List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: *WHERE HAVE ALL THE GWEN FANS GONE?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

*WHERE HAVE ALL THE GWEN FANS GONE?

Started by Ms.HuNNii at 2008/05/28 11:57PM
    Latest post: 2008/09/06 10:47AM, Views: 6512, Replies: 87
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #11   2008/06/04 11:28PM
    Re: *WHERE HAVE ALL THE GWEN FANS GONE?
    Teenie

Hi, I got a grip and keep a grip...please continue

#12   2008/06/05 12:19AM
    destes

Quote Teenie: Really? Get a grip you ask me? I won't go there. Good luck tee. Myself will never be able to REALLy let you know how devastating for a child to not EVER be here to hold and cherish....But before I go.....I would not wish this heartache on any one...not even you. You are the worst kind of backstabber. You WILL reep what your ass sow. NEVER get involved with someone's marriage..Never

Then again, had Gwen not sent the information to the tabliods about Ethan's paternity, Gwen would have never lost her baby, because she would have never been pregnant with Ethan's child. Ethan would have been married to Theresa. Plus, Gwen was at fault for her child dying because she attacked Theresa.

#13   2008/06/05 11:18AM
    Ms.HuNNii

Quote destes:
    Then again, had Gwen not sent the information to the tabliods about Ethan's paternity, Gwen would have never lost her baby, because she would have never been pregnant with Ethan's child. Ethan would have been married to Theresa. Plus, Gwen was at fault for her child dying because she attacked Theresa.
    It so obvious that both these girl will sceme to get Ethan. Neither one one is better than the other. They both hold faults in each other plots not just Gwen. Teresa scemes triggers Gwen actions, Gwen scemes triggers Teresa action and it been that way since the beginning.

Ethan would be married to Gwen if Teresa wasn't caught up on how fate brought Ethan to her when he didn't know her, if Teresa was truthful about trying to snag Ethan from Gwen in the first place, Ethan would have signed her off all long time ago, remember when Gwen and Ethan almost found out what Teresa was up to, but Chuck saved her. Who was ploting then?? It was Teresa, shes the one who set this triangle in motion.

Ethan already known about his paternity the day of their wedding and he still wanted to marry Teresa. He knew the tabliods was saying Teresa was the one who sent his paternity, he didn't believe it, he still wanted to marry Teresa. Teresa thought she was married and pregnant by Julian and she lied about it. Thats why Ethan went back to Gwen. The tabliods put Teresa in this situation but Teresa lying is why she didn't get Ethan. They both are at fault.

I saw the clip on youtube when Gwen attacked Teresa. yeah Gwen do play a role in how she lose Sarah. Gwen was choking Teresa and she pushed her off her, what else could she do. What trigger those actions? Teresa was trying to make Ethan jealous they would not have been unknowingly been on national television having a make out session for all to see Gwen would have never tried to confront them, if Gwen would have let Teresa help her,althought Teresa did gloat about how Ethan only married her because she was pregnant, Sarah would have survived. All three hold Faults and have to deal with the not so good results.

#14   2008/06/05 12:25PM
    foxsong

Gwen needs to get some self respect and stop plotting and planning to hold on to a man who clearly dosen't want to be with her. Gwen is not Ethan's boo she's a distant second choice. I'm sorry but if my husband was laying in bed mooning over a picture of another woman, he'd be walking funny the next day at the very least.

#15   2008/06/05 12:38PM
    Marleysmommy...

I do agree with you on that, and I have never thought that Theresa was completely innocent, but she is my favorite character. If I have to take a side it will always be Theresa's. Kind of like how if you have a best friend and you know your best is dead wrong, but you continue to stick up for your friend because it is your BEST friend. Also I just don't like people ganging up on my best friends or my favorite characters. I try not to offend anyone because THIS IS ONLY A SHOW, NOT REAL LIFE, it's not worth getting worked up about.

#16   2008/06/05 07:12PM
    Anonymous16

Quote foxsong: Gwen needs to get some self respect and stop plotting and planning to hold on to a man who clearly dosen't want to be with her. Gwen is not Ethan's boo she's a distant second choice. I'm sorry but if my husband was laying in bed mooning over a picture of another woman, he'd be walking funny the next day at the very least.

so is theresa that lil B, she needs a life,

#17   2008/06/05 08:27PM
    luvinethanan...

Quote Anonymous16:
    Quote foxsong: Gwen needs to get some self respect and stop plotting and planning to hold on to a man who clearly dosen't want to be with her. Gwen is not Ethan's boo she's a distant second choice. I'm sorry but if my husband was laying in bed mooning over a picture of another woman, he'd be walking funny the next day at the very least.

so is theresa that lil B, she needs a life,

I'd say Gwen needs a life. She needs a life with someone who will actually love her and not think about somebody else all the time.

#18   2008/06/05 10:27PM
    Teenie

Hi, yes or no.do theresa respect marriage?

#19   2008/06/05 10:41PM
    Teenie

Did you actually come out your mouth and say:It's Gwen own fault that her babies are dead? I'm taking my time on how to respond. This comment that you have made is so hurtful...B, that is not right....You can bet, that your arse don't have any little ones that DIE...Would that be your fault? Some people may have loss their love ones, including Innocent children...but it's their fault...You really are a B

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list