List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: *WHERE HAVE ALL THE GWEN FANS GONE?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

*WHERE HAVE ALL THE GWEN FANS GONE?

Started by Ms.HuNNii at 2008/05/28 11:57PM
    Latest post: 2008/09/06 10:47AM, Views: 6478, Replies: 87
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #21   2008/06/05 10:53PM
    Re: *WHERE HAVE ALL THE GWEN FANS GONE?
    Teenie

Well I just wanted to thank you. Gwen has fans. I did not know that people didn't know. Gwen is not by her self. I simply adore her (character). Thanks for saying that you did not know because you made me speak up to say: Yes, Gwen has fans!

#22   2008/06/06 04:45AM
    Ms.HuNNii

Quote Teenie: Did you actually come out your mouth and say:It's Gwen own fault that her babies are dead? I'm taking my time on how to respond. This comment that you have made is so hurtful...B, that is not right....You can bet, that your arse don't have any little ones that DIE...Would that be your fault? Some people may have loss their love ones, including Innocent children...but it's their fault...You really are a B
    Who me Teenie? Now now simmer down, Please keep in mind these are fictional characters and stories we're talking about,there is no need to get personal and start calling folks the b-word. I didn't type it was entirely Gwen fault she lose her babies, but she is part of the blame on how she lose Sarah, that is a fact, I can't help it if thats how it was written and how it was shown, I also gave a reason why she felt the need to confront Teresa.

see for yourself: youtube.com/watch?v=REyPEL6_kK4

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/06/06 04:52AM
    #23   2008/06/06 10:56AM
    destes

Quote Teenie: Did you actually come out your mouth and say:It's Gwen own fault that her babies are dead? I'm taking my time on how to respond. This comment that you have made is so hurtful...B, that is not right....You can bet, that your arse don't have any little ones that DIE...Would that be your fault? Some people may have loss their love ones, including Innocent children...but it's their fault...You really are a B

Yes, when a person attacks someone while pregnant they are endangering their child. The doctors told Gwen that she was a high risk pregnancy and needed to stay in bed. She didn't listen, she not only got out of the bed, she found Theresa and attacked her. Theresa tried to get help, but Gwen refused telling Theresa she wouldn't let Ethan think she was a hero.

#24   2008/06/09 09:40PM
    luvinethanan...

Quote destes:

Yes, when a person attacks someone while pregnant they are endangering their child. The doctors told Gwen that she was a high risk pregnancy and needed to stay in bed. She didn't listen, she not only got out of the bed, she found Theresa and attacked her. Theresa tried to get help, but Gwen refused telling Theresa she wouldn't let Ethan think she was a hero.

Teenie, Gwen doesn't care about her babies. SHe was going to let Jonathan die just to keep Ethan and Theresa apart. That's pathetic. She's a sorry excuse for a mother and a human being.

#25   2008/06/10 02:37PM
    AllieB

Quote Ms.HuNNii: Just wondering. There were a few Gwen fans around here, now I only see two maybe. If there's any Gwen fans around what are your thoughts on what JER has turned your favorite character into, and her suppose future?

I have'nt post in a while but, to let you know I am still a Gwen fan not matter who Ehtan be with. This is one Gwen fan that is still around.

#26   2008/06/10 02:38PM
    AllieB

Quote Ms.HuNNii: Just wondering. There were a few Gwen fans around here, now I only see two maybe. If there's any Gwen fans around what are your thoughts on what JER has turned your favorite character into, and her suppose future?

I have'nt post in a while but, to let you know I am still a Gwen fan not matter who Ehtan be with. This is one Gwen fan that is still around.

#27   2008/06/12 05:24PM
    passion_girl

[quote]Quote AllieB: [quote]Quote Ms.HuNNii: Just wondering. There were a few Gwen fans around here, now I only see two maybe. If there's any Gwen fans around what are your thoughts on what JER has turned your favorite character into, and her suppose future?[/quote]
    I have'nt post in a while but, to let you know I am still a Gwen fan not matter who Ehtan be with. This is one Gwen fan that is still around.[/ quote]
    RITE HERE ALLIEB, FORGET THEM HATERZ CAUSE NO MATTER WHAT GWEN WILL ALWAYS BE ON TOP.

#28   2008/06/12 06:22PM
    destes

I don't know where all the Gwen fans have gone, but I know that the manager on one site I was on, deleted the board writing a note that she didn't like the way Gwen was being written, so she deleted the whole board. Reminded me of a 2 year old that doesn't get her way so takes her toys and goes home.

#29   2008/06/14 11:39AM
    luvinethanan...

Quote Teenie: Hi, yes or no.do theresa respect marriage?

Yes, but the marriage was over before it even started. Remember she tried to move on with Jared, but Ethan couldn't let her go. He never will.

#30   2008/06/14 12:43PM
    destes

You are right, Theresa tried to move on not once but twice after Ethan and Gwen married. She tried to move on with Fox and Ethan interferred with them, then Jared. It wouldn't matter who Theresa was with, Ethan would never let it happen.

On the other hand when Gwen lied and said she had moved on with another man, Ethan was happy for her and told her congratulations. He didn't nothing to stop her from moving on.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list