List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: What about Theresa's secret

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What about Theresa's secret

Started by mrc8310 at 2008/05/19 08:52AM
    Latest post: 2008/07/26 12:16PM, Views: 1018, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2008/05/19 08:52AM
    What about Theresa's secret
    mrc8310

When is Ethan going to find out about little ethan's son

#2   2008/05/19 12:29PM
    Re: What about Theresa's secret
    mrc8310

What is so funny about that

#3   2008/05/19 12:52PM
    Marleysmommy...

it kind of made me laugh too, but it's because I thought you were confused.

#4   2008/05/19 09:39PM
    Teenie

Teresa is a big time Backstabber!I want to hate her stank self.....But guess what....it's only a matter of time for that trick. Everyone says the so call :Blackmailer is preventing her from "TRUE LOVE". Listen B****ch, and listen good: Ur funky self started without knowledge, and Gwen is gonna give your punk azz exactly what you deserve...PS: YOU Stank

#5   2008/05/20 01:11AM
    kriskay3

I see the show ending with Ethan finding out everything and then right at the very end, we will find out it was all a dream again. The end.

#6   2008/05/20 06:56AM
    Teenie

Quote kriskay3: I see the show ending with Ethan finding out everything and then right at the very end, we will find out it was all a dream again. The end.

Yep. passions is known for dreams. I want the writers to let Gwen leave this toxic 3way situation. Gwen had never in her life hurt anyone..until this Trick B (Theresa) out of hell decided from a magazine to seek and destroy her.Wow! And some would say that Gwen should just let it roll. Everytime Gwen looks at Theresa...she gotta be thinking about her deceased children that all 3 of them played apart in...She probably hates her own self. Please writers, take my girl out of this toxic routine. Enough. 8/9 years....no one knew who this child out of hell was. Not Gwen or Ethan....Seek and destroy...that's Theresa to get her own way. Gwen never saw this coming.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/05/20 07:07AM
    #7   2008/05/20 04:56PM
    cheerleader101

look what gwen did over the past come on she stabbed theresa, she exposed his true paternity that ethan really isn't julians son she has done many more horrible things than theresa has done and trust me in the end Gwen won't get Theresa will have her family with Ethan, Little Ethan and Jane and maybe they will have a new kid trust me gwen will be left with nothing and ethna might even end up with Johnathan since she says she gave birth to him and i doubt that it's not possible everything will be in favor for theresa trust me

#8   2008/05/21 07:13AM
    Theresa16

i cant wait for Gwen and her mother include ivy who destroyed theresa's life , i hope the writer let theresa be with ethan an the children ,notice Gwen doesn't pay jane any attention anymore it's just her son

#9   2008/07/26 12:16PM
    sweetangel1978

u kno why u got to be soo judge ment dang chill wit that it only a soap there acting it not really get over iti kno it ur opoin but she not a skank just chill out im trying to be nice as much as i can u always got to judge pls WOW just let it go stop caLLING PPLS NAMES i aint trying to be disrepctfull but serous relaz it only acting it not real oh well i tryed but serous calm down do u see any body else calling her a skank or a hoe wut the deal if any body agress please tell me

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list