List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: The real Jared

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The real Jared

Started by Jenni at 2006/12/06 07:11AM
    Latest post: 2006/12/07 01:46AM, Views: 530, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2006/12/06 07:11AM
    The real Jared
    Jenni

I have no proof but I think Jared is going to turn out to be a federal agent who was planted at Crane Industries to find out if anything illegal was going on. I know that they had a storyline about the federal government trying to get the goods on Alistair when he was alive. JMO Or maybe it's because I like his dimples so much I don't want him to be a bad guy.

#2   2006/12/06 07:38AM
    Re: The real Jared
    Audd

Quote Jenni: I have no proof but I think Jared is going to turn out to be a federal agent who was planted at Crane Industries to find out if anything illegal was going on. I know that they had a storyline about the federal government trying to get the goods on Alistair when he was alive. JMO Or maybe it's because I like his dimples so much I don't want him to be a bad guy.

I agree. I think Jared is going to be set up by Spike and/or Chris. How can he be bad?? How can Theresa have all bad luck?? He is VERY cute. My son has dimples, he is 9 and all the girls are already in love with him, help!!LOL!

#3   2006/12/06 09:06AM
    tessrules

i don't think jared is bad either, tess needs a good man now cuz ethan is a scaredy cat. jared is more of a man.

#4   2006/12/06 06:26PM
    lbrenn2

:)Branson Brenn

I like Jared. He's good for Theresa; I just gotso tired
    of her "obsession" with Ethan. She was nuts and Ethan is still a wuss. I think Jared and Theresa have a good chemistry and I would like to see it develop. . .no evil past for Jared; just a totally obsessed Ethan.

#5   2006/12/06 11:19PM
    Theresarn3

:) i would like it if jared was good ,but on today show why did jared and chad look at each other as if they knew each other secret .I know jared know that chad is cheating and I wonder if that is why he lied and coverd for him.what u think.

#6   2006/12/07 01:46AM
    lbrenn2

:~ Dah!! You really think there was some deep, criptic motivation for the look, except that Chad was, maybe, covering for Jared who is, definately, covering for Chad?

Please state your opinions without insults, it goes against the guildlines, "Dah" is insulting. Thank you!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/12/07 07:05AM
    page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list