List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: THERESA AND ETHAN

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

THERESA AND ETHAN

Started by STUCK2THATV at 2006/11/29 10:49AM
    Latest post: 2006/12/07 05:07AM, Views: 589, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2006/11/29 10:49AM
    THERESA AND ETHAN
    STUCK2THATV

WHAT IS THE HOLD UP WITH THIS COUPLE.TIRED OF GWEN ALWAYS WINNING WHEN DOES THERESA GET HER MAN AFTER ALL HE'S BEEN HERS THE WHOLE TIME YALL ARE BORING ME WITH SUSPENSE READY TO QUIT WATCHING LET THE VIEWERS SEE WHAT IT WOULD BE LIKE FOR THERESA AND ETHAN TO BE TOGETHER THE SH-- NEEDS TO HIT THE FAN.STOP SAVING IT FOR A RAINY DAY WHEN RATINGS ARE FALLING OF THE MAP!!!I PROMISE YOU YOU'LL HAVE MORE VIEWERS THAN YOU STARTED OUT WITH THE SHOW IS A HIT.

Please remember to follow the soap guidelines! Please don't post in all caps, it's hard on the eyes and appears as though you are yelling.
    Thank you

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/11/29 11:45AM
    #2   2006/11/29 10:56AM
    Re: THERESA AND ETHAN
    ginadawn

Something else happened again today! What now with those two?

#3   2006/12/06 09:12AM
    tessrules

i am sick of of this stupid strory and gwenny pooh alway winning and never getting cuaght that bad gurl needs to go down soon why always tess gettin cauhgt?

#4   2006/12/07 05:07AM
    LancyLover

Why do you all think that Theresa should go back with Ethan. I sure want the secret to come out but Ethan should remain without Theresa. He's a jerk What girl would go back to him after all these humiliations. If Etahn loved Theresa he would have given her at least the benefit of the doubt. He never does. Theresa should have more dignity than that....

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list