List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: Charity & Miguel...Fact or Fiction??

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Charity & Miguel...Fact or Fiction??

Started by Audd at 2006/12/01 05:22PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/05 04:32AM, Views: 593, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2006/12/01 05:22PM
    Charity & Miguel...Fact or Fiction??
    Audd

Does it strike anyone odd how bizarre Charity and Miguel are?? They seem soooooooooo "out of character?????" The Charity we know would never condone sleeping with a married man much less suggest it like she did today. She told Miguel to marry Kay but they could still be together. Let's not forget she was a virgin, she was totally in love with Miguel before but didn't give it up, why now...? Also, Miguel made many promises to Kay, I believe he really loved her and meant those promises, there is no way he would forget his promises to her! I feel he learned his lesson leaving his daughter and Kay and was regretful, sincerely, but now he is talking about moving away leaving his daughter again?? Something is fishy here. I believe Charity would never just give up her virginity when both Charity and Miguel have issues to resolve in their relationship, she would wait awhile until she knew for certain they would be together. Then we see Miguel walking up to Kay asking her "where have you been, I've been looking all over for you??" Very innocently. Miguel would be sad and remorseful, not innocent like nothing happened. Maybe I'm way off base here...tell me your thoughts... is this possible or is there something more sinister at work here,HMMMMMMMMMMMMM????

#2   2006/12/01 08:52PM
    Re: Charity & Miguel...Fact or Fiction??
    tessrules

yea, somethin aint right with this picture they aint' like themselves at all!! what gives????????????????????????????

#3   2006/12/01 10:16PM
    EHOLMAN3

I do believe that this is a fake Charity Maybe Endora had something to do with her comming back. Endora want her brother to be happy and tend to do crazy things at times. Who knows? (just a thought) I believe that was Miguel's true actions and feel that he would leave Kay at the drop of a dime for Charity. There's most defintly something wrong with this Charity. I believe this is the evil Charity. I still would like to see MIguel with someone else just not kay maybe Whitney.(just another thought)

#4   2006/12/02 05:35AM
    magic12995

I keep thinking that Kay will wake up because she is only dreaming about it. But that is definetly not Miguel!

#5   2006/12/02 11:57AM
    liasonlover

It doesn't matter anyway. Charity and Miguel belong together.

#6   2006/12/04 12:35PM
    mypassion4li...

Quote magic12995: I keep thinking that Kay will wake up because she is only dreaming about it. But that is definetly not Miguel!

I was thinking the same thing! I was so mad that Miguel dropped Kay off a cliff when little fake Charity came back to Harmony.

#7   2006/12/04 03:45PM
    Jenni

Charity and Miguel have to both be fake because Tabitha said the something terrible would happen if they made love and nothing terrible happened. The real Miguel doesn't have a clue what Kay is talking about.

#8   2006/12/04 08:54PM
    kentishad

I read in Soap Opera Digest that both Miguel and Charity are fake and when the real Miguel goes to see Kay, he won't understand why she hates him. The real Miguel knows nothing about kissing the fake Charity.

#9   2006/12/05 04:32AM
    Audd

Yeah, I could tell the first day something was off, know way would Miguel forget Kay instantly. I have to say, this storyline is interesting, something I haven't seen in a long time on this show!!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list