List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: *WHERE HAVE ALL THE GWEN FANS GONE?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

*WHERE HAVE ALL THE GWEN FANS GONE?

Started by Ms.HuNNii at 2008/05/28 11:57PM
    Latest post: 2008/09/06 10:47AM, Views: 5960, Replies: 87
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #71   2008/07/25 08:31PM
    Re: *WHERE HAVE ALL THE GWEN FANS GONE?
    Teenie

Quote Theresa_Ethan: Oh Teenie you're so gonna be heart broken The week of the 5th in august...

Yep,....in spite of all my denial...I see the heart break coming........

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/07/25 08:36PM
    #72   2008/07/29 04:29PM
    sweetangel1978

but in real life gwen a tess are the best of friends n tess is married to fox n doe shave a kid together but serouly i wont lie gwen a beatufll person but lol i dont like her acting i dont like when she devil her mom put her up to it but im not g2 say u nothing mean cuz i was rased better but if u got sumtin nasty to say dont say it at all respect the ppls on here u wouldnt like 2 be called names but u guys are doing great wit the crew i justhope tess finds happness cuz look howup set she is n its killing her i cant wait till next week i just love tess outfits she wears they ssooo nice

#73   2008/08/03 07:29PM
    Anonymous16

Quote Ms.HuNNii:
    Quote destes:
    Then again, had Gwen not sent the information to the tabliods about Ethan's paternity, Gwen would have never lost her baby, because she would have never been pregnant with Ethan's child. Ethan would have been married to Theresa. Plus, Gwen was at fault for her child dying because she attacked Theresa.
    It so obvious that both these girl will sceme to get Ethan. Neither one one is better than the other. They both hold faults in each other plots not just Gwen. Teresa scemes triggers Gwen actions, Gwen scemes triggers Teresa action and it been that way since the beginning.

Ethan would be married to Gwen if Teresa wasn't caught up on how fate brought Ethan to her when he didn't know her, if Teresa was truthful about trying to snag Ethan from Gwen in the first place, Ethan would have signed her off all long time ago, remember when Gwen and Ethan almost found out what Teresa was up to, but Chuck saved her. Who was ploting then?? It was Teresa, shes the one who set this triangle in motion.

Ethan already known about his paternity the day of their wedding and he still wanted to marry Teresa. He knew the tabliods was saying Teresa was the one who sent his paternity, he didn't believe it, he still wanted to marry Teresa. Teresa thought she was married and pregnant by Julian and she lied about it. Thats why Ethan went back to Gwen. The tabliods put Teresa in this situation but Teresa lying is why she didn't get Ethan. They both are at fault.

I saw the clip on youtube when Gwen attacked Teresa. yeah Gwen do play a role in how she lose Sarah. Gwen was choking Teresa and she pushed her off her, what else could she do. What trigger those actions? Teresa was trying to make Ethan jealous they would not have been unknowingly been on national television having a make out session for all to see Gwen would have never tried to confront them, if Gwen would have let Teresa help her,althought Teresa did gloat about how Ethan only married her because she was pregnant, Sarah would have survived. All three hold Faults and have to deal with the not so good results.

I couldn't agree more.

#74   2008/08/04 11:06PM
    Teenie

"When Ethan Thought that Teresa was stalking him? Ethan did not immediately know, care or like Teresa" That true love junk doesn't work.

#75   2008/08/04 11:26PM
    Teenie

The word clearly, that Teresa And Gwen uses effortlessly.......Gwen and Theresa are IN LOVE with Ethan...........Ethan.....does not care! He has to have Gwen....the only man she has been with..Then there is Theresa...

#76   2008/08/05 06:33AM
    Azaelia

Quote Teenie: The word clearly, that Teresa And Gwen uses effortlessly.......Gwen and Theresa are IN LOVE with Ethan...........Ethan.....does not care! He has to have Gwen....the only man she has been with..Then there is Theresa...

Correction he wants to fulfill his promise to Gwen (to which he has broken numeours times), yet he WANTS Theresa which can be seen how jealous he gets anytime she tries to move on. Also note when it was meantioned that Gwen had another man after she left Ethan he was never jealous but happy for her.

#77   2008/08/05 06:48AM
    Teenie

It might have been so called mentioned....but not by Gwen. Try again.

#78   2008/08/05 06:52AM
    Teenie

Gwen always loved and STILL do love her hubby/husband.......

#79   2008/08/05 10:17AM
    Azaelia

The talk was not of how Gwen feels for Ethan but how Ethan feels of Gwen. So therefore it does not matter who mentioned it he was still happy for her and that she moved on, regaurdless if she really did or not.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/08/05 10:19AM
    #80   2008/08/05 07:24PM
    destes

Quote Teenie: Gwen always loved and STILL do love her hubby/husband.......

The problem is even though Gwen loves Ethan he doesn't love her. She knows he loves Theresa and has known since before she sent the information to the tabliod.

« 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list