List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: A Mean Sheridan!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

A Mean Sheridan!!

Started by pantera13 at 2006/11/30 09:32PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/04 12:57PM, Views: 522, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2006/11/30 09:32PM
    A Mean Sheridan!!
    pantera13

I don't know about you, but I like it. I was really starting to miss Alistar. But a mean Sheridan will do!!! Looks like all the abuse paid off for Alistar. Maybe he will get revenge on the Lopez-Fitzgeralds after all!!!

#2   2006/12/01 03:34PM
    Re: A Mean Sheridan!!
    mod matt

I'm loving the mean Sheridan She seems so much more comfortable when she's attacking people. I had no idea McKenzie had it in her.

#3   2006/12/01 03:58PM
    Audd

Of course every good soap needs a good villian, I just never though it would be Sheridan, WOW huh?????????? What a great actress to go from Jekyll and Hyde the way she did. I say "look out Luis and Fancy, Sheridan Crane is on the loose", Maybe this soap still has some life left in her!!

I do like Luis and Fancy together though, they are adorable and I was a Luis and Sheridan fan, I can't believe I changed my mind, Yikes!!LOL

#4   2006/12/01 09:04PM
    ms. toni

Quote Audd: Of course every good soap needs a good villian, I just never though it would be Sheridan, WOW huh?????????? What a great actress to go from Jekyll and Hyde the way she did. I say "look out Luis and Fancy, Sheridan Crane is on the loose", Maybe this soap still has some life left in her!!

I do like Luis and Fancy together though, they are adorable and I was a Luis and Sheridan fan, I can't believe I changed my mind, Yikes!!LOL

OMG. this is how long it's been since i have seen Passions. I did not know Luis and Sheridan were not together. Awwwwwwww i loved them. I need to do some serious Tivo-ing. what is the world of soaps coming to? I need to stay on these sights more often

#5   2006/12/02 03:34PM
    passiondays

Put Luis and Sheridan back together and bring back Marty. We know he wasn't killed in the train wreck. Alistair would have allowed for any possible dangers...

Chris is too fictitional. He has no real ties to James, so get rid of him by letting him be found out as working for Alistair and let James remain with Sheridan. Bring her back to her real self - not a mental case.

#6   2006/12/03 06:04AM
    cecil

I don't like Chris, either. He is so lame. But..... when Sheridan would find out that he is a fake, and really make his life hell...that would be great. Luis and Fancy work together, they are both naive and uncomplicated. the new Sheridan is explosive, she knows all their weaknesses and could really bring the big fight for existance between the two or maybe even their break.

#7   2006/12/04 02:11AM
    Teenie

I think that spell Tabitha put on the Cranes is kicking in....No Spell will stop these folks name Crane. Luis's Love for Sheridan will somehow stop her, but until then, I don't know if I like this mean Sheridan....It sucks that the she lost her son Marty and her unborn child in the same week........Luis and Fancy has not done anything to Sheridan for her to act like this.....Luis has tried to do all that you can ask of a person. Yet she blames him for everything wrong in her miserable life. Grow up Sheridan, You had a good man that you gave up to your niece Fancie. Good luck Luis!

#8   2006/12/04 12:57PM
    mypassion4li...

Quote mod matt: I'm loving the mean Sheridan She seems so much more comfortable when she's attacking people. I had no idea McKenzie had it in her.

I remember McKenzie said in an interview she was excited to bring out this side of her character that no one had ever seen before. I guess it's mean Sheridan.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list