List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: *WHERE HAVE ALL THE GWEN FANS GONE?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

*WHERE HAVE ALL THE GWEN FANS GONE?

Started by Ms.HuNNii at 2008/05/28 11:57PM
    Latest post: 2008/09/06 10:47AM, Views: 5943, Replies: 87
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #61   2008/07/22 10:15PM
    Re: *WHERE HAVE ALL THE GWEN FANS GONE?
    hvmissy

I also like Gwen to go has been a pain for Ethan Theresa, all these yrs. I have seen the light that Gewn needs to go

#62   2008/07/22 10:16PM
    hvmissy

I also like Gwen to go has been a pain for Ethan Theresa, all these yrs. I have seen the light that Gewn needs to go

#63   2008/07/22 10:16PM
    Teenie

"DESERVE"? Tee and Ethan Deserve a kick in their royal behinds if you ask me. There hasn't ever been anyone to keep ethan from teresa except his DAMN SELF. The stupid blackmailing bull that has gone on for years in this 3 way. She is wealthly, do something about it for one in your miserable life Tee!! I know why you can't...you would expose your own lifeless existence....Ethan can Never know junk. It's you teresa you skank...liberate yourself and for crying out loud: stop being afraid of your so called true love! You are so afraid of him disliking you or hating you. Flip the script on his azz......He has done more wrong than you or gwen! Sheesh

#64   2008/07/22 10:21PM
    hvmissy

#65   2008/07/22 10:25PM
    Teenie

Hi Ms. HuNNii!

Your posts and comments are the best and really insightful...I appreciate, thanks! Ps: It kinda make me think and wonder, and that's always a good thing

#66   2008/07/22 10:43PM
    Teenie

Quote thestar:
    Quote Teenie:
    Quote destes: I don't think he would renew his vows if he found out about Gwen sending the information to the tabliods, because the one thing he always admired about Gwen was her honesty. If he found out on top of that how she blackmailed Pilar he really wouldn't have anything to do with her.

Renew? Gwen is Ethan's Wife.....Try your best Teresa...Your lies have always dismissed you. Not gwen's lies..you can bet she has some lies also...But your lies Teresa always have DONE you in......

gwen wouldnt even be married to ethan if theresa didnt die so shut up teenie... gwen only has ethan by CHANCE AND LUCK...and thats pretty sad that gwen only has ethan cuz theresa died, and gwen said herself that ethan wouldnt be recomitting to her if theresa was still alive (the episode they found out theresa is gertrude) so honestly shut up, its a soap opera EVERYONE HAD/HAS LIES, gwen is the one who teamed up with juanita in the first place... to kill theresa, so hmm once ethan finds THAT out, he will hate gwen, and dont say anything about theresa not telling ethan that little ethan is his son, he feels like a son anyways, so why would ethan be mad if theresa tells him its really his son? i mean seriously, if he really loves her he wont be mad, ethan loves that little kid! what you have to say to that? huh!!!! gwen even said herself that ethan wouldnt be with her if theresa was alive, so what do you have as a backup now? HUH!!!!!!

This is exactly waht I have to say: Tee is supposely deceased (dead). Why on this earth, (drumroll please) would he get back, be back, and most of all say he wants to recommit to Gwen> Jeez! Teresa hasn't been dead that long..Was Gwen holding a glock, Military M16, nine millimeter, 22 pistol, or a 45 magnum to this man name Ethan's head to recommit his and gwen vows? Ofcourse not. Teresa wasn't in the ground good enough before Ethan hooked back up with GWEN!!! Shameless!

#67   2008/07/22 10:53PM
    Teenie

Quote destes:
    Quote Teenie:
    Quote destes: I don't think he would renew his vows if he found out about Gwen sending the information to the tabliods, because the one thing he always admired about Gwen was her honesty. If he found out on top of that how she blackmailed Pilar he really wouldn't have anything to do with her.

Renew? Gwen is Ethan's Wife.....Try your best Teresa...Your lies have always dismissed you. Not gwen's lies..you can bet she has some lies also...But your lies Teresa always have DONE you in......

Theresa's secrets have always come out, Gwen's has not. When Ethan finds out all Gwen has done, she is going down, down, down.

There is no secrets for gwen to go down. Putting that lame junk on the computer was THERESA'S brillant idea wasn't it? Even while gwen and her sexy mom spilled the beans...there would have been Nothing to spill would there if teresa did not mess with Ivy information and scanned it. Teresa always in sombody business. Stay true. There would never have been anything to reveal. Teresa just do dumb stuff. There would have never been any access to ethan's paternity if for once in her crummy life: she did not interfere. That's how I know Tee and Fancy...something is not right

#68   2008/07/24 07:30PM
    Theresa_Ethan

Oh Teenie you're so gonna be heart broken The week of the 5th in august...

#69   2008/07/25 07:18AM
    destes

Quote Teenie:
    Quote destes:
    Quote Teenie:

Theresa's secrets have always come out, Gwen's has not. When Ethan finds out all Gwen has done, she is going down, down, down.

There is no secrets for gwen to go down. Putting that lame junk on the computer was THERESA'S brillant idea wasn't it? Even while gwen and her sexy mom spilled the beans...there would have been Nothing to spill would there if teresa did not mess with Ivy information and scanned it. Teresa always in sombody business. Stay true. There would never have been anything to reveal. Teresa just do dumb stuff. There would have never been any access to ethan's paternity if for once in her crummy life: she did not interfere. That's how I know Tee and Fancy...something is not right

What Theresa did, might have been dumb(as you said) but Gwen's actions were manipulative and evil.

#70   2008/07/25 01:37PM
    sweetangel1978

ya i almost for got about that tes help gwen wit her baby lil ethan save jonthan soo why she even soo mean she saved that lil boys life big ethan done even know that lil ethan saved jonthan life i have ntoice alot of things that ethan never find out anything they always keep things from him when is the light g2 come on lol

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list