List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: *WHERE HAVE ALL THE GWEN FANS GONE?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

*WHERE HAVE ALL THE GWEN FANS GONE?

Started by Ms.HuNNii at 2008/05/28 11:57PM
    Latest post: 2008/09/06 10:47AM, Views: 6208, Replies: 87
    « 4 5 6 7 8 9 page:
    #81   2008/08/06 09:29AM
    Re: *WHERE HAVE ALL THE GWEN FANS GONE?
    sweetangel1978

see that the thing ethan has always loved theresa no matter wut n gwen knos it but she dont care they been fighting over this man for years n it stupid but theresa does it out of love ethan always loved theresa always cuz u can see in there eyes how can u not tell n gwen screwed things up if gwen didnt dop that tabloid thing she would have been fine but no she has to stab ethan in the back n theresa didnt do that if u love some1 soo much u would do that kinda thing behind ya back that not kool i would have never done that u dont do things like that to a MAN U LOVE NEVER

#82   2008/08/24 12:35AM
    Teenie

Now what? Take a bow...like Rhiana....I like my Gwen.......Sure its over..Just like Teresa brother's.....It ain't real......Cause ya'll know how a feeling turns you off or on....Gwen was like if it ain't moma, it me! ohhhh you gonna need some paradise, Someone to count on....I LOVE MY GWEN!!!! YEAH!!!!! Ask Mariah Carey About Liza Huber !!! She says : Gwen do da doo!!!

#83   2008/08/24 02:50AM
    Teenie

Gwen, your character rocks!!!! Remember loving your hubby hasn't worked...One day when a tramp of time is in your face? and ya'll was cool...Let it go.......Moms/mommies with a home who try to raise their children do not count. When your husband is at work........The work is named no other than Teresa ! In the closet getting her goodies? As a Woman Marine (me, myself and I(1978-1987) I have no clue as to her getting her tail moist. The point is...Teresa is a ho. And she knows it...as long as she has ethan.

#84   2008/08/27 11:26AM
    Bobbie_Schelske

It is a soap you are taking this show to personal. Obviously you have issues with losing a child. So do I but this show is not reality so get over it.

#85   2008/09/06 10:22AM
    Teenie

Quote foxsong: Gwen needs to get some self respect and stop plotting and planning to hold on to a man who clearly dosen't want to be with her. Gwen is not Ethan's boo she's a distant second choice. I'm sorry but if my husband was laying in bed mooning over a picture of another woman, he'd be walking funny the next day at the very least.

Hello!

very interesting and seems like a good point.....Hmmmmm.

#86   2008/09/06 10:30AM
    Teenie

Quote Azaelia:
    Quote Teenie: The word clearly, that Teresa And Gwen uses effortlessly.......Gwen and Theresa are IN LOVE with Ethan...........Ethan.....does not care! He has to have Gwen....the only man she has been with..Then there is Theresa...

Correction he wants to fulfill his promise to Gwen (to which he has broken numeours times), yet he WANTS Theresa which can be seen how jealous he gets anytime she tries to move on. Also note when it was meantioned that Gwen had another man after she left Ethan he was never jealous but happy for her.

excellent post!...But I may challenge you on that.

#87   2008/09/06 10:35AM
    Teenie

Yep...Ethan is a husband, lover, and some one to
    count on...This show is over....I wanted to bust ethan in his mouth..

#88   2008/09/06 10:47AM
    Teenie

Quote Bobbie_Schelske: It is a soap you are taking this show to personal. Obviously you have issues with losing a child. So do I but this show is not reality so get over it.

Hey fella or gurl, I'm over it....Teresa and Ethan are in my face. The show is over....I guess. Rebecca you rule!!! tee got a momma, and so do GWEN!!!!

« 4 5 6 7 8 9 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list