List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: THE BIGGEST SHAM OF A MARRIAGE!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

THE BIGGEST SHAM OF A MARRIAGE!!!

Started by pantera13 at 2006/12/05 12:24PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/06 09:04AM, Views: 446, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2006/12/05 12:24PM
    THE BIGGEST SHAM OF A MARRIAGE!!!
    pantera13

Sheridan and Chris have to be the worst married couple ever!
    I don't know whose worst; Chris for lying to Sheridan about working for her father and being James' Dad. Or Sheridan staying with Chris Just so she can have a replacement for marty; and staying with Chris even though she's still in love with Luis. This is truely the worst marriage ever!! But I guess two birds of a feather flock together!

#2   2006/12/05 01:01PM
    Re: THE BIGGEST SHAM OF A MARRIAGE!!!
    lolaB

Yep, this marriage betweeen chris and sheridan was really stupid. But sheridan messed up big time by always telling luis NO, I'm happy with chris. What's a guy like luis to do?I'm a fan of sheridan's but what make her think she can change her mind when ever she want to? People are not property to fool and mess around with. So sheridan, you may have to live this sham called a marriage to chris...I think chris actually likes and care for sheridan, but I don't see any real love ther..I could be wrong tho...Just my opionion...She can't blame nobody but herself.

#3   2006/12/05 07:06PM
    Audd

And now we are going to have Sheridan's "evil Crane" side come out. I never expected that to happen which I'm surprised about. WOW! She is a great actress!!

#4   2006/12/05 09:50PM
    EHOLMAN3

The biggest sham of a marriage is of course is Mrs.and Mr Sheridan and Chris Boothe. She married him for his son James and because she thought Luis was dead.

#5   2006/12/05 10:01PM
    Teenie

Sheridan, you messed up big time! I can feel her pain. but she did this to herself...How many women who has a man that says "he will be there for you no matter what"? Can sheridan get Luis back? I dont know......If you let someone go, and they find their way back to you...HmmmmmmIs it meant to be?

#6   2006/12/06 07:47AM
    Audd

Luis has given Sheridan many chances to be with him. I love Fancy but I think if Luis knew Sheridan still loved him he would go back to her. I wonder if there is something more sinister at work here with Sheridan. How can she turn a complete 180 overnight?? I think we are really going to see a very interesting storyline here, it's about time, thank you writers, the viewers may return now!! Please ratings... go up!!!

#7   2006/12/06 09:04AM
    tessrules

yup it is a sham too bad sheridan was dumb and didn't take luis back

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list