List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: Is Ethan and Gwen going to married again

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Is Ethan and Gwen going to married again

Started by mrc8310 at 2008/05/27 04:32PM
    Latest post: 2008/06/03 07:16PM, Views: 2093, Replies: 32
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2008/05/27 04:32PM
    Is Ethan and Gwen going to married again
    mrc8310

How is Theresa going to stop Ethan and Gwen by married each other is that the last episodes of passions theresa reveal herself and ethan find out the truth about little ethan father

#2   2008/05/27 04:47PM
    Re: Is Ethan and Gwen going to married again
    mommacat

Quote mrc8310: How is Theresa going to stop Ethan and Gwen by married each other is that the last episodes of passions theresa reveal herself and ethan find out the truth about little ethan father

i really do not think that ethan and gwen will get married i hope that it will not happen.I hope that the day of their wedding theresa will reveal herself to ethan. that will not be the last episode because ethan and theresa suppose to be getting married and ethan will find out little ethan is his son.

#3   2008/05/27 07:07PM
    destes

I wonder, since Gwen and Ethan are married and this is only a renewal of vows, want Gwen and Ethan have to get a divorce??

#4   2008/05/28 05:11AM
    foxsong

Gwen very well could have lied about her and Ethan still being married.

#5   2008/05/28 05:33AM
    AlaNurse

It is strange how Gwen SAID the divorce wasn't finalized, but the ATTORNEY husband didn't even check to see what was incomplete!!! He just took her word! And why does she want to "renew" their vows if they are still married? Since Alistair is "dead", Theresa is free to marry Ethan. But of course it won't happen until the final eppy. We'll just have to wait until Aug. 11th.

#6   2008/05/28 06:31AM
    luvinethanan...

I have thought she was lying about them still being married ever since she came back to Harmony. It's just a little odd that she wants to renew their vows so quickly. Right when they come back from Mexico. Come on now, what kind of a person is that? There's something seriously wrong with Gwen.

#7   2008/05/28 10:56AM
    DIANA064

GweVile has been lying to and manipulating Ethan for years, so it wouldn't surprise me to know she lied to him about not being divorced and this is her sneaky way of getting her claws legally with him again. It ain't gonna happen...the writers have other plans for GweVile on that day.

I hope ET gets married before the final episode.

#8   2008/05/28 11:38AM
    TheresaFan35

I serously hope Theresa reveals herself way before Ethan & Gwen renew their vows or get married again. (Gwen is so evil!,) whether Juanita is around or not!

#9   2008/05/29 08:01AM
    gwar1

If Gwen did start lying, etc, it was because of that little skank Theresa, who couldn't keep her paws off another woman's man.

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list