List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: Is Ethan and Gwen going to married again

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Is Ethan and Gwen going to married again

Started by mrc8310 at 2008/05/27 04:32PM
    Latest post: 2008/06/03 07:16PM, Views: 1908, Replies: 32
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2008/05/29 03:25PM
    Re: Is Ethan and Gwen going to married again
    destes

Once Ethan dumped Gwen for Theresa, it was Gwen that couldn't keep her hands off.

#12   2008/05/29 07:51PM
    luvinethanan...

gwar1 Ethan fell in love with Theresa. Why you blaming her? SHe has tried to move on plenty of times and he would never let her go. Gwen is just there and convienant.

#13   2008/05/31 02:06AM
    Teenie

This woman is MARRIED....You and I Know her name. Believe this.....it's gwen......

#14   2008/05/31 02:09AM
    Teenie

She is done.

#15   2008/05/31 02:11AM
    Teenie

Every thing you mention or say,,,Starts with I, I, I, I,....Do you know anyone else?

#16   2008/05/31 01:52PM
    Anonymous16

[quote]Quote gwar1: If Gwen did start lying, etc, it was because of that little skank Theresa, who couldn't keep her paws off another woman's man.[/quote

To all of theresa's fan this one for you. Picture yourselves in gwen's place and see how it feels when your so-called best friend is stabbing you in the back, not bein loyal and true to how would any of you feel, since this is soap and sh** like that happened. But let's get back to reality and theresa was your best friend. How would any of you feel to know that your BEST FRIEND is fooling around with your man and she knows how much you love him. Do you get my point

#17   2008/05/31 02:00PM
    Anonymous16

Quote DIANA064: GweVile has been lying to and manipulating Ethan for years, so it wouldn't surprise me to know she lied to him about not being divorced and this is her sneaky way of getting her claws legally with him again. It ain't gonna happen...the writers have other plans for GweVile on that day.

I hope ET gets married before the final episode.

HAHAHA, sweetie don't get your hopes up, you're talking as if Theresa's any better than Gwen, theresa has also been lying to and
    manipulating Ethan for years. I wonder when ethan gonna see theresa for the B she is, we all know that Gwen don't sleep around like theresa does, if it's something with a big stick she's ready.

#18   2008/05/31 02:42PM
    destes

[quote]Quote Anonymous16: [quote]Quote gwar1: If Gwen did start lying, etc, it was because of that little skank Theresa, who couldn't keep her paws off another woman's man.[/quote

To all of theresa's fan this one for you. Picture yourselves in gwen's place and see how it feels when your so-called best friend is stabbing you in the back, not bein loyal and true to how would any of you feel, since this is soap and sh** like that happened. But let's get back to reality and theresa was your best friend. How would any of you feel to know that your BEST FRIEND is fooling around with your man and she knows how much you love him. Do you get my point[/quote]

Theresa was never Gwen's BEST friend. Gwen would never have a housekeepers daughter as a best friend.

#19   2008/05/31 02:44PM
    destes

Quote Anonymous16:
    Quote DIANA064: GweVile has been lying to and manipulating Ethan for years, so it wouldn't surprise me to know she lied to him about not being divorced and this is her sneaky way of getting her claws legally with him again. It ain't gonna happen...the writers have other plans for GweVile on that day.

I hope ET gets married before the final episode.

HAHAHA, sweetie don't get your hopes up, you're talking as if Theresa's any better than Gwen, theresa has also been lying to and
    manipulating Ethan for years. I wonder when ethan gonna see theresa for the B she is, we all know that Gwen don't sleep around like theresa does, if it's something with a big stick she's ready.

Theresa is much better than Gwen. Plus, Ethan is only settling for Gwen, he WANTS to be with Theresa.

Ethan knows Theresa's faults, but he has never seen what a wicked, evil person Gwen is, but will by the end of the show.

#20   2008/06/01 07:57AM
    luvinethanan...

Quote Teenie: This woman is MARRIED....You and I Know her name. Believe this.....it's gwen......

She claims to be married to Ethan still, but I doubt that's possible. They signed the papers. Gwen will get hers. Ethan messes with a married woman, so I guess he isn't any better. She has told him to leave her alone and he just can't do i. Look at her. She's beautiful. Gwen is nasty. Wanting to send away the boy who saved her childs life. She doesn't love her own child, how can you expect her to love Ethan? She doesn't love Ethan.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list