List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: Is it Love or Lust between Lancy?????

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Is it Love or Lust between Lancy?????

Started by LancyLover at 2006/12/05 07:01AM
    Latest post: 2006/12/08 08:35AM, Views: 526, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2006/12/05 07:01AM
    Is it Love or Lust between Lancy?????
    LancyLover

I am just saying that maybe Luis is with Fancy because he's not with Sheridan and i think he's going to run back to Sheridan once the truth about Chris comes out and maybe Marty being alive. The only thing like i said already that would make me believe that it is really love between Lancy is if Luis gets the opportunity to be with Sheridan but turns it down to be with Fancy. What do you all think????????? Do you think Lancy's love or should i say Lust is strong enough for that??????? How long do you think their relationship would last???????????? Thanks for your comments!!!

#2   2006/12/05 07:48AM
    Re: Is it Love or Lust between Lancy?????
    ginadawn

I am not sure. I think if Sheridan ever tells Luis she wants to be with him, he would probably jump all over the idea. Like they have always said, a love like they had (have) never dies. Neither one of them can be happy without the other.

#3   2006/12/06 07:34AM
    Audd

I agree ginadawn, I do think Luis would have a hard time being with Fancy if he knew Sheridan still loved him, but if he knew how crazy she was getting, then all bets are off,lol

#4   2006/12/07 01:05PM
    darby

Don't you guys feel the same way about Theresa, I think if Ethan told Gwen it was Theresa he wanted to be with Theresa would go back to Ethan in a heart beat!! I can't see Theresa turning Ethan away if he divorced Gwen. What do you guys think??

#5   2006/12/07 01:09PM
    snelson32366

Quote Audd: I agree ginadawn, I do think Luis would have a hard time being with Fancy if he knew Sheridan still loved him, but if he knew how crazy she was getting, then all bets are off,lol

soo true. i think that fancy is the closet thing to sheridan he can get right now. if sheridan would just say I want you to luis he would go right to her

#6   2006/12/08 08:35AM
    LancyLover

Quote snelson32366:
    Quote Audd: I agree ginadawn, I do think Luis would have a hard time being with Fancy if he knew Sheridan still loved him, but if he knew how crazy she was getting, then all bets are off,lol

soo true. i think that fancy is the closet thing to sheridan he can get right now. if sheridan would just say I want you to luis he would go right to her

Not if he knows what Sheridan has been up to lately. She has no rights to do what she is doing. She made her choice and should just live with it or change it before it is too late!!!!@

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list