List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: What happen to evil tabitha remember in the year 1999

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What happen to evil tabitha remember in the year 1999

Started by mrc8310 at 2008/05/28 01:22PM
    Latest post: 2008/06/03 07:54AM, Views: 760, Replies: 11
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2008/05/28 01:22PM
    What happen to evil tabitha remember in the year 1999
    mrc8310

What happen to evil tabitha remember in the beginning of this series

#2   2008/05/28 01:23PM
    Re: What happen to evil tabitha remember in the year 1999
    destes

I don't believe a main character can be totally evil forever. They have to show their good side eventually.imo

#3   2008/05/29 07:59AM
    gwar1

Tabs was never really bad evil. She couldn't be. Her powers were all messed up, so most of her spells failed. Plus sweet Timmy was always there to nudge her away from total badness. I think her one major coup was keeping Luis and Sheridan apart all through the ages. And hey, it worked finally! He's in love with Fancy. First time I've ever really liked him.

#4   2008/05/29 03:26PM
    destes

In the beginning she had all her powers. I forgot what happened to make her lose them.

#5   2008/05/30 12:31AM
    Ms.HuNNii

Tabitha wasn't all that evil because she tried keep up her reputation, unlike Alistar who made it known he was evil too the core, his goal was straght murder. Evil is a to harsh a word to describe the now Tabitha to me,she was more calmer than Alistair because in a kinda sorta weird way she showed a teeny tiny bit of compassion for her victims, because if she wanted to she could have killed them already. she was more like a wicked psychic with magic and enjoyed watching and causing the people in Harmony life miserable, that was as far as she went, she never went over the top with it. Plus Endora soften her up. Now centuries ago is another story, she was very evil, my guess is she didn't have the Timmy she had back then.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2008/05/30 12:43AM
    #6   2008/05/30 01:23PM
    destes

Tabby was evil, but funny. She did kill Faith, and remember when she made a mushroom pie to kill (Grace I think) but she ate it by mistake and they found her eating grass like a cow because that was the antidote.

#7   2008/05/30 02:55PM
    Ms.HuNNii

Yeah I was funny, that why I think of Tabitha as not all the way evil, when she made mistakes it was something comical added, with the carousel harry Potterish kinda of music with it.

#8   2008/05/30 03:06PM
    Ms.HuNNii

I didn't see when Tabitha killed Faith, I get why she had to go, she was so annoying and a very paranoid character always figetting like that character Tweek on South Park, Jer wrote her that way for a reason just so Tabby can off her...lol jeez she got on my nerves.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2008/05/30 04:28PM
    #9   2008/05/30 03:09PM
    destes

It seems when Timmy died and Kay went to live with her she became less evil. Then after Endora was born she really started having an heart.

#10   2008/05/30 03:26PM
    Ms.HuNNii

When Timmy died it showed she really had some kind of mortal feelings like he suspected. Then she said he was the only one who touched her heart or something to that nature.(that was one of Passion saddest moments) After Timmy she had Endora she didn't act all that bad.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list