List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: Miguel is such a jerk...............and whats with Sheridan's attitude.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Miguel is such a jerk...............and whats with Sheridan's attitude.

Started by mccraw1 at 2006/11/30 11:25AM
    Latest post: 2006/11/30 03:48PM, Views: 490, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2006/11/30 11:25AM
    Miguel is such a jerk...............and whats with Sheridan's attitude.
    mccraw1

It's one thing to follow your heart, but quite another to lead Kay on the way he did; then he didn't waste anytime jumping into the sack with Charity. Miguel is revieling his true colours. Sheridan. WOW! Deffinately didn't see that coming. She looks like she's ready for a huge revenge plot. Fancy, Luis look out!!

#2   2006/11/30 12:50PM
    Re: Miguel is such a jerk...............and whats with Sheridan's attitude.
    lolaB

Miguel didn't waste one minute telling Charity he loves her! He did not hesitate at all! And Kay just stood there looking dumbfounded! Ouch!!!! He shouldn't have played with her feelings. I don't think he ever loved her. He just don't want Fox raising his daughter Maria I guess. Fox had truly loved Kay before she cheated on him with Miguel. What a mess.

#3   2006/11/30 12:54PM
    lolaB

I almost forgot Sheridan! Talk about a complete change of character right before my very eyes... I was like " What the F_ck"! It was scary watching her change and she really let Eve have it I must say.....it look like they making Sheridan look mean with make up or something!!! I was really surprised becuz I didn't see that one coming....Good episode passions!!

#4   2006/11/30 01:26PM
    Audd

THe way Miguel was begging and pleading his love to Kay and wanting to marry her would make a woman think he was "truly" in love. Didn't Miguel realize this?? Kay specifically asked him time and time again, "what if Charity comes back?" He assured her time and time again, "I love you Kay, nobody else, you have my word I will stay with if Charity came back" He wasted absolutely NO time in jumping into bed with her. Wasn't Charity suppose to be a virgin, I understand she is inlove with Miguel, but they still had/have issues in their relationship, after all, she ran away from him. Also, I think it shows again what a lousy father he is, he started talking to Charity about moving away from Harmony, leaving Maria. WOW. Abandon her again for a woman, disgusting.

I knew Sheridan was going to go "Craneal" after awhile. I was totally shocked by her actions and words, Holy Cow, look out Fancy and Luis, her dark side has been let loose. WOW!

#5   2006/11/30 02:13PM
    ladi670

WHOA, What in the world happened today? I am so disapointed in Miguel!!! I thought he really did love Kay. Poor Kay, some would say she deserves this, but she is trying real hard to do the right things now. . And Sheridon, OMGosh I have never seen her act this way, she is way out of character. Who knew she could be that evil? Good episode today!

#6   2006/11/30 03:48PM
    kentishad

Quote ladi670: WHOA, What in the world happened today? I am so disapointed in Miguel!!! I thought he really did love Kay. Poor Kay, some would say she deserves this, but she is trying real hard to do the right things now. . And Sheridon, OMGosh I have never seen her act this way, she is way out of character. Who knew she could be that evil? Good episode today!

Kay does deserve it. She tried so many times to break up Charity and Miguel and its about time she was the one that got screwed over.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list