List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: *WHERE HAVE ALL THE GWEN FANS GONE?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

*WHERE HAVE ALL THE GWEN FANS GONE?

Started by Ms.HuNNii at 2008/05/28 11:57PM
    Latest post: 2008/09/06 10:47AM, Views: 6577, Replies: 87
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #31   2008/06/14 01:42PM
    Re: *WHERE HAVE ALL THE GWEN FANS GONE?
    bubble303

I love Gwen!!!

#32   2008/06/21 03:57PM
    AllieB

[quote]Quote passion_girl: [quote]Quote AllieB: [quote]Quote Ms.HuNNii: Just wondering. There were a few Gwen fans around here, now I only see two maybe. If there's any Gwen fans around what are your thoughts on what JER has turned your favorite character into, and her suppose future?[/quote]
    I have'nt post in a while but, to let you know I am still a Gwen fan not matter who Ehtan be with. This is one Gwen fan that is still around.[/ quote]
    RITE HERE ALLIEB, FORGET THEM HATERZ CAUSE NO MATTER WHAT GWEN WILL ALWAYS BE ON TOP.[/quote]Right own girl. Go Gwen!

#33   2008/06/21 03:59PM
    AllieB

[quote]Quote passion_girl: [quote]Quote AllieB: [quote]Quote Ms.HuNNii: Just wondering. There were a few Gwen fans around here, now I only see two maybe. If there's any Gwen fans around what are your thoughts on what JER has turned your favorite character into, and her suppose future?[/quote]
    I have'nt post in a while but, to let you know I am still a Gwen fan not matter who Ehtan be with. This is one Gwen fan that is still around.[/ quote]
    RITE HERE ALLIEB, FORGET THEM HATERZ CAUSE NO MATTER WHAT GWEN WILL ALWAYS BE ON TOP.[/quote]That's right forget the Qwen HATERZ.

#34   2008/06/23 04:38PM
    Anonymous16

right there AllieB

#35   2008/06/25 06:09AM
    midnight729

I'm not really a Gwen fan but I like to see what she is up too. If only she didn't reveal Ethan's paternity. What I'm dying to know is if all the cards are laid out on the table and Ethan finds out that she's the one who "dis-craned" him would he want to renew his vows with her even if he still thinks Theresa is dead. It's amazing that he can figure out all the "other" cases but when it comes to Gwen he's as blind as a bat. I guess some people will always be wolves in sheep's clothing to some. I hope Ethan finally "gets it" before the end.

#36   2008/06/26 08:01PM
    destes

I don't think he would renew his vows if he found out about Gwen sending the information to the tabliods, because the one thing he always admired about Gwen was her honesty. If he found out on top of that how she blackmailed Pilar he really wouldn't have anything to do with her.

#37   2008/06/26 08:06PM
    Marleysmommy...

I agree.

#38   2008/06/27 09:51AM
    Ms.HuNNii

Quote destes: I don't think he would renew his vows if he found out about Gwen sending the information to the tabliods, because the one thing he always admired about Gwen was her honesty. If he found out on top of that how she blackmailed Pilar he really wouldn't have anything to do with her.

Word! Thats what I can't stand about some of the characters on Passions like Kay and Ethan. They are the firsts ones too x people out for being dishonest like they have room too judge with all the lying and cheating they've done.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/06/27 09:52AM
    #39   2008/06/27 11:56AM
    clanw

visit my profile on www.booksie.com tuscanybimbim My novel Life Triggers and A house of Hope are added. Leave a Comment Thanks. www.writing.com (tuscany123)

#40   2008/06/27 08:37PM
    Teenie

Quote destes: I don't think he would renew his vows if he found out about Gwen sending the information to the tabliods, because the one thing he always admired about Gwen was her honesty. If he found out on top of that how she blackmailed Pilar he really wouldn't have anything to do with her.

It is the hope of : Ifs, buts, who, when, how, and where. Doesn't mean a thang.....Tersa read Ivy's file and scanned the document and information.......Why?

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list