List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: Gwen is Ethan's Boo

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Gwen is Ethan's Boo

Started by Teenie at 2008/05/31 08:59AM
    Latest post: 2008/06/08 01:37PM, Views: 857, Replies: 12
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2008/05/31 08:59AM
    Gwen is Ethan's Boo
    Teenie

No matter what you try to do theresa......Gwen is his boo. Whether you marry this man Ethan, Gwen will always be in the picture....Oh yeah, and their child that you wasn't able to get rid of. The rest of their kids are laid to rest......NOT lil Jon.....U Teresa stink. Yes B, you almost had him (Ethan). It doesn't work like that. Try being honest with him...for once in your funky life....Maybe you will have that dream...but GWEN is his WIFE.....She may be cruel like you,,,she has learned from the best...You tee, I won't hate you, but you ain't Sugar, Honey, Ice, Tea!!!

#2   2008/05/31 10:50AM
    Re: Gwen is Ethan's Boo
    destes

Well if Gwen will always be in the picture, I guess Theresa will too. After all, Theresa is dead as far and Gwen and Ethan know, yet Ethan spends more time thinking of Theresa than he does Gwen. And in so far as Jonathan, if it were not for Theresa, Jonathan would be dead. Theresa helped save his life, Gwen did NOTHING.

#3   2008/06/01 08:06AM
    luvinethanan...

Teenie, why do you think Gwen is Ethan's boo? I am not understanding that. Ethan tolerates Gwen because she is all that's left. Gwen will not always be in the picture, but Theresa will be. Gwen hasn't been honest with Ethan yet. Theresa will be as soon as they don't have to fear Juanita. How do you figure Gwen is his wife? You are taking her word for it? Her word isn't worth anything. I wouldn't trust her as far as I can throw her, which in her case isn't very far. She's like a big oversized ugly bird.

#4   2008/06/01 02:10PM
    JASAM-4-LIFE

Gwen is not ethan's boo, theresa is!!!

#5   2008/06/02 12:31AM
    destes

The only reason Ethan is with Gwen because he is "SETTLING" he told that to Ivy and Sam.

#6   2008/06/05 10:40AM
    LancyPassion

LMAO. Yeah that's why he called Theresa's name out in bed cause Gwen is his boo! LOL! When Theresa finally marries Ethan, Gwen won't be in the picture at all.

#7   2008/06/06 02:38PM
    thestar

Quote Teenie: No matter what you try to do theresa......Gwen is his boo. Whether you marry this man Ethan, Gwen will always be in the picture....Oh yeah, and their child that you wasn't able to get rid of. The rest of their kids are laid to rest......NOT lil Jon.....U Teresa stink. Yes B, you almost had him (Ethan). It doesn't work like that. Try being honest with him...for once in your funky life....Maybe you will have that dream...but GWEN is his WIFE.....She may be cruel like you,,,she has learned from the best...You tee, I won't hate you, but you ain't Sugar, Honey, Ice, Tea!!!

what are you talking about? no matter what GWEN does TERESA will always be in his heart, and maybe soon alive to him, lol. gwen has always been the one trying to find ways to keep ethan or be with him, why? because teresa always had him, thats why gwens mom is always giving her some stupid/weird ideas... lets just face it soon teresa will reveal herself, seeing as the show will be over in august.. im pretty sure their gunna end it with teresa being alive to everyone.. just face it, even if teresa is 'dead' gwen still has some sort of a competition, hahahahaha, i hate gwen, but i dont care now because i know for a fact that teresa will be the one marrying ethan again

#8   2008/06/06 06:33PM
    destes

And now they are saying that Ethan is having feeling for Gertrude. Funny how Gwen, Ivy and Rebecca thought hiring someone so ugly would keep Ethan for falling for the nanny. Goes to show, he loves Theresa, her being, not just what she looks like.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list