List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: I used to think Sheridan was soooo pretty when the show started................

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I used to think Sheridan was soooo pretty when the show started................

Started by mccraw1 at 2006/11/28 11:04AM
    Latest post: 2006/11/29 07:32AM, Views: 498, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2006/11/28 11:04AM
    I used to think Sheridan was soooo pretty when the show started................
    mccraw1

Then it looks like she just let herself go. Her hair also looks way better when it's short. They girl who played Sheridan for a while was way more attractive then the original Sheridan. Just like I think the old Fox was more attrative and sexy, and obviously the old Miguel (Jesse Metclafe). Oh well, it can't always be the same people.

#2   2006/11/28 11:18AM
    Re: I used to think Sheridan was soooo pretty when the show started................
    ginadawn

I think the fill in Sheridan was not attractive. The one that is playing her now is gorgeous! Also, Fox now, yuck. I agree with you on the old Fox and Miguel. HOTTT

#3   2006/11/29 07:32AM
    Re: I used to think Sheridan was soooo pretty when the show started................
    pantera13

Quote ginadawn: I think the fill in Sheridan was not attractive. The one that is playing her now is gorgeous! Also, Fox now, yuck. I agree with you on the old Fox and Miguel. HOTTT

I agree the fill in sheridan was hotter. The old Fox And Miguel were Hotter, but the new Fox and Miguel are freakin' hot too.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list