List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: The real miguel

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The real miguel

Started by darby at 2006/11/30 12:31PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/06 09:09AM, Views: 560, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2006/11/30 12:31PM
    The real miguel
    darby

Something seems off about the Miguel and Charity thing. Let me throw something out there.....
    Fox is a Crane and can pretty much get away with anything and go to any lengths to pull it off. Do you think he has set it up to make it look like Miguel and Charity but its not!!! So that Kay well see them together and never believe anything Miguel says again.
    I don't know, stranger things have happened. It seems a little off to me thats all.

#2   2006/11/30 12:41PM
    Re: The real miguel
    lolaB

Hmmmm, i know what you mean and i can't put my finger on it either.......its gonna be good to watch and see what will happen with this storyline......

#3   2006/11/30 01:38PM
    Audd

It sounds fishy to me too. Wasn't Charity a virgin? Suddenly she is in bed with Miguel, they had alot of issues to work out especially since she left him. It seems suspicous to me.Why is Miguel talking about leaving Harmony with Charity abandoning his daughter again??? How could he go from begging and pleading his love and Kay's hand in marriage and totally forget her?? Maybe it's Fox or a spell from an unknown dark force, (Since Tabitha was doing nothing) or both On Passions, you never know, right

#4   2006/11/30 03:49PM
    kentishad

Quote Audd: It sounds fishy to me too. Wasn't Charity a virgin? Suddenly she is in bed with Miguel, they had alot of issues to work out especially since she left him. It seems suspicous to me.Why is Miguel talking about leaving Harmony with Charity abandoning his daughter again??? How could he go from begging and pleading his love and Kay's hand in marriage and totally forget her?? Maybe it's Fox or a spell from an unknown dark force, (Since Tabitha was doing nothing) or both On Passions, you never know, right

He could never love Kay more than Charity. All kay has done is lie to him. She deserved to be embarrassed. I actually liked her better with Fox.

#5   2006/12/05 04:22PM
    Kayguel4life

Miguel And Charity Are Fake People Hired By Fox This Bastard Fox Crane.

#6   2006/12/05 04:48PM
    Audd

Quote Kayguel4life: Miguel And Charity Are Fake People Hired By Fox This Bastard Fox Crane.

AFter today's episode, this was made obvious!!

#7   2006/12/06 09:09AM
    tessrules

Quote Audd:
    Quote Kayguel4life: Miguel And Charity Are Fake People Hired By Fox This Bastard Fox Crane.

AFter today's episode, this was made obvious!!

big time fakes, hope kay finds out soon.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list