List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: *WHERE HAVE ALL THE GWEN FANS GONE?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

*WHERE HAVE ALL THE GWEN FANS GONE?

Started by Ms.HuNNii at 2008/05/28 11:57PM
    Latest post: 2008/09/06 10:47AM, Views: 6255, Replies: 87
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #1   2008/05/28 11:57PM
    *WHERE HAVE ALL THE GWEN FANS GONE?
    Ms.HuNNii

Just wondering. There were a few Gwen fans around here, now I only see two maybe. If there's any Gwen fans around what are your thoughts on what JER has turned your favorite character into, and her suppose future?

#2   2008/05/29 12:09AM
    Re: *WHERE HAVE ALL THE GWEN FANS GONE?
    Teenie

Hi fellas and ladies, Moma right here !!!Lol! The more I think about folks doin wrong like theresa...I think about Marvin Gaye and think about these games....Things ain't what they use to be...But Teenie is ready...It will be a cold day in H**ll before I let a tramp name teresa take marriage out of bounds!!!! Because her LIES will never work.She knows no boundaries...She is so corrupt. Her lies ain't working now....Teresa wants to married Ethan....She better watch out. How on earth would she want others to respect her marriage? When she respects No one else marriage.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/05/29 12:17AM
    #3   2008/05/29 07:53AM
    gwar1

I've been a Gwen fan from the beginning. She honestly loved Ethan, not like stalker Theresa. Gwen should tell Ethan to take a hike. Now he's kissing the 'nanny'? Oh, please.

#4   2008/05/29 03:38PM
    destes

You are right, Gwen should have taken a hike years ago. Theresa was never a stalker, they proved it on the show. In fact, every time Ethan thought she was stalking him, she was at the place first, not knowing he would be there.

I think it is funny him kissing the Nanny. Rebecca, Gwen, and Ivy thought if they hired someone so ugly it wouldn't turn Ethan's head. That shows how much faith they have in Ethan's love for Gwen. But in the end, Ethan feels something for the Nanny. He loves Theresa for who she is, not what she looks like.

#5   2008/05/29 07:42PM
    luvinethanan...

Gwen doesn't love Ethan. She loves the thought of Ethan. She loves nobody. She proved that when she almost let her baby die. Theresa's son put his life on the line to save him and look how Gwen repays him. Wanting to send him away. Gwen is an evil witch. She needs everything that's coming and more. Ethan feels like he is with Theresa when he's with Gertrude. He doesn't and never will love Gwen the way he loves Theresa. He fell in love with her. It's not her fault he did. She's beautiful and Gwen looks like an overgrown bird.

#6   2008/05/31 08:42AM
    Teenie

Whatever....Ethan's and Gwen's children are no longer alive...All 3 of them (Grown Ups) played a ruthless game. These precious little ones no longer exist. I have a problem with this.....Some would say "too bad"..."stuff happens".....No the F it doesn't. Teresa did not have the courtesy to let a woman grieve..She says " so what", "I will take your husband". She is so nasty..When this show ends and goes off the air.......Her character is done. PS: Hopefully for this crocodile shedding tear jerking stinky arse hoe....she will realize that every thing is not about her!!!! Ya'll know I want or would totally like to inject some good old fashion cussing out towards this B

#7   2008/06/03 07:36AM
    Marleysmommy...

Get a grip, it's just a show, these are not real people.

#8   2008/06/03 11:48AM
    yesterdays news

I didn't know there were Gwen fans. I actually liked and respected Gwen when she finally let Ethan go - of course she did have to go to have her baby. The writers had to bring her back to continue this ridiculous endless story line. That's why they are no longer on national TV.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/06/03 11:49AM
    #9   2008/06/04 01:31PM
    destes

Quote Teenie: Whatever....Ethan's and Gwen's children are no longer alive...All 3 of them (Grown Ups) played a ruthless game. These precious little ones no longer exist. I have a problem with this.....Some would say "too bad"..."stuff happens".....No the F it doesn't. Teresa did not have the courtesy to let a woman grieve..She says " so what", "I will take your husband". She is so nasty..When this show ends and goes off the air.......Her character is done. PS: Hopefully for this crocodile shedding tear jerking stinky arse hoe....she will realize that every thing is not about her!!!! Ya'll know I want or would totally like to inject some good old fashion cussing out towards this B

Gwen is at fault for her children dying and Jonathan would be dead too if Gwen had her way. If not for Theresa saving his life he would be dead.

Theresa and Ethan deserve to finally be happy and Ethan needs to know all the horrible wicked things Gwen has done over the years.

#10   2008/06/04 11:21PM
    Teenie

Really? Get a grip you ask me? I won't go there. Good luck tee. Myself will never be able to REALLy let you know how devastating for a child to not EVER be here to hold and cherish....But before I go.....I would not wish this heartache on any one...not even you. You are the worst kind of backstabber. You WILL reep what your ass sow. NEVER get involved with someone's marriage..Never

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list