List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: Let's Discuss Soaps.com's "Full Detailed Profiles" at Cast List Page

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Let's Discuss Soaps.com's "Full Detailed Profiles" at Cast List Page

Started by DIANA064 at 2008/05/02 08:41PM
    Latest post: 2008/06/26 09:43AM, Views: 2311, Replies: 29
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2008/05/31 11:13AM
    Re: Let's Discuss Soaps.com's
    destes

I am not sure what a "boo" is, but the one Ethan loves is Theresa. Gwen is in a sham of a marriage. Ethan is settling for her since he can't have Theresa.

#22   2008/05/31 12:14PM
    Teenie

Hi,
    A Boo is someone you can always count on thru hard, bad, and most of all difficult times, no matter what, who or what the competition is. A Man knows this. Gwen has not been intimate, made love with, or did the nasty with anyone but her MAN and Only Ethan, Her HUSBAND.......Ethan KNOWS this.....I can't count on my fingers and toes how Many men Theresa stinky self been with...Ewwww! Yuck! She stinks! A Man knows this. That's why Gwen will ALWAYS be his BOO...PS: Geez...Gwen and Ethan have a beautiful child together for the next 21 years....You can bet that ethan and gwen is gonna be darn skippy! )

#23   2008/05/31 01:24PM
    destes

Thanks Teenie.

But what do you think will happen once Ethan has found out all Gwen has done over the years??? Ethan thinks that Gwen is the most honest person there is, because he has never caught her in any lies. He will find that she is not the person that he has thought was honest and decent.

#24   2008/05/31 10:10PM
    Teenie

Quote destes: Thanks Teenie.

But what do you think will happen once Ethan has found out all Gwen has done over the years??? Ethan thinks that Gwen is the most honest person there is, because he has never caught her in any lies. He will find that she is not the person that he has thought was honest and decent.

Sure he will be disappointed, but not crushed. Your point is? How many times have tee & ethan made it to the altar with the swiftness and it already comes tumbling down. I can hear her now : ETHAN will hate me. And guess what, he might. She knows the one thing that ethan has mentioned: A person should not EVER keep a child away from knowing who they parents are. She was the 1st to know and thought she had this knowledge tucked safely away. What a crook. Teresa knows how exactly his own Mom Ivy did him.....He carries this pain with him today. Yet, as usual, tee is all about herself while claiming to love this man.....Were as gwen, will be there for him after teresa take away his balls. Teresa will never have this man 100%...NEVER. He will not trust her ever again. PS: I've always wanted my blond bombshell name gwen to lose that loser ethan!!! See ya TEE...you may end up with him, but it will not be the way that you had dreamed about as youthful beautiful girl. He will not trust you, but sure he will forgive you! Not the same Huh?

#25   2008/06/01 11:22AM
    destes

And why did Gwen have "no choice" but to send the information to the tabliods?????? Doesn't make a bit of sense to me. She sent the tabliod for selfish reasons, to stop the wedding to Theresa.

#26   2008/06/01 11:53AM
    destes

In away, Gwen is much worse than Alistar. Everyone knew Alistar was bad, but except for Pilar and Theresa, most people think Gwen is an honest, decent person.

#27   2008/06/18 09:00PM
    DIANA064

Just thought I would update those who are interested in seeing that the bios and character histories at this site (and others) are correct and not spinned in a way that deliberately misleads the reader.

I just sent an email to Christine Fix, Editor-in-Chief of this site and also the one at Soapoperafan, asking her to take a look at this thread and give us her feedback.

To those of you who believe as I do that there should be integrity and ethics in journalism on the internet, let's hope she will take a stand with us!

Thanks again,
    Diana D.

#28   2008/06/23 04:58PM
    DIANA064

Chrissi and or others emailed back that they will take a look at this thread....alright now!!!

#29   2008/06/26 09:43AM
    Amy Mistretta

Hi everyone,

Since Matt didn't write up our Passions profiles, this is an issue that needs to be discussed with the staff. We want to thank you DIANA064 for bringing this to our attention. If there are inaccuracies in any of the profiles, please feel free to email us with details and we'll be glad to look into them - and correct if need be.

Thanks again!
    Amy
    Soaps.com

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list