List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: Who is Chad cheating on Whitney with?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who is Chad cheating on Whitney with?

Started by mccraw1 at 2006/12/01 11:05AM
    Latest post: 2006/12/07 11:25AM, Views: 826, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2006/12/01 11:05AM
    Who is Chad cheating on Whitney with?
    mccraw1

I do think it's Valerie. Chad and her have had a conversation about it being a close call.

#2   2006/12/01 04:28PM
    Re: Who is Chad cheating on Whitney with?
    theresafan4ever

I have no idea but I dont think its valerie eitherc I cant wait to find out!!!

#3   2006/12/01 04:52PM
    emmasgranny

It's a man, baby . this will be a tv first, and ALL MY CHILDREN is trying to be firt by bringing in their own contoversial character ZARCK (or whatever). you'll see,...I'm may be right. nobody ever answers my queries? what do y'all think???

#4   2006/12/01 05:11PM
    Audd

The "man" thing has crossed many minds. It seems sooooooo obvious that it is Valerie, perhaps that is what the writer want us to think , that it is too obvious. However, the man theory would be VERY interesting. I thought he was with a man because once when he was with Whitney, he hugged her too hard and said "I forget how delicate you are" I asked, "why did you forget she was so delicate??" It's still a mystery because of the two things I said...... Valerie, very obvious, man, unbelievable! HMMMMMMMMMMMMM??! Interesting!!

#5   2006/12/02 04:02PM
    EHOLMAN3

I really believe Chad is cheating with a man. Remember when they were in the room and Whitney went into the room and found Valerie with that guy, well I belive they were having a 3sum. I believe he is cheating with Valarie and a man. He did say he had a promblem he could not help and I believe he is like it both ways. It is no way that guy had a chance to sneak into that room that quick. Why do you think they go to such a trashy motel. Just think about it

#6   2006/12/06 07:52AM
    Audd

Well, now we know it's now Valerie for sure. I always felt it had to be a man. Remember when he swore on his son's life he was not cheating on her with a women, he could swear on that if it were a man WOW huh?? It's so weird how Chad fought for Whitney even after he thought she was his sister, what gives?? He must have serious issues.

#7   2006/12/06 09:03AM
    tessrules

it's a dude, he needs help big time

#8   2006/12/07 11:25AM
    de y&r fan

Quote emmasgranny: It's a man, baby . this will be a tv first, and ALL MY CHILDREN is trying to be firt by bringing in their own contoversial character ZARCK (or whatever). you'll see,...I'm may be right. nobody ever answers my queries? what do y'all think???

I think you are right. Chad's fooling around with a man. It's so like a liar to include a part of the truth in an explanation. Chad saying "I swear you are the only woman in my life" to Whitney is the biggest clue to this mystery. I can't see a fine man like that going for other men --- what a shame!!! But our soap operas do emulate real life issues such as bi-sexual men on what the kids call "The Down Low" Too bad! Hopefully, Chad can come out of the closet and face the real issues he has with his sexuality. This type of decit is so ugly and can truly cause a lot of heartache.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list