List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: *WHERE HAVE ALL THE GWEN FANS GONE?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

*WHERE HAVE ALL THE GWEN FANS GONE?

Started by Ms.HuNNii at 2008/05/28 11:57PM
    Latest post: 2008/09/06 10:47AM, Views: 6399, Replies: 87
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #41   2008/06/27 09:27PM
    Re: *WHERE HAVE ALL THE GWEN FANS GONE?
    destes

Lets see, Rebecca had just lied to Theresa telling her that Ethan had been laughing about a local girl he was having fun with, that he would never leave Gwen. Theresa is upset, decides to leave Harmony and when she gets the suitcase down out of her closet, all of Ethan's information fell out. She was leaving and scanned it. She wanted to tell Ethan (after she found out Rebecca was manipulating her) but Pilar begged her not to tell.

#42   2008/06/28 08:51AM
    Teenie

Quote destes:
    Quote Teenie: Whatever....Ethan's and Gwen's children are no longer alive...All 3 of them (Grown Ups) played a ruthless game. These precious little ones no longer exist. I have a problem with this.....Some would say "too bad"..."stuff happens".....No the F it doesn't. Teresa did not have the courtesy to let a woman grieve..She says " so what", "I will take your husband". She is so nasty..When this show ends and goes off the air.......Her character is done. PS: Hopefully for this crocodile shedding tear jerking stinky arse hoe....she will realize that every thing is not about her!!!! Ya'll know I want or would totally like to inject some good old fashion cussing out towards this B

Gwen is at fault for her children dying and Jonathan would be dead too if Gwen had her way. If not for Theresa saving his life he would be dead.

Theresa and Ethan deserve to finally be happy and Ethan needs to know all the horrible wicked things Gwen has done over the years.

Gwen is Ethan's SWEET THANGGGGGG!!! He can not or will he ever deny Gwen. HIS WIFE!!!!! Teresa, you was there....You alway LIE...And you love ethan soooo much....Don't it HURT! Too Bad nasty B!!! You just never can tell the truth...that is why you do NOT have this man that you..only you love so much...but as usual...it's your lies...but yet you always try to blame my incredible blond sexy arse pretty azz GWEN. Tsk, Tsk, Tsk!

#43   2008/06/28 08:56AM
    Teenie

Quote destes:
    Quote Teenie: Really? Get a grip you ask me? I won't go there. Good luck tee. Myself will never be able to REALLy let you know how devastating for a child to not EVER be here to hold and cherish....But before I go.....I would not wish this heartache on any one...not even you. You are the worst kind of backstabber. You WILL reep what your ass sow. NEVER get involved with someone's marriage..Never

Then again, had Gwen not sent the information to the tabliods about Ethan's paternity, Gwen would have never lost her baby, because she would have never been pregnant with Ethan's child. Ethan would have been married to Theresa. Plus, Gwen was at fault for her child dying because she attacked Theresa.

Well, what happen is heartbreaking. I feel u. Sorta right.

#44   2008/06/28 09:54AM
    Teenie

Quote Marleysmommy2006: I do agree with you on that, and I have never thought that Theresa was completely innocent, but she is my favorite character. If I have to take a side it will always be Theresa's. Kind of like how if you have a best friend and you know your best is dead wrong, but you continue to stick up for your friend because it is your BEST friend. Also I just don't like people ganging up on my best friends or my favorite characters. I try not to offend anyone because THIS IS ONLY A SHOW, NOT REAL LIFE, it's not worth getting worked up about.

Move it over or shake it over!!!! A friend indeed, HuH!??
    I don't hate anyone........Grow up Tee,,Stop blaming Gwen for your misery.

#45   2008/06/28 09:57AM
    Teenie

Quote Ms.HuNNii:
    Quote Teenie: Did you actually come out your mouth and say:It's Gwen own fault that her babies are dead? I'm taking my time on how to respond. This comment that you have made is so hurtful...B, that is not right....You can bet, that your arse don't have any little ones that DIE...Would that be your fault? Some people may have loss their love ones, including Innocent children...but it's their fault...You really are a B
    Who me Teenie? Now now simmer down, Please keep in mind these are fictional characters and stories we're talking about,there is no need to get personal and start calling folks the b-word. I didn't type it was entirely Gwen fault she lose her babies, but she is part of the blame on how she lose Sarah, that is a fact, I can't help it if thats how it was written and how it was shown, I also gave a reason why she felt the need to confront Teresa.

see for yourself: youtube.com/watch?v=REyPEL6_kK4

OK

#46   2008/06/28 10:00AM
    Teenie

Quote luvinethanandtheresa:
    Quote Teenie: Hi, yes or no.do theresa respect marriage?

Yes, but the marriage was over before it even started. Remember she tried to move on with Jared, but Ethan couldn't let her go. He never will.

Ditto... but why do he lie about his Vows? And keep these women in confusion?

#47   2008/06/28 10:08AM
    Teenie

Quote destes: I don't think he would renew his vows if he found out about Gwen sending the information to the tabliods, because the one thing he always admired about Gwen was her honesty. If he found out on top of that how she blackmailed Pilar he really wouldn't have anything to do with her.

Renew? Gwen is Ethan's Wife.....Try your best Teresa...Your lies have always dismissed you. Not gwen's lies..you can bet she has some lies also...But your lies Teresa always have DONE you in......

#48   2008/06/28 02:38PM
    thestar

Quote Teenie:
    Quote destes: I don't think he would renew his vows if he found out about Gwen sending the information to the tabliods, because the one thing he always admired about Gwen was her honesty. If he found out on top of that how she blackmailed Pilar he really wouldn't have anything to do with her.

Renew? Gwen is Ethan's Wife.....Try your best Teresa...Your lies have always dismissed you. Not gwen's lies..you can bet she has some lies also...But your lies Teresa always have DONE you in......

gwen wouldnt even be married to ethan if theresa didnt die so shut up teenie... gwen only has ethan by CHANCE AND LUCK...and thats pretty sad that gwen only has ethan cuz theresa died, and gwen said herself that ethan wouldnt be recomitting to her if theresa was still alive (the episode they found out theresa is gertrude) so honestly shut up, its a soap opera EVERYONE HAD/HAS LIES, gwen is the one who teamed up with juanita in the first place... to kill theresa, so hmm once ethan finds THAT out, he will hate gwen, and dont say anything about theresa not telling ethan that little ethan is his son, he feels like a son anyways, so why would ethan be mad if theresa tells him its really his son? i mean seriously, if he really loves her he wont be mad, ethan loves that little kid! what you have to say to that? huh!!!! gwen even said herself that ethan wouldnt be with her if theresa was alive, so what do you have as a backup now? HUH!!!!!!

#49   2008/06/28 02:57PM
    Teenie

Quote thestar:
    Quote Teenie:

gwen wouldnt even be married to ethan if theresa didnt die so shut up teenie... gwen only has ethan by CHANCE AND LUCK...and thats pretty sad that gwen only has ethan cuz theresa died, and gwen said herself that ethan wouldnt be recomitting to her if theresa was still alive (the episode they found out theresa is gertrude) so honestly shut up, its a soap opera EVERYONE HAD/HAS LIES, gwen is the one who teamed up with juanita in the first place... to kill theresa, so hmm once ethan finds THAT out, he will hate gwen, and dont say anything about theresa not telling ethan that little ethan is his son, he feels like a son anyways, so why would ethan be mad if theresa tells him its really his son? i mean seriously, if he really loves her he wont be mad, ethan loves that little kid! what you have to say to that? huh!!!! gwen even said herself that ethan wouldnt be with her if theresa was alive, so what do you have as a backup now? HUH!!!!!!

ok.....Jeez..I dis agree.

#50   2008/06/28 08:22PM
    destes

Quote Teenie:

Theresa's secrets have always come out, Gwen's has not. When Ethan finds out all Gwen has done, she is going down, down, down.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list