lil E. You Stink.

#12   2008/06/08 01:36PM
    thestar

Quote Teenie:
    Quote thestar:
    Quote Teenie: No matter what you try to do theresa......Gwen is his boo. Whether you marry this man Ethan, Gwen will always be in the picture....Oh yeah, and their child that you wasn't able to get rid of. The rest of their kids are laid to rest......NOT lil Jon.....U Teresa stink. Yes B, you almost had him (Ethan). It doesn't work like that. Try being honest with him...for once in your funky life....Maybe you will have that dream...but GWEN is his WIFE.....She may be cruel like you,,,she has learned from the best...You tee, I won't hate you, but you ain't Sugar, Honey, Ice, Tea!!!

what are you talking about? no matter what GWEN does TERESA will always be in his heart, and maybe soon alive to him, lol. gwen has always been the one trying to find ways to keep ethan or be with him, why? because teresa always had him, thats why gwens mom is always giving her some stupid/weird ideas... lets just face it soon teresa will reveal herself, seeing as the show will be over in august.. im pretty sure their gunna end it with teresa being alive to everyone.. just face it, even if teresa is 'dead' gwen still has some sort of a competition, hahahahaha, i hate gwen, but i dont care now because i know for a fact that teresa will be the one marrying ethan again

Hi!

Please share with me how you know it will be a FACT that teresa will be the one marrying ethan? When did she EVER with her weak self marry him? Please share? Not almost, pretty most, and low and be hold Actually pulled it off? WHEN? Never!!!!! did she ! Please don't go there were her if's, shoulda's, coulda's, wouldna's, if's, but's, what if's? If anything, someone ALWAYS DIED when she tried to Marry this Man! She ain't no good. Alistar showed up when she tried to rush into marriage with ethan....poor chad died....Plus, Little Ethan is her son and she rush to marry Ethan without telling him...True honest "B" 4real. She better have a seat. And Still keeping this secret for nothing, while lil E is growing without dad....what a mom. WHY GURL? Let me Guess...Your FAMOUS LINE EVERYDAY: Ethan will hate Me. Yuck! Hurt yorself, not your lil E. You Stink.

um for one its JER who makes up the storylines, who makes teresa say that "famous line" ...but anyways watch these videos and itll prove my point that they did get married..

youtube.com/watch?v=VvGBSigAB14
    youtube.com/watch?v=RXvstZ41xgE&feature=related
    youtube.com/watch?v=jimZf62sy30&feature=related

oh and we'll see at the end of the show who ethan ends up with, im right and you know it, PFFT he doesnt love gwen as much as he loved teresa OH and he told "Gertrude" that he would go to teresa in a HEARTBEAT if she was alive, even if he said theres no point because shes dead...once "Gertrude" reveals herself as teresa things will change.. gwen has always been the one fighting for him, the only reason she has him now is because teresa is so called dead and gwen still feels shes competing with teresa because when they were in bed ethan said teresas name..

#13   2008/06/08 01:37PM
    luvinethanan...

They did get married when Chad and Whitney locked Gwen and Rebecca in the closet, but it didn't work because Alistair showed up. They will be together in the end. Little E is keeping the secret in order to protect the family. Thanks to Gwen. Who you think is so sweet and innocent.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list