List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: Good for you Eve for coming clean with Grace...............

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Good for you Eve for coming clean with Grace...............

Started by mccraw1 at 2006/12/01 01:29PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/08 05:32PM, Views: 577, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2006/12/01 01:29PM
    Good for you Eve for coming clean with Grace...............
    mccraw1

atleast she was honest about what she did and didn't try to keep that one a secret too.

#2   2006/12/04 03:58AM
    Re: Good for you Eve for coming clean with Grace...............
    Teenie

Well Eve, WOW!! You are traitor to your best freind....I'm glad I don't live in this town called "Harmony" ! I'm dancing cause eve, grace do not want any sugarcoated excuses...you helped break up her dayum FAMILY!!!! And grace, when you left sam and your family, why didnt you at least STILL stay in touch with your children? How hard was that to do? If you didn't want sam, that's fine, But Grace, You just left Jessica, Kay, Noah like they never existed.....This show is kinda speeding up! Eve get ready!!

#3   2006/12/04 11:00AM
    Theresarn3

I think eve did the right thing for speaking up, but when grace gets back Eve is really going to get it.I hope grace will forgive eve. I mean she also was being blackmailed by ivy, ..do u thikn she will lose her licen for being a dr. .I like eve but like I said before give the women more back bone have them sprak up. cause not all women act the way they act. come on now ladies, we all know that the way ivy, rebbeca,gwen, been acting no other women would not take it ,anyway. I love watching passions and I can't waite when gwen,and her mother securit get out.

#4   2006/12/04 12:38PM
    mypassion4li...

Quote mccraw1: atleast she was honest about what she did and didn't try to keep that one a secret too.

I completely agree. For a moment, I thought Eve was going to lie to Grace, but she is not that cruel.

#5   2006/12/05 10:32AM
    Teenie

I agree too, at least eve did own up to her part in what her and ivy did to grace and sam family. Somewhere down the line perhaps grace can try to forgive eve.....

#6   2006/12/08 05:32PM
    i_love_my_soaps

this was one conversation that has been long overdue.. I always wondered how long it would take to come out.. but Im proud of eve.. and I understand it really uppset grace, but im just glad it all came out.. and of course no thanks to julian being a basstard...

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list